• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

New Year Rockers (UK & Other)

Well, back from the docs, he said it could be the beginnings of SPD, but for now hes just given me a 4 weeks sicknote (which im not going to use cos i cant afford too!) and some paracetamol, im to go back if it stops me doing any more!

Hey Emma, sorry to hear this but at least it doesn't sound too serious at the moment. Pity you can't take the time off (although 4 weeks at home could drive anyone loopy - and of course it's not always practical £££ wise). Try and take it easy as much as you can :hugs:

Going to try the subscribe thingy now :winkwink:

YAY it worked - now I can quickly pop in and check what's going on :happydance:

i'm feeling LO move everyday day now :happydance:

18 weeks tomorrow! it seems to be flying by at the moment.

Fantastic Flowertot! :D

What cravings is everyone getting?

At the moment I seem to be hell bent on drinking all the semi skimmed milk I can lay my hands on, and have developed a very high preference for grilled bacon, lettuce and pickled onion sandwiches..... with salad creme! But it has to be the big multi grain freshly baked bread that you cut yourself, and I cut it into big doorsteps! lol :thumbup:

Haven't had bacon for years but have had it every day for the last week or so! And yesterday I had it for breakfast and supper! lol Think I'd eat it all day every day if OH would let me! :dohh:

I also ate half the jar of pickled onions at about 2am this morning :blush:

Also.......

Despite the overwhelming feeling that we're having a boy I did say to my friend the other day that I can't wait to hold my little girl in my arms when she's born and just look at how gorgeous she is!

1st time I've ever mentioned the baby as if he/she could be a girl....

So now I'm not sure!!!

lol Happy either way though, after all - I'm still gonna be a mummy!!!! :happydance: and I'm still gonna have a beaut of a babe!!! :baby:

I dont really have cravings as such, or maybe i do, lol.... i just get this urge to eat something and im not happy til i get it, but its only normal stuff, pizza and donuts was the latest, not together of course!!

I also think i'm having a boy, i've dreamt what he looks like and his name and he was 2ish in the dreams and walking around the bar i work in lol... I would be happy with a girl tho, i dont really care! I think its a boy but i would love it to be a girl!

wow lullaby you have very similar cravings to me! i drink at least 1-2 pints of semi- skimmed everyday and i've been having bacon sandwiches for breakfast almost everyday. i've also had a craving for gammon. i think its basically salty stuff but i'm also craving jam donoughts and chocolate. its confusing because salty stuff is meant to mean boy and sugary stuff is mean to mean girl!

i put my bump pic and cravings onto the other thread i'm on and they have all said girl up to now!

I've mainly been craving sweet stuff... I'm normally a savoury kinda girl.

I can finish a punnet of raspberries in one go and have also been craving fruity sour laces - the really cheap and nasty ones that you get from the supermarkets... Mmmmmm.

I know what you mean Emma about when you think Ooooh I fancy a pizza... and then can't stop thinking about it until you have one. We had pizza from pizzahut last night with all the toppings doubled :blush: it was amazing (and I have the left overs for lunch today :happydance:).

wow lullaby you have very similar cravings to me! i drink at least 1-2 pints of semi- skimmed everyday and i've been having bacon sandwiches for breakfast almost everyday. i've also had a craving for gammon. i think its basically salty stuff but i'm also craving jam donoughts and chocolate. its confusing because salty stuff is meant to mean boy and sugary stuff is mean to mean girl!

i put my bump pic and cravings onto the other thread i'm on and they have all said girl up to now!

Oooh bump pics - yay! Does anyone have one to put up? I tried to take one yesterday but was wearing a baggy top so it didn't come out too well - will try take another one later.

1 - 11 weeks
2 - 16 weeks
3 - 18 weeks

feel like i'm getting huge really quick. i didn't show at all with dd until about 24 weeks!

Attachments

• Photo0745.jpg
    Photo0745.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Photo0835.jpg
    Photo0835.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Photo0856.jpg
    Photo0856.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 4
Cool pics flowertot - your 18 week bump is brilliant! It's so neat :)

1 week tomorrow until scan!! i'm so excited and scared. bet the next week is going to drag : (

great bump flowertot! mine just looks like flab! hehe

Scan on thursday, wooooooopp!

great bump flowertot! mine just looks like flab! hehe

Scan on thursday, wooooooopp!

My scan is tomorrow too WOOT :happydance:

But like flowertot said time is dragging it's feet and it seems like a million years away. Concentrating on work is going to be very hard today :dohh:

good luck girls for tommorow!

can't wait to hear all about it.

Good luck for your scans girls! So lucky! I've got to wait till 3rd September for mine!!! :(

Great photos Flowertot, wish my bump was that tidy! I look HUGE!!!!!

Good luck for today Emma!

I am so excited - role on 3:45 :happydance:

hi girls.

i've gone a little bit mad today. i've been cleaning almost none stop since 8am. decided to clear out all of dd clothes from her chest of drawers. its amazing how much stuff she had in there which doesn't fit her anymore. i've now got bags and bags of girls clothes from 0 months to 2 years. i'm all set if i have a girl, nothing to do at all! if its a boy we've got to stock up on clothes and re-decorate the nursery. don't need to buy pram, car seat, moses basket ect. even though i was tempted to buy pink and girly stuff for dd we were sensible and opted for unisex stuff because we knew we'd want to have another baby and it saves buying it all again. i'm so glad we did that now even if we do have a girl.

what are you girls doing. if you're expecting your first and are finding out the sex will you be opting for obviously girly, obviously boyish or somewhere in-between??

can't wait to hear back from Margie and Emma.

flowertot - I know what you mean about cleaning... once you get started it's easy to become obsessed! Hmmmm - I just haven't got started :blush:, although my list of things I want to do is growing enormous.

We're hopefully not finding out the sex of sprout - so will go for neutral colours for pram and nursery (I want really bright colours!). But once baby is here I don't think I will be able to resist going for pink or blue stuff...

1 hour until I leave work YAY!

Hope your scans went well today ladies!!

We're planning to keep mostly unisex. I have an aversion to the pink for a girl, blue for a boy stereotyping. I prefer lilac, peach, yellow, mint green, red, aubergine, etc. The odd bit of pink or blue is okay, but I've seen too many of my friends deck their kids out head to toe pink/blue every day of their kids' lives it just puts me off it. I want my kids to be individual and not be influenced by the way society preceives them as in she's a girl so she has to play with dolls, and he's a boy so he has to play with cars and fire engines etc. I was quite lucky growing up as my parents fostered a lot of kids so I was surrounded by items for boys and girls from various cultures, and it's stuck with me to diversify etc. I can honestly say that everything I liked growing up was because I truly liked it and not because I was conditioned to. Hope that makes sense lol Jees I ramble alot! xx

Ive officially changed my ticker, tho i may change it back yet, today she said im about 21+5 but they will still stick to the 12 week date, which i dont agree with but eh, theyre the bosss right? lol

my scan pic was shit again, URGH! im sure its cos im so fat, but she says its not everything they could measure was fine, but baby refused to turn over, she had me in all sorts of positions but there was no moving him! so i have to go back in 2 weeks for another scan so she can get a look at the spine and kidneys... she said she promises to try for better pics next time but this time he was positioned right behind my belly button and that always made a bad picture!

oh and its a boy!! I had so many names for girls, now im just stuck!

hiya girls, i am also due in jan on 20th :) this will b baby number 3 4 me and i can't wait :) my scan is on 10th sept nearly there now lol
i would love to chat with you all and facebook you :)
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->