New Year 2012 babies

Rivetkitten

Reaction score
So I'm out for this month. That means, move over 2011. If I get pregnant next month, my baby will be born in January 2012 :happydance:

So I thought I'd start this for those of us looking to get pregnant in 2012. I thought it would be lovely to fill up this thread with people who get pregnant next month.
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I'm waitin to be referred to the fs, so I def won't be having a 2011 baby so onto the 2012 babies!!!

The bonus will be potentially having a bump for Xmas :happydance:

X x. X

Hi,I was thinking of starting this exact same thread but you beat me to it,lol,anyhooo,I'm taking 100mg of clomid so I'm onboard,hope we have some others(in a goodway,i think????)

I'll join you ladies if thats okay! Bring on the 2012 babies!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I am cd 5 today, where is everyone else at?:flower:

:wave: Can I join? I'm cd11 today x

Hi scamp! So your siggy says you are taking tamoxifen? Have you gotten any side effects from it compared to the clomid? I have only recently heard of people taking it instead of clomid and I'm curious about it. :)

Hi hun, When I was on the clomid, the first few months I hardly had any side effects, but then I think it was the 4th cycle, I had double vision and could see flashes of light. Had the same with cycle 5 so got taken off.
With the tamoxifen, now I get hot flushes but thats pretty much it. The first month I had headaches, sickness, tired all the time, hot flushes, mood swings! It also makes me ovulate late, about cd24.
I guess its just taken a month to get used to it. :flower:

I would like to join too! AF got me yesterday. I'm now praying for a 2012 baby (early 2012 if I can help it!).

Scamp, Oh yes I got the visual problems too. That was a little scary to me. Thats great that the tamoxifen is doing well for you now! I am wondering if I could get my RE to let me try that or femara. I am going to have to pay for the meds 100% and some meds can be super expensive it seems!
Aries :hi: Hopefully we will all have our babies 2012!
I am not taking any meds this cycle, just doing my vitamins and supplements hoping for O! Last cycle was annovulatory so I am ready for a chance again!:happydance:

I wanted to stay on the clomid but the fs said it was the only worrying side effect of clomid.
Definitely worth giving Tamoxifen a try x

Me! AF due in couple of days and I'm already planning my next cycle for my 2012 clomid baby. baby dust ladies.

hi scamp! funny i was just thinking about u earlier love the ring in ur profile pic. i am ok altho due on on monday. been using conceive plus and starting reflexology next week. this cycle clomid made me very moody (poor DH).
how about u? all ready for ur 2012 baby? have u moved yet ?

Aw thanks hun.
You getting any pregnancy symptoms? Have you tested?

I'm good thanks, not moved yet. We're just waiting for the damp report, if that's all good we should be moved by mid may :happydance:
I'm hoping so but not feeling too confident. I've got a lot to concentrate on like the house and wedding so hopefully that will all take my mind off it.

i try not to sympton spot. so annoying that AF signs r same!! i am soooo tired its unbelievable but then i am getting greasy hair like i do b4 AF. (Mind u clocks going forward havent helped this week!!!!) not really confident as DTD every 3 days not EOD. Wont test til at least next weekend. BFNs r just too heart breaking after nearly 2 half yrs of them.

thats great that u r so focused on ur move and wedding. exciting time for u. good luck with this cycle. i hope ur time is soon. u deserve it. lttc is the hardest thing i have ever been thru. wouldnt it be nice if we have a 2011 BFP. all be worth it one day.

Yeah definitely, when it finally happens all this will be completely worth it.
Thanks hun, I really hope this is it for you as well. You really do deserve it :hugs:

hey can i join got my appointment to get my clomid may 19th really want to be preg this year would love a bump at xmas :)

I'd like to join ladies! Was really hoping for a Dec baby...but an early 2012 baby would be just perfect!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->