New Year, New Cycle, CD1 2nd Jan

Really sorry af arrived kasey , i gave in and tested tonight instead of waiting till my fmu and got a bfn so thats taught me a lesson i prefered the excitement of not knowing rather than the disapointment of a bfn, not that it will stop me testing again in the morning i'm already down now so i can't feel any worse. I hope everything goes ok at the docs kasey it might turn out to be something simple or maybe your destined for a november baby? x

sorry Kasey AF arrived hopefully next month will be ur month. I did a test this morning and got a BFN i was so convinced a couple days ago that i was pregnant i had consitpation, heavey breasts, an ache in my leg that happened when i was pregnant with my son and i just thought thats it. now everything disappeared and getting BFNs i feel so down and discouraged.. my husband is traveling next month the week of ovulation so no chance for next month and i didt want to have a december baby but that wont stop me from trying i guess we will just wait and see.

Sucks about the AF Kasey, Good luck for next month!!!

Not wanting to symptom spot... BUT..... nauses all day yesterday, dull stomach cramps on and off for the last day or two, headaches, really tired all the time, and today I'm getting horrible sharp cramps in my left calf all afternoon.
Did a IC cheapy last night at (i think) 9 DPO but was neg. AF due in 7 days so will give it another couple of days and see how I go...

Kota sounds promissing for you so far i hope you get a :bfp: this month.. I did a test this morning and i got a :bfn: :cry: the :witch: should arrive today or tomorrow so thats it no chance
im so sad i have no chance next month so i still have a long wait. :hissy:

hey guys well af was due yesterday but no sign yet but have cramps so she will be here soon. i wish she would come so we can start trying for next month.

Hi, well af was due yesterday but has not arrived yet but to be honest i think its cause i'm thinking about it constantly thats delaying it, did another test this morning still a bfn. I've got period like pains now so i think it will definately be here by morning but at least then i'm closer to trying again next month. How is everyone else? anyone testing yet?

Berniep I am the excat same way it was due yesterday and no sign of it so far but still getting BFNs so far i am a little scared because this is what happened when i had my miscarraige a couple months ago AF was 10 days late when i got BFP then miscarried 3 days later.

Good luck ladies - hope you get your :bfp: Keep us posted! xx

Hi LilianA I'm really sorry to hear about your m/c don't be too worried it took me about 2 weeks to get a bfp with my 2nd so if we are pregnant it might just be that our hcg levels aren't strong enough yet to pick up. I hope we both and everyone ttc get a bfp very soon in the next few days pref and go onto have healthy pregnancies, keep in touch fingers crossed for us all x

Berniep thank you its really good to hear that this could happen and still be a healthy pregnancy. so with your second did you feel pregnant before you got the BFP
so far no AF but still getting BFN. anything new with you?

Hi well i've just been to the toilet and the :witch: has arrived i'm gutted :cry:. I got up this morning and when there was still no sign i honestly thought we'd suceeded i've been to my friends today and bored her to death talking about how positive i was and what a good sign it was that there had been no sign yet only to come home and discover the:witch: had just been waiting till i got home which i suppose is kind of her she could have come while i was there. So i'm going to start temp taking and doing ovulation tests this month i will just have to have a november baby instead.

Hi Lilian,
I can't remember if i had any symptoms before my bfp with my second but i sort of knew i was you know when people say they just know they are pregnant it was like that everytime i got a bfn i didn't get too down about it cause i just had a feeling. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you let me know how you get on x

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you Bernie, Good luck for this month!

Hi Kota
Thanks good luck when you test i hope you get a bfp keep us informed x

Bernie so sorry AF arrived i hope it works for you this month.. i am still confused i did a test this morining and got negative but i dont feel pregnant at all.. the good thing is if AF is a few days late it will help my chances of catching ovulation this month maybe my husband will be back from his trip by then

Kota any news? I hope you get a BFP

no news yet, AF isn't due for another 3 days, did a test 2 days ago which was a bfn, so not holding out tooo much hope, but, you still never know. Have promised myself not to test again until this weekend to allow for AF to be at least a couple of days late.

Good luck to you both keep me posted x

still nothing no period and getting BFNs so frustrating

:witch: due tomorrow, all my 'symtoms' seem to have disappeared, yet I'm not getting any AF signs either... other then being a bit irrittable today which I think is more from lack of sleep and boredom from being cooped up indoors! Am not going to test again though until the AF is a good few days late!!

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you both good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"