New Year 2012 babies

Bex, are you having follies scans to make sure your follies are getting big enough and lining thick enough? Have you been offered an IUI?

:happydance: For the fertile CM Rivetkitten. I seem to get it about 4 days before ov, it'll stop for 2 days and then come back ready for ov.
xx

how r u today scamp?
I had a follicle scan on my frst clomid cycle. cd 16 of a 25 day cycle showed i havent oved YET. she expected me to ov cd 18 judging by the sound of it. amazing to think that i usually DTD and give up by cd 18 because i think i have ov'd. does that make sense? i wish i still had the scans but just left to my own devises. does it sound like my LP is way to short to get pg???? :cry:

welcome to the thread JB3. hows ur cycle? i see ur in the 2ww.

Hi there,i'm not being scaned either but not really getting bothered as yet,I dont think you need to worry too much my clcle has been as low as 26 days and bloods came back ok,so I dont think that will be a problem

AFM I am :sex: as of now hoping that I do O,where are all the others at?

yeah my bloods came back fine too. progesterone the right level so i should be able to achieve pregnancy.
sorry scamp forgot to reply yes i am offered iui - next fs appt. june!!

welcome to the thread JB3. hows ur cycle? i see ur in the 2ww.

Thanks,
cycle a bit strange this month due to the lap, had quite a bit of bleeding but defo noticed EWCM mixed in with it so heres hoping.
I asked the doc if he would give me clomid just as a helping hand but he said no as I am high risk ectopic now due to the tubal surgery.

Hopefully this thread brings loads of luck and you wont need IUI xx

Morning
how is everyone today?
:flower:

Hey how is everyone I'm taking the last pill to make me bleed today feeling slighty anxious keep worrying the clomid Wont work :(

Hi scamp
just kicking around in the 2ww
hows you?

I think I may have borked my ovaries ladies with the soy. I'd had my LH peak by now last month.. Nada...nothing... now. head desk

Hi Ladies

I'm waiting to ovulate this week... I'm on my last Clomid cycle so REALLY hope this is my month as I'm terrified of Ovarian Drilling followed by IVF.
If I fall this month I'll be due 5th Jan 2012 xx

:dust: to all xx

guess what ladies?? i had my reflexology yesterday and loved it. also i popped over to ttc boards and got into a discussion on reflexology and she's now announcing her BFP in the announcement section!! wooo hooo i feel really inspired and hope after 2.5 yrs looking for answers that this may get me that BFP we would be so happy.

im on cd 7 today and decided to take next cycle off clomid. how r u all?

Can I join you ladies? I'm cd1 of my 20th cycle trying.

According to FF my lutueal phase seems to change length (but I do have really unpredictable temps due to poor sleeping). I think I may need to take my first trip to see the doctor - what do you ladies advise?

u ok scamp? y u feling sad hun?

Hey hun,
How are you?
Had the scan and the follies just aren't growing enough. Fs said to keep taking tamoxifen and see if it works. Follies were 9mm on cd14 and 13.7 on cd21 :shrug: It just isn't working properly, I don't see why they can't let me try anything else. :cry: My sister has said I can have some of her eggs so going to speak to the fs about it when af comes, see if that would mean going private :(
x

Can I join you ladies? I'm cd1 of my 20th cycle trying.

According to FF my lutueal phase seems to change length (but I do have really unpredictable temps due to poor sleeping). I think I may need to take my first trip to see the doctor - what do you ladies advise?

:wave:
Worth trying, after a year the Drs would normally send you for tests, gl hun x

Hello :wave:

I'm officially trying for a January 2012 baby. CD3, so long time to wait...

jfor3 i would say its always scary going to the docs first but yeah they yend to send u for bloods first and then refer u.

scamp sorry to hear about ur follies. is there another thing u could try whats femera? u didnt get on with clomid did u. what about soy whats that? at least u can talk to ur sister she sound very understnding. pm me any time hun.

baby dust everyone.

Thanks for the advice - I've been delaying going to the docs but will make an appointment for blood tests I think.

Thanks for the advice - I've been delaying going to the docs but will make an appointment for blood tests I think.

Go go go! I dragged my feet as well... but now am glad I didn't wait longer than I did. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->