New Year 2012 babies

Maria F- Thanks for the message hun theyl get there act together soon and you get your happy ending you seem to be so much more further down the line than me and ive got an extra 2 months on you lol. so sorry the NHS has let you down yet again hopefully i got a positive opk yesterday evening the first one i did this cycle the pain in my right side was immence all day and the day before and then around 11ish last night the pain stopped suddenly and i felt fine it just feels abit tight there if you know what i mean its not painful but not a ok so i recon fc it was ov pain! The spotting im just putting down to the extra hormones from the first time use and taking it from day 2-6 so i never really stopped af checked this morning and its pretty much stopped now so hoping its all calmed down im just worried about the size of my lining now and wether an egg can actually implant at all!!!! Its just 1 worrying thing after the other.

Honeybee2 congratulations on the wedding! Hope you have many years of wedded bliss xx

Rachel - sounds like you did ov :happydance:

When I ovulate I feel it really badly! Especially when on Clomid. I remember even starting a thread on here about very painful ovulation. Mine goes on for at least half a day. The side that ovulates feels really sore and swolen. It hurts to walk, cough and even pee!! Then I get a few seconds of sharp stabbing pains and it all stops! So I reckon I can pinpoint the minute I ovulate! Lol!

This is why I'm convinced they were too late with our first IUI in Jan. I had my trigger shot at 7pm and then felt immense pains throughout the next day but they stopped exactly 24 hours after the trigger. Yet the IUI wasn't till the next morning! I reckon I ovulated about 14 hours before the IUI... But of course doctors always know best - they never listen to what you think your body's doing...

So congrats on being in the 2ww!! Oh, and spotting is perfectly normal around ovulation - its something to do with the sudden increase of one of the hormones (not LH) but you'll have to Google it as I can't remember for sure :dohh:

Honey - congrats on your wedding! Where did you go on honeymoon?

Just did an opk at 5 and did one same time yesterday and its ever so slightly darker or maybe the same than yesterdays now i am so so sooooo confused lol im only CD11 today Clomid on 2-6 and got a +opk yesterday and a +opk 1 today too i only ever usually get the 1 then its gone by the next day i also had really terrible ov pains all yesterday but went at 11pm last night so would anyone like to have a guess when i actually ov'd????

Hey everyone

I am down regging for my IVF :) Not been too bad so far, just a lot of headaches.

MariaF, I'm so sorry that your GP messed up your referral for IUI. That's awful :grr: I really hope that you don't have to wait too long at the place in London. I'm hopeful that your dream was a good omen for the future.

Rachel, not sure how clomid messes with your ov as I was never given it. Hope someone can help. If you are still getting lines i'm assuming that you haven't ovd yet.

ST, fingers crossed with your cycle :dust:

AO30, how is the pregnancy going?

Hi ladies! :)

Glad to hear that treatment has begun/is beginning for some of you! On one hand time seems to have stopped, on the other hand, here we are already in September! Good luck ST and Trask!

Maria- I know exactly what you mean; seems they don't trust you when it comes to your own body. I had quite the hassle explaining to them that I knew the exact day that I ovulated-- they wouldn't believe me at first. Pooh.

Rachel- I'm not sure, but I agree with Trask- if you're still getting +'s than you probably haven't ov'ed yet. Good luck!

I'll be at 20 weeks this Friday. We're opting out of finding out the gender- so we'll have a surprise come January.

My thoughts are with you :hug:

Good luck with your scan on Friday ao30. Hope all goes well :hugs:

Hi maria, rachael and ao30! so great to here from you!
trask and I are on an ivf thread together so already caught up with the lovely lady!

maria-what a pain you are having to still wait due to a cock up. I would have been devastated!

rachael-great to here from you! Sorry can't help with the bleeding and ov thing! How ru today?

ao30 so so pleased your pregnancy is working out, and to think you didn't believe in it for so long!!!

AFM-start stimms tommorrow!!!! trask you have started stimms now haven't you?

It is a shame no one has heard from rivet kitten.x

Day 6 of stimming for me. I look like a bloated waterhog so i'm hoping it will all be worth it :D It will be, whatever the outcome.

How is everyone else?

Hey ladies!

Well, we've been referred to a new clinic. Its called The Bridge Centre in London. Its a private hospital and from the information on their website they sound amazing! Much more impressive than our clinic in Eastbourne.

The only downside it will be a 1.5 journey each for me at a cost of £30 for the return trip :nope:

And of course for DH its a 10 min walk as he works there anyway :dohh: don't men have it easy in this world?!

We still have no idea what they will want to do with us. They requested that we repeat all bloods, swabs and SA for DH. I just had the last bloods done today (CD4). Once they get the results we can expect to have our first consultation within 3 weeks - so not too bad. From then on I have no idea what the next step will be.

I. Have actually gone really tired from this whole pallava. I'm also very angry with my body and decided to stop living extra healthy and taking all sorts of precautions in the 2ww. So this month its get drunk, have fun, lift heavy things (mainly at the stables) and keep going swimming/to the sauna.

Trask and ST - it must be great to be IVF cycle buddies! You can share the experiences along the way and comfort one another :hugs: You never know, I might be joining your club too soon! :thumbup:

Yay Maria, that sounds a positive step forward! You're right, men always get it easy :haha: We do all the hard work.

Maybe you'll go straight to IVF and skip IUI altogether :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->