New Year, New Cycle, CD1 2nd Jan

Kota

Mum and Preg!
Reaction score
Well month 1 of TTC is over with the :witch: arriving this afternoon. On the plus side it is another month of reg AF, (I've got PCOS) and my cycle is staying at a consistant 32 days with a lutual phase of 15 days,

So, anyone cycling around the same time??

CD1 - Jan 2nd.
Fertile days - 16th - 20th Jan
Ovulation predicted for - 19th Jan,
Next AF due - 3rd Feb.
Will test 1st Feb! :happydance:

Hoping for a :bfp:

This is my second month TTC too. :witch: got me the day before it got you. My cycle is normally a little shorter than yours but I have had a 33 day cycle. I just started charting my BBT to see when I OV.

Yep it's only my 2nd month charting as well, Wasn't extremly consistant last month so am going to try and remember every single morning this time around. Let me know how you get on! :happydance: Hopefully we'll both see our :bfp: this month!

Yeah, for us to call the last month trying is a joke. But I am trying not to get to serious or heartbroken over it. I know it will happen, just trying to be patient. Plus, truth be told :blush: I am not that excited to actually be pregnant again, but I really want another child. It isn't that I hate being pregnant, I just get very impatient. :hissy:

:dust: & yes I hope we both see a :bfp: this month!

Hi ladies .. im right there with you i got :witch: on the 2nd so im on CD 3 this is my third month trying. first month i had a m/c.. the doctor told me to wait a month but i couldnt we tried and still got :witch: so im hoping this will be my month.

Cool, well at least there's a couple of us around the same stage! I'm wishing the witch would hurry up and disappear so we can get to babydancing!! (or at least practising the BD!) LOL!

Hey there, can I join you ladies? The :witch:got me a coupe of days early this time (oh well at least the painful wait was over) - yesterday (4 Jan) and I have an average of 26 day cycle. I'm due to ov around the 16th so testing around the 30th/31st Jan. Been ttc for 8 months now( or is it 9! :hissy:) but feeling positive! Would be nice to share the joy (and pain) with you.
xx

hi ladies, got af the 1st jan, so let the bd begin lol, hopefully get a BFP this month, good luck to you all :)

I hope we all get a :bfp: this month.

Does everyone know when they ovulate?

Yay! :happydance:
The :witch: has finished for another month, hopefully the last month for a while! Although rather strangely today noticed very stretchy eggwhite style CM, (sorry, TMI!) :blush: can't be ovulating already!!!!

I'm pretty sure I'm due to go around the 18th or 19th!

Yay not long til the BDing can begin! I sometimes notice stetchy CM right after week one - I'm not sure what it means. Maybe it's worth BDing just in case! I'm prpbably going to start OPK testing on weds 14th but not due to ov til Friday 16th if I have my dates right.

Hello Ladies AF is finally done we can start BDing cant wait till ovulation which should be around the 16th I hate the 2ww but i guess you gotta do what you gotta do i hope we all get our BFP this month

hi ladies, got af the 1st jan, so let the bd begin lol, hopefully get a BFP this month, good luck to you all :)

The race is on for our :bfp::bfp::bfp:!!! I got af on the same day:hissy:
Good luck to everyone this month! :hugs:

Well I started testing for ovulation yesterday - got a faint line yesterday and then no line today - hoping I haven't missed it somehow! Am thinking I maybe just drank too much water during the two hours prior to testing - it's surpising how much that can affect things!
will try to ease off the water this evening and try again later. Shouldn't be due til Friday (ish) anyway...
Hope all you girls are having a good week :hug:

Hi Kasey
I tried the ovulation strips two months ago and it just stressed me out so much... i got addicted and spend alot of money on them and at the end i never got my dark line so just had to BD everyday to make sure we caught the ovulation day but ended up having a M/C so im just going to try everyday and see what happens
good luck to everyone i am really excited about this month i think it will be the month.
I cant wait till two weeks from now when i can start analysing every twinge i feel lol

I think I am starting to feel the same about the ovulation sticks. I got some off amazon (50 for £8!! Much cheaper than the ones in the shops) so thought I would give them a go. But now it is day 13 (usually mu ov day) and no line!! It's v weird cause I got a line on day 11 (just a faint one) but no line at all now.
maybe they do just cause stress...doing the BD anyway! :hug:

oh dont worry.. when i did the sticks i never got the dark line but i did ovulate so ignore what they say and just go with ur instincts :hugs:
I think i might have ovulated yesterday CD 14 but will continue BDing for a few days even though im getting kind of tired of it :sleep:
fingers crossing for all of us i hope this is the month for :bfp:

Hmm, well I thinhk I'm out for this month, I thought I was ovulating this weekend but according to my FF chart it happened 4 days ago!!! LOL! With only one lot of BD last sunday I'll be a very lucky girl if anything happens this month!
Slightly strange if it would be though as would put my cycle for this month at bang on 28 days which is NOT like me at all, I'm normally a reg 32 day cycle. hmmmmmm... :shrug:

Kota so maybe if ur cycle is 32 days FF made a mistake and u actually ovulated when u thought u did!! I hope so anyway it doesnt hurt to try. I am not sure when i ovulated exactly and its frustrating cuz i cant tell how many DPO i am and I am a POAS addict and now i dont know when to start testing.

Possibly, I'm certainly getting side pains today like I'm ovulating. I've also tried the opk tests and only ever get very faint lines, nothing dark at all, but I know I AM ovulating so will just do as much BD as we can and hopefully will catch! I'm not going to stress this month until my AF is well past due and see what happens. There's been a few 'signs' this month and I wouldn't be surprised if we caught! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->