Newbie looking for a TTC Buddy

Please i will like to be a buddy, can i join you guys.

Hi Girls

i am not good at the mo either, my friends think im being weird when i refuse to be in the same room as a pregnant woman, most of them have children already so dont appreciate the full pain of not having a baby.
i get soooooooooo MAD!!
bettinaboop you are so right WTF do they know they havnt got a clue how we really feel.
ma and oh are stopping trying in jan becuase if we dont i can just see us going our seperate ways, we have already split once already this year.
it gets you so down, i actually havnt got a clue how some women get pregnant so quick it amazes me!!
xxxxxxxx

Oh Jade, sorry it is putting such a strain on you and your DH I hope we all get our bfp this month x

hii, im a newbiee, looking for some TTC buddies, sick of seeing soo many pregos or with babys nd feeling empty bellied :blush:

hi

how long have you been TTC?

Jade xx[/QUOTE]

Hi jade,
I have been ttc for 12months after i lost my pregnancy at 19wks last year. It has not been easy seeing other women in your area conceiving and giving birth. I usually feel left out. If not for my DH who has been encouraging me.

Hi everyone - hows your week been?

Hey princess_1991 welcome - how long have you been ttc?

Jade - i know what you mean about some women getting pregnant straight away, me and friend were having this discussion today - i asked what they were doing that we werent - she said probs :sex: everyday :growlmad: Really hope you get your BFP soon hun but in the meantime you are in good company and anytime you want to vent go ahead we'll always be here x

Well i tested this morning and it was BFN (10dpo i think) so gutted today coz think im out - OH took me out for a lovely dinner to cheer me up and we've both agreed that next month we are going to try and up the anty - it seems like at the mo we are just dtd for the sake of it instead of doing it coz we enjoy it, so going to book some hols in and just spend some time with each other - if that doesnt work then we are bollxed!!!!

I'm keeping FX that we all get :bfp: soon

:dust:

Helen xxx

HI,

Thank you for your reply, i was having a bad week last week, so thank you all for listening to me vent!!

yes it is sooooooo frustrating when your friends try once and they get pregnant,!!!

i hope we all get our well desereved BFP this month!! how amazing would that be!!!!!

hope you are all ok
are any of you on clomid??? this is my second month so i have my fingers and toes X

Jade xxx

Hi ladies, hope you are all well, tested yesterday 12dpo and bfn and then got a temp drop today so the witch is on her way :( I think if we don't get our bfp by christmas we are going to see our gp as DF has some medical problems and is on a cocktail of meds to hold off a major surgery and he is starting to worry a problem lies with him.

at least I can move house next weekend now and not have to worry about carrying boxes and shifting furniture.

Hi hun,

sorry to hear that and i hope you get your BFP before xmas.
i hope we all do.

fingers X

xxxxx

Hey ladies - hows it going?

slb80 sorry to hear the :witch: got you - she got me too :cry: have had really bad cramps all day but not much blood (sorry TMI) so have made appointment to see docs on friday to try and get to bottom of things.

got my FX for those of you still left to test this month - and hope the rest of us get our BFP's for xmas.

Hxxx

Hi.

Slb, i hope you get the answeres that you are looking for.
where are you moving to? are you staying in Manchester?

Bettyinaboop - let me know how the docs goes on friday

Jade x

H sorry she got you :( keep us updated with the doctors appointment x

Jade we are just moving around the corner to a bigger place, always lived in a flat so can't wait to have a house :) already planning the babys room lol.

Thanks ladies - just hoping i wont get fobbed off like usual!

Well - just found out today that another one of my friends are pregnant - thats the 2nd in a week - i'm happy for them but really bitter as well keep thinking why isnt it me - is that terrible????

slb80 - hope your move goes smoothly hun x

Hxxxxxxx

I'm BD'ing again!

DH healed up enough, just in time! (Well, just in time to be early. I won't be O'ing for about a week yet, but just in case!)

FX'd for October!

Thats great news hun - this is def going to be your month, i can feel it :happydance: xxx

xxx

You were right!!!! I got my wonderful :bfp: this morning!!

:dance::wohoo:

https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/Picture3989.jpg

Thanks ladies - just hoping i wont get fobbed off like usual!

Well - just found out today that another one of my friends are pregnant - thats the 2nd in a week - i'm happy for them but really bitter as well keep thinking why isnt it me - is that terrible????

slb80 - hope your move goes smoothly hun x

Hxxxxxxx

No it is not terrible at all, 2 of my friends have just announced there pregnancy and although I am so thrilled for them I still wish it was me, Keep you chin up, this is going to be your month xx

Mommywishes4 a huge congratulations, wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy, this is the start of our BFPs ladies :)

HUGE congratulations mommywishes4 - i told you October was your month :happydance: Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No it is not terrible at all, 2 of my friends have just announced there pregnancy and although I am so thrilled for them I still wish it was me, Keep you chin up, this is going to be your month xx

Thanks slb80 - FX you get your :bfp: this month hunx

I've just come back from the docs and now totally shitting it that its never gonna happen for us naturally! He didnt seem concerned that my periods have dwindled to nothing but he asked if i had ever had an infection (STI) in the past, ive always been really careful and when first met partner booked us both into GUM clinic to get checked out - at the time found out that had BV-which i've had a few times now, and doc seemed a bit concerend at this, i also had emergency coil fitted after an accident - worse decision ever! Doc then went onto explain that sometimes infection can lead to PID which we all know can cause scaring in fallopian tubes, this has got me thinking the worst :cry: he has said that if we dont get pregnant by Feb/March then he's going to refer us to fertility clinic where the first thing is to either have HSG or lap and dye - i'm shaking just thinking about this now, have looked up PID and BV and its not looking good - so much for not stressing!!!

Sorry for totally going off on one but cant speak to OH coz he'll just say im being stupid

Hxxxxxx

HUGE congratulations mommywishes4 - i told you October was your month :happydance: Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you! I remember when you told me that, I felt so good and so encouraged, so it helped a lot! :hugs: The best of luck in getting your BFP! I'd love to see you on the other side soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->