New Year 2012 babies

Maria- oh, wow, I hope he is right about the possible implantation-- that would be wonderful for you! Here's hoping it works out sometime during these next 2 cycles, and if not, IUI is just around the corner :dance: yay!

Well, yesterday I heard the baby's heart beat for the first time. I was sure the baby was gone.. but his little heart was pumping away. I'm very, very thankful. I've opted out of scans for personal reasons, but did agree that if anything seems to be going wrong with the pregnancy that I would allow for an ultrasound. So no pics of the baby...

I'm officially at 13 weeks, and so am in my second semester. No one can tell though; my midwife just said that I seem to have a longer torso and will carry small. It feels odd to be here, and somehow disrespectful, so I won't be mentioning my pregnancy anymore on the LTTTC boards, but will be hanging around and waiting for your good news!

I for one would like you to hang around here and chat ao30!x
Maria-glad to hear form you this thread was very silent last week! great news on upcoming iui and that you possibly had an implantation attempt- I have no idea if my body has ever ever got that far-who knows?

How is everyone else?

AFM-not sure where icsi will start, im hoping sept/oct but that's a guess!x

ao - that's wonderful news! I know you still have 27 weeks ahead of you so Im sure you are still worrying. But Im so pleased you heard the little heart pumping :thumbup:
That's so kind of you to think of us still trying. There's absoultely no disrespect in mentioning your pregnancy as it's others' good news what gives the rest of us hope. But I do find that sometimes ladies who did get pg, talk about it too much in the old LTTTC threads :shrug: Oh and this has absolutely no reference to you, hun! On the contrary - I was anxious to hear your news. So will you not have any scans at all? Is it not a requirement to measure/date you?

ST - september can be an eventful month for a few of us then :thumbup:

I hope we hear some news from Kimbre and Rivet as they've not been on here for ages. i really hope all is well :shrug:

Morning girls

Ao30, so pleased for you to be in the second tri :hugs: That's wonderful news.

Maria, I really hope for you that was an implantation attempt :dance: That would be a step further forward.

ST, I really hope you get to start in Sept/Oct too. It does indeed look like it's going to be a busy month for a lot of us.

AFM, off to the fertility clinic on Thursday. We should know then when we can start the IVF/ICSI treatment cycle. Witch is due this week but I don't bother to test anymore.

my Af was REALLY late. but she came.

i am Ovulating now basically. i got the darkest + on an OPK ive ever gotten today. we BD yesterday at 9 pm...but not too sure ill be able to get DH to BD hes pretty ill.=(

Well I have a bit of positive news to announce. Unfortunately, I'm not expecting. AF is going on 3 days late and a negative test. I'm just waiting for her to come, or the test might change.

But my DH is not deploying Sept. 10th, due to some legal issues on his base record. It will now be later into the fall/winter till he deploys. So I'm bought a little more naturally conceiving time. I'm going to step it up a bit and make an appointment with the urologist so he can retest his :spermy:, then see what more they can do for him.

Hopefully this is a sign!! So I'm still in the running for a 2012 baby!

Kimbre - if you BDed last night and are ovulating right now I think that was perfect timing :thumbup: Don't forget it takes the swimmers about 7 hours to get to the right place in your tubes. So they were there early this morning, waiting for that egg :winkwink:

Armywife - that's great news about DH not deploying till later :happydance: May be this was always meant to be and you will get that natural BFP before he goes! Good luck with his SA!
Oh and I hope either af turns up soon or better still you get a BFP!!!

No news from me really. Im CD14 and have no idea what's going on. Im not temping or opk'ing. We are also not BDing on request anymore. I think last time was Tue morning or something. But I prefer it that way. We had timed BD for 2 years and nothing came out of that so I don't see the point anymore.

It's just 11 days till our holidays now - not that Im counting :haha:

Thanks Maria. We also ended up BD ing last night just in case hope it wasn't a waste:/ lol

I'm sorry that you've been trying so long and nothing Maria... I know how hard lttc can be and how stressful it is... I'm getting very frustrated especially when there's a new pregnancy announced on fbook by girls who can't even take care of the kids they have now... It's upsetting.

But it'll happen hun and maybe ppl are right? Maybe it'll happen when u least expect it

I am still waiting on the :witch: I'm 4 days late but -ve pg tests so will just have to wait. She needs to hurry up though, I have a mock embryo transfer and baseline scan due on the 9th!

Armywife, I am glad DH will be around a little longer.
Maria, I know exactly how you feel!

Hey Trask - funny how af is late :shrug: Did you ovulate late or did you not track it this cycle?
What's a mock embryo transfer???

Im CD17 today anf I think Im ovulating today or tomorrow. Have had lots of ewcm since yesterday and again today. We BD'ed sat morning and this morning and if we are in the modd might BD again tomorrow night - need to space them out for better quality swimmers :winkwink:

How is everyone else? ST - any news on the ICSI?

There's been no news from Rivet for a while - I really hope her and bean are well!

A mock embryo transfer is where they put the egg retrieval thing inside you to check there is a clear passage for when the time is right. I didn't bother to track ov this cycle so not sure why she's late but she finally made an appearance.

:wohoo: for ov ing Maria. Go catch that eggy!

hello! im fine thanks, just waiting for the rest of sti blood tests to come back then hopfully we can get some dates.
Have you oved maria? Where ru going on hoilday?
x

Oh wow, Trask - that sounds scary :wacko: Was it painful?

So af has showed up - does that mean you started with injections???

ST - how long will the reuslts take? Is still likely you can start in September? Would be cool to have someone else doing treatments as we'll be doing our IUI :thumbup:

I think I ov'ed overnight last night so I guess Im officially 1DPO. I accepted we probably can't fall naturally so Ill just go an enjoy the holidays and come back nice and relaxed before the IUI!
We are doing a cruise round Northern Europe :happydance::boat:

Oooooo that sounds lovely Maria. Enjoy your holiday. Providing all goes to plan I should start the nasal sprays in a couple of weeks and then the injections start after that. ST will probably be starting soon too with any luck!

yeah to the above!!!!!!!!!! I hope I start in Sept too then we can all do it together! get bloods back tommorrow. Enjoy your hols maria sounds lovely i'm very jealous!x

How is everyone doing? Any good news...?

:hugs:

Hello ao30! how ru? how is your pregnancy? I have news! I'm starting icsi on the 19th Sept! Trask is currently down-regging. Haven't heard from Maria in a while-hope she's ok! Good to hear form you!xx

hey just wanted to see how everyone was and see if theres some BFP's while i was away! sadly im not one of them still but i started my clomid this cycle and it hasnt gone well. im only on cd10 and been bleeding since the day after i stopped my 50mg on cd7 :( x

Hey everyone!

I am taking a little break from BnB and not posting as much. But couldn't walk past new activity on this thread!!

Ao - how is the pregnancy going? How far along are you? Have you any scans?

Trask and ST - I've seen your updates in your signature and its sooo exciting you are about to start treatment!
Rachel - good news about starting Clomid, but the bleeding sounds odd... I've never heard of anyone bleeding after stopping Clomid. Is there any chance you can ask the FS?

AFM - I'm in limbo land. You may or may not remember but we were meant to start NHS IUI in september...its not happening anymore. Our GP messed up our referral so now they are referring us to London. I have no idea what the new wait is going to be but I'm expecting at least 6 months.... And to my surprise I'm not even that destroyed... Its like I'm used to being let down...

On a positive note I actually had an amazing dream about holding MY baby son!!! It was fab and I still keep thinking about it and remembering the feeling I had during the dream !!

Haven't heard from Rivet at all - hope she's OK. Its a shame ladies are on here all the time whilst ttc and then they just disappear...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->