Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

Hi guys hope I can join in? I'm cd6 I'm taking clomid unmonitored 3-7 100mg. Hope we all get some bfps!! X

Littleone WELCOME :flower: yes lets hope for lots of BFP's!

LKPone i LOVE your theory heehee so nice to have a theory keep us informed you never know you may get a temp spike anytime soon!!

Niks thats fantastic news i'm so jelous of the supporting doctor you have, they are very few and far between so stick with her!! and great you can get going on next clomid!! They say you are more fertile the cycle after a loss as your body as already geared up for it. fx for you

SGLady great that you are in the 2ww fx for you and gosh yes how i do wish we could speed up time!!!

As for me no sign of 0 as of yet a little early tho as normally 0 about CD17/18 I would love to 0 early tho as it would mean i could hurry up and get on with the 2ww!

Hello everyone

I had a very good appointment with the doctor today... she was so patient and answered all our questions.
So the plan for now is.... She did a scan and I have passed everything so she sees no point in waiting and told me that I should consider first day of bleeding as day1 and start the third round of clomid from tomorrow that is CD5 - 9 .... She has also prescribed me baby asprin to help the uterus lining... and asked me to call her as soon as I get a bfp this time and she will prescribe me meds to support pregnancy. She is really hopeful that I will be able to conceive soon.

She is the one who has done my Lap and dye and she has not charged us anything until now... She even told DH today that she is not going to charge until we are successfully pregnant.

I feel so relieved that we dont have to do any waiting and continue our ttc journey.

Niks that is fantastic news! Your doctor sounds so brilliant and supportive and Im SO glad you dont have to wait a whole cycle to get going again. :happydance: It sounds like she is very positive about you conceiving soon!! Its only a matter of time, FX'd this is the one

LKPone - Im loving your theory! Twins!! How awesome would that be?

Littleone2010 - WELCOME! Is this your first round of Clomid? You'll find the ladies on here are lovely and super supportive!

Nimbec - hope you o soon! Then we can be onto the 2ww together...feels like so much about ttc is just wishing the time away! I KNOW its way too early for symptoms but I've been getting heartburn all morning and had a stuffy nose last night...it must be from the hcg trigger shot they gave me messing up my hormones :wacko: cant believe I am symptom spotting on 3dpo!!!! :dohh:

Littleone2010 - Welcome!

SG_Lady - Its natural to start symptom spotting in 2ww... I do it all the time... I am here with you to over-analyze all your symptoms :flower: ... I hope this will be your last 2ww for your first baby :thumbup:

LKPone - I loved your twins theory! All the best

Nimbec - All the best with your ovulation. I hope you will ovulate soon.

As for me I will be starting clomid today... Bt I am a little confused what if the pregnancy hormones are still there and clomid doesn't work as expected... Bt I mostly stress about everything... So I am trying to keep all the negative thoughts out of my mind.
The only problem is I couldn't start temping this cycle as well... as the first few days I was pretty depressed to even think about that... so now I wont have any idea when I ovulate again.

By the way my husband told me yesterday for the past two generations in his family all the couples have lost there first child... Either it is a miscarriage or a still birth or the child died after 1-2 days... It may sound stupid :blush: bt I am just thinking whatever curse it is, is now over for us.... So FX'ed for the next time.

By the way just forgot to ask... Does anyone of you have any idea how baby asprin will help with ttc and next pregnancy? I did a google search but it has mixed reviews.

Niks - I know, I cant help but totally over analyse - it seems like everything is an early pregnancy symptom!

I think baby aspirin (and not 100% sure) helps to thicken your uterine lining and therefore helps with implantation.

So glad you're feeling more positive :flower: I really think it will happen for you soon.

Happy Friday ladies! So happy its the weekend!!

Morning all!

Niks I felt the same as you but as long as you have a neg on hpt you don't have enough or any pg hormones that would afffect clomid :) The baby asprin thinks blood so improves blood flow to uterus sometimes clotting is a cause of early miscarrage hence the asprin. I was going to try it but I also have a pacemaker and didn't want to risk it this cycle but if no bfp this time i'll be on it too - along with anything and everything else i can possibly do! LOL

Gosh i'm almost gagging all day between the honey and cinamon and robi yuk absolutly everything tastes horrid lol all worth it if it works tho!!

SGLady hope 2ww is treating you kindly

Quick update I just got my pos opk cd14 I have never o'd this early YAY!! so getting busy for 3 days!!! YIPEE!!

Wooohooo! That's great, I'm dreaming of an early positive opk this cycle too. Get down to it girl and good luck! Xx

Yay thanks little one I hope you get an early one too!!!! Fx !! Xx

Hi ladies!

Hope you've all had a good weekend :flower:

Guess what?! I got my first positive opk today... CD24! :wacko: And I was on the verge of starting Provera tomorrow, so will hold off for a few more days cause it looks like I might be about to O on my own. :happydance:

I'm in a bit of a catch-22 situation. My parents and sister & bro-in-law are coming to stay with me from South Africa in 4 weeks, so I was going to start the Provera tomorrow so that our timing would be right to avoid having my fertile time on the Clomid while they're here :wacko: But I'm not about to mess with possibly having my first ever unmedicated O, so will just see how the next few days go temperature-wise.

Have a lovely week! :thumbup:

Quick update I just got my pos opk cd14 I have never o'd this early YAY!! so getting busy for 3 days!!! YIPEE!!

Woop whoop! We might be the same this cycle... assuming I do O after my positive opk today :happydance:

Thanks nimbec!
Lkpone, that's amazing news, maybe you will catch this cycle and not need to use the clomid? It's funny you tested opk just before you were going to start provera, good job you did! Good luck honey xxx

YAAAAY Nimbec and LKPone! Great news and LKPone you will being o'ing on your own which is amazing!! Come join me in the 2ww!

Littleone - what cd are you on now?

Im on 7dpo now, not too much to report apart from abundant lotiony cm and this morning was very contipated (sorry for the TMI!). The constipation is very unusual for me but I am putting it down to post o progesterone (but secretly hoping its a pg sign!).

Happy Monday all. I am resigning from my job today so feeling nervous but excited!!

Ohhh sg lady, two week wait seems to go on forever doesn't it? Got everything crossed for you.
I'm cd10 now, starting ic opks today and will start Dtd every other day to see if we catch! I hope I ovulate soon!!! xx

Thanks littleone hope you don't have to wait too long for that pod OPK!

Lkpone wow oing on your own would be amazing I really hope you do!!!!! Grrr timing bd when people are staying can be frustrating but also a bit exciting if you make it fun sneaking about ;)

Sglady the tww is so long but fx you get that bfp - when do u plan to test?

Thanks littleone, driving myself crazy symptom spotting as usual and spending most of the day google searching pregnancy symptoms! Although I know its probably too early for real symptoms I cant help myself! Time is going very s l o w l y...

FXd for your positive opk soon! What day do you usually o?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->