New Year 2012 babies

:wave: Morning everyone. How are you all today? x

Morning scamp... I feel like death. Migraine and nausea. I wish it was a symptom but I'm on totally the wrong side of ovulations. :cry:

hi everyone. hows it going? i am not in a good place today CD 2 says it all doesn't it. i actually don't think i can get pg without assisted conception. start my reflexology sessions next week.

good luck with the clomid jennie victoria. i hope it brings u a bfp.

Yeah when I was on clomid I took it days 2-6. Gl hun, hope you get your bfp.

I'm so sorry bex, I really hope this is your cycle. What cycle you on now?
Xx

I'm not here yet... still a few days until AF is due, but I thought I would just check out what my future home is going to look like next cycle ;) Looks cozy!

Good luck to all of the January 2012 maybe-babies!

Hi ladies would like to join you also. Have my FS appt 1st week of May! All we want for christmas are big bellies.

Yeah when I was on clomid I took it days 2-6. Gl hun, hope you get your bfp.

I'm so sorry bex, I really hope this is your cycle. What cycle you on now?
Xx

Been trying for 28 mths I am on my 5th round of clomid. :cry::cry::cry:

i am beginning to believe that we r incompatible (in a biological way). isnt that terrible? i just dont think we r able to conceive naturally.

how is everyone else? does any one have any good/interesting news?

I got some fertile CM today ...whoo hoo... or not...I'm not sure what that means tbh... It's too early!!!

I got some fertile CM today ...whoo hoo... or not...I'm not sure what that means tbh... It's too early!!!

what cycle day r u on hun? i usually get ewcm week b4 i ov. i know this because i had an ultra sound scan. do u temp or anything?

im feeling a little more positive today. sorry for being negative but CD4 and new hope, holiday next weekend for few days and things to look forward to this cycle.

Bex, are you having follies scans to make sure your follies are getting big enough and lining thick enough? Have you been offered an IUI?

:happydance: For the fertile CM Rivetkitten. I seem to get it about 4 days before ov, it'll stop for 2 days and then come back ready for ov.
xx

Hello ladies
Can I join?
I had a laparoscopy for bilateral tubal surgery on monday.
Doc said that he saw a lovely follie and that I would be ovulating soon, I was still in pain on wednesday but with lovely clean tubes I couldnt give up an opportunity like that :haha:
Hopefully it did the job

Bring on our Christmas baby bellies
:dust: :dust: to everyone

Bex, are you having follies scans to make sure your follies are getting big enough and lining thick enough? Have you been offered an IUI?

:happydance: For the fertile CM Rivetkitten. I seem to get it about 4 days before ov, it'll stop for 2 days and then come back ready for ov.
xx

how r u today scamp?
I had a follicle scan on my frst clomid cycle. cd 16 of a 25 day cycle showed i havent oved YET. she expected me to ov cd 18 judging by the sound of it. amazing to think that i usually DTD and give up by cd 18 because i think i have ov'd. does that make sense? i wish i still had the scans but just left to my own devises. does it sound like my LP is way to short to get pg???? :cry:

welcome to the thread JB3. hows ur cycle? i see ur in the 2ww.

I had a follicle scan on my frst clomid cycle. cd 16 of a 25 day cycle showed i havent oved YET. she expected me to ov cd 18 judging by the sound of it. amazing to think that i usually DTD and give up by cd 18 because i think i have ov'd. does that make sense? i wish i still had the scans but just left to my own devises. does it sound like my LP is way to short to get pg???? :cry:

Hi there,i'm not being scaned either but not really getting bothered as yet,I dont think you need to worry too much my cycle has been as low as 26 days and bloods came back ok,so I dont think that will be a problem as of now hoping that I do O,where are all the others at?

AFM I am :sex:

xx

how r u today scamp?

welcome to the thread JB3. hows ur cycle? i see ur in the 2ww.

Hi there,i'm not being scaned either but not really getting bothered as yet,I dont think you need to worry too much my clcle has been as low as 26 days and bloods came back ok,so I dont think that will be a problem

AFM I am :sex: as of now hoping that I do O,where are all the others at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->