New Year, New Cycle, CD1 2nd Jan

No sign of :witch: due today, temp is still continuing at a stable high, took a test this morning and am not convinced I didn't see the faintests of faint faint lines! Didn't take a photo and am trying not to get my hopes up to much incase it was my eyes just playing tricks on me! lol, Am going to TRY and wait until Sat before testing again if the :witch: hasn't showed her face.

im 6 days late today and no sign of AF i have white discharge but no signs of pregnancy well i guess i do get sore boobs every once in awhile and still getting BFNs but i guess with out the hormone i wouldnt feel any symptoms anyway right? so maybe it just needs some time who know im really frustrated now.
Bernie thanks hun i hope you get ur BFP this month and fast
Kota sounds promissing i have my fingers crossed for all of us.

I'm really pleased that AF hasn't arrived for either of you fingers crossed you both get your BFP soon x

okay, starting to get slightly frustrated now, 16dpo today, NO sign of :witch: at all, temp still high and getting higher, poa(nother)s this morning to yet again see the faintest of faint faint lines... still not convinced my eyes just arn't seeing what I want to see! lol. is either the :witch: or a definite :bfp: too much to ask for????

I think its looking good kota it might just be that your hcg levels aren't that strong it took 2 weeks of the witch been late before i got a bfp with my second son keep thinking positive and goodluck x
Any news yet Lilian? x

wow Kota thats great news at least ur seeing a faint line that means u r pregnant congrats!!!
Bernie i feel good everytime i remember that u didnt get a bFP for two weeks and still had a healthy baby thats what worries me the most i would rather see AF than have a repeat miscarraige
so far i am 7 days late and still nothing i took a test this morning and still negative. do u think i should get a blood test or wait a bit im really scared to get one and for it to be negative. or very low numbers. last time i got a pink line on the test and took a blood test the very next day my hcg was only 11 so i bet it would be even less with a BFN .

:happydance: :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Did a early response test tonight when I got home from work and what do you know!! :bfp:

Yayyyyyy!!!

Good luck Lillian, Got my fingers crossed for you!

Congratulations Kota! That's fantastic news for you. :hug:

Oh and Big Huge fingers Xd for you Lillian!! Let us know what happens! xoxo

Oh Kota i'm really pleased for you, here's to a healthy 9 months and to your gorgeous October baby well done x

Hi Lilian,
Whats your doctor like at doing blood tests? i was reading a thread on here earlier about someone going to docs and asking for a blood test and she was told to wait till she had missed 2 periods, to be honest it never occured to me to go to docs to have a blood test when i was getting bfn after bfn with my son its something i'd never really thought about, i hope you get a bfp soon i know how you feel and i really feel for you but you've got to think the witch hasn't arrived yet so thats got to be a good sign, take care i'm thinking of you x

Kota im so happy for you congrats thats so exciting :hugs:
Kasey thank you so much i will keep you updated on what happens.
Bernie thank you I hope you get your :bfp: this month and we can be pregnancy buddies. my doctor is ok with me getting a blood test if im late but this thing is I dont feel pregnant at all and i have a strong feeling that i will get a :bfn: like im getting with the hpts so i dont know what to do today im 8 days late! there is something going on for sure. :hissy:

Hi Lilian
By the time the weekend is over thats a few more days late so if you did have a blood test early on next week hopefully your levels will be strong enough to pick up, maybe you should just go for it and have the blood test i know you'll be disappointed if its negative but i have a feeling its going to be positive and at least you can stop worrying about it and if it is negative and AF still doesn't come you could always ask for another in a couple of weeks but if its positive you'll know sooner than you would waiting for the hpts to tell you. The result of the blood test is either going to make you very happy or leave you in the same situation you are in now wondering whats going on but at least its a chance to end all this uncertainty, take care x

hi Bernie
well :witch: showed her ugly face today so i guess i was just stressing too much this month i just thought it was my month for some reason. i wish there was something that would take our minds off of getting pregnant but thank you so much for ur support i really enjoyed having you and the girls to share all of this maybe this month will be the month for all of us i hope x :hug:

sorry to hear that Lillian. I've got my fingers crossed for you for this month coming now. :hug:

thanks Kota i am pretty excited about this month i hope everyone here gets a BFP this month. and I hope you have a healthy 9 month keep us updated on how its going. do u have any preference ( boy or girl)?

Hi Lilian
I wasn't on yesterday so i've only just noticed your reply i'm so sorry AF arrived i can't believe how late you were, i know what you mean about needing our minds taking off it, but heres to a new and sucessful month keep in touch x

HI Bernie hopefully this month we will all get BFPs i am excited about this month i have my fingers crossed for you

Kota i am sooo sorry i just saw your signature I hope your doing ok :hug:

Hey girls, sorry I haven't stuck my head in, sorry to see the :witch: got you Lillian.
Yep, unfortunately it wasn't meant to be for us this month so we're back to TTC again, although now i've got no idea where I'm at cycle wise or when I'm due to ovulate so this month is going to be all over the place me thinks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->