New Year, New Cycle, CD1 2nd Jan

hey i hope you dont mind it i join your thread my :witch: arrived on 4th and i have a 25 ish cycle so if :witch: hasnt arrived by the 30th will be testing then! i have everything crossed for a :bfp:

Hi moomoo im going to test on the 30th too ..well probably before then but if it does work out this month i should get an accurat result by the 30th im not sure how many DPO i am but i know at least 3 and not feeling anything so far i know its early but cant help but think about it all day.

well i have my fingers crossed for you. my :witch: is due the 28th so i thought i would leave it a couple of days just in case shes a bit late.

Hi Guys!
My last :witch: started on January 3rd! So I should be around the same schedule as you guys.
Me and Hubby have been TTC since July 08. We haven't really been charting...just seeing what happens. Looks like we are going to have to start getting serious about this:spermy:
My Hubby is 38 and I'm 30. I have a 4 year old step son and would really like to have a bro/sis for him (and us of course).
This whole process is stressful. Every month I think Im preggers!!! Lets hope for the :bfp: for all! :wohoo:

HI girls I am around 6 dpo i cant wait to test but i want to hold off till maybe 9 or 10 dpo its so hard to resist . yesterday i had a sharp pain from my back down to my left leg all day and this morning a little but now its gone i had the same pain when i was pregnant with DS but it was later on in pregnancy i was actually happy to have to pain maybe its a good sign. other than that not much going on i have a little extra cm but that could happen anyway.
anything going on with you all so far??

Hi can I join too? i'm new to the site and this is our 1st month of TCC, AF visited me on the 2nd of Jan but due to my husband been unwell we only managed to BD on days 14 and 16 so i'm not holding out much hope for this month but I am keeping my fingers crossed, I usually have a 28-30 day cycle so i'm going to wait till 3rd or 4th of Feb before i take a pregnancy test which seems so far away at the moment i'll probably end up giving in and doing one on day 28 i'm very impatient. Well good luck to you all i hope we all get BFP this month x

well ive had a few pains but i get pain all the time in my cycle so i never know whats what. i really want to test now but it says i have 5 more days til testing, and i dont want to test all for it to say :bfn: and then ill be sad so i may just wait and save the money. lillian hope the pains were preg pain not long to wait now xx

I am having the weirdest month, normally ovulation is on day 13 - am like clockwork - but this month I am convinced I ov'd early - day 8 maybe! According the CM anyway! There was nothing there at all on day 13 and o result on the OPK.
Anyway today day 22 I have got some brown discharge, - AF not due til the 30th! But I guess it could be early if I ov'd early I guess...
Very confused!

Thought I'd better update in here... after being rather confused and thinking we missed O day due to FF charting (showing CD13), we didn't BD that much... only for me to actually O when I originally thought I was due for it... (CD19):dohh: which makes me now 5DPO and the only BD we did get in was 2 days before O... AF now due about the 3rd or 4th of Feb.
Guess it could still happen but not going to stress or symptom spot this month, Que s'era s'era and all that!

Sounds like we've both had a month of missing the right days Kota!! Here's hoping for a miracle, and if not - there's always next month. I guess you learn a little more each month don't you.
Praying the :witch: stays away for both of us !
:hug:

hi girlys is it ok if i join you?

i know i'm a bit late :blush:, cd1 was jan 2 for me and will be due af around the 30th so if she doesn't show i will be testing about the 2/3rd no early testing for me this cycle (well i'll try not too).

this is my 3rd cycle since mc in november so really hoping for a :bfp: and a very sticky bean.

hows everyone doing this cycle?

it will be good to have some company in the 2ww

love and :hug: sara x

Hi Sara

Same here i had a miscarraige in the begining of December and this would be our third cycle.
so far so good i am having severe constipation..sometimes i feel like i am pregnant for sure and others i feel totally normal and like nothing is going on.
I can't wait to find out but DH is sick of me spending so much money on sticks he wants me to wait untill i miss my period but i think i will sneak in a test or two i just cant wait that long.
fingers crossed for everyone.

well i just took a test and i got a :bfn: :cry: but im only 10 dpo soo im still in the game right?? i should have just listened to DH and waited now i feel discouraged

Its not over till the witch arrives LilianA so don't feel discouraged, i'm tempted to test early possibly on wed i've ordered some cheap tests off ebay so if they come 2moro i might test on wed i've ordered a few so i can always test everyday till i get a bfp or af arrives. Anyone else testing early?

Think I might test early, possbily tomorow - I don't have any symptoms and think I missed my ov day but what the hay! cannot bear the last stretch of the 2ww...off to get a good night's kip (or at least try to!) and see what my temps are like in the morning...:sleep:

Good luck Kasey i hope you get a bfp i know what you mean about the final stretch i'm finding it hard to concentrate on anything else i know deep down i wasn't sucessful this month and i'm going to take it more seriously next month but i keep thinking you never know and i'm sure my body is giving me symptoms on purpose to taunt me either that or i'm imagining then lol x

Well my tests arrived this morning and its taking all my willpower not to do one now as i know with it still been a few days too early i really need to wait till at least 2moro and to use my fmu, anyone else testing yet?

I did one last night with a :bfn: at 8dpo, I have another 7 days to go until AF is due to going to wait until the weekend at least before I do another one. Have felt really nauses (sp) last night and all day today though, and my sense of smell... OMG! Everything seems so strong which is a bit strange for me. Still not getting to excited though. Will wait and see.

hi gals
day 24 of a wacky schedule. usually around 27 days but since i started paying close attention (since july 08) I have had a 32/40/22 and last month was 17 days!! So frustrating.
Heres to hoping this is our month ladies.:bfp:
No real symptoms. Pretty hungry but could be cause the :witch: is sneaking up on me. No cramps or anything.

AArghhh! AF arrived today. 4 whole days early (so i DID ovulate early after all.) Really random cause every other month I am like clockwork. Weird. I thought it was coming last night when I had bad cramps but I convinced myself it might be a positive sign! Then this afternoon it arrived...

:cry:

So no testing for me this month. Guess I just have to try harder next month. Getting some tests doen at the docs just now so to be honest more worried about them than anything. Got a great doc who thinks 8 months is long enough to justify some tests. Which is good I know but scary...

anyway wishing you girls lots of luck & baby dust for this month xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->