Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

Yay LKPone & Nimbec! I hope you will be able to catch your eggs now.

SG_Lady - FX'ed.... I hope you will get your bfp this time... 2ww is indeed very cruel.

littleone2010 - We both seem to b closer in our cycles... I am at CD08 currently.

As for me... I have finished three days of clomid without any side effects only two more tablets to go.... Bt now the issue is my DH seems scared to touch me.... I hope he will overcome his fear by the time Ovulation comes near.

Thanks littleone hope you don't have to wait too long for that pod OPK!

Lkpone wow oing on your own would be amazing I really hope you do!!!!! Grrr timing bd when people are staying can be frustrating but also a bit exciting if you make it fun sneaking about ;)

Sglady the tww is so long but fx you get that bfp - when do u plan to test?

Thanks nimbec :) I really hope so! Planning to try and hold out on testing until I am late as HATE seeing bfns but have such terrible willpower will probably end up testing sooner...

Have fun bding over the next few days :winkwink: Have you noticed any difference from using the robittusen (sp!)?

Thanks littleone hope you don't have to wait too long for that pod OPK!

Lkpone wow oing on your own would be amazing I really hope you do!!!!! Grrr timing bd when people are staying can be frustrating but also a bit exciting if you make it fun sneaking about ;)

Sglady the tww is so long but fx you get that bfp - when do u plan to test?

Thanks honey xx
:hugs:

Thanks littleone, driving myself crazy symptom spotting as usual and spending most of the day google searching pregnancy symptoms! Although I know its probably too early for real symptoms I cant help myself! Time is going very s l o w l y...

FXd for your positive opk soon! What day do you usually o?

Well last cycle I ovulated on cd41 but it was naturally, so I was very happy about that.
Last year I took a few lots of clomid, I ovulated on cd18 and the next cycle it didn't work but it I wasn't ovulating naturally then ( I have lost a big chunk of weight since which seemed to help my pcos) as I say I'm dreaming ovulating on cd14 but that might be asking a bit too much! Lol xx

Yay LKPone & Nimbec! I hope you will be able to catch your eggs now.

SG_Lady - FX'ed.... I hope you will get your bfp this time... 2ww is indeed very cruel.

littleone2010 - We both seem to b closer in our cycles... I am at CD08 currently.

As for me... I have finished three days of clomid without any side effects only two more tablets to go.... Bt now the issue is my DH seems scared to touch me.... I hope he will overcome his fear by the time Ovulation comes near.

Oh yay it would be great to share this cycle with a buddy. I took 3-7 and didn't ave any side effects while on then the last few days I have been a nightmare. Very emotional and more temperamental than usual. I hope we catch it this time so I don't have to take it again lol I've got enough clomid for 2 more cycles after this, just hope it works and is worth it xx

Niks poor you these blooming men they have their funny moments I'm sure he'll come around he's prob still just a bit upset :( (((hugs))) perhaps you could try some sexy underwear to entice him ;)

Sglady I've had real problems with cm thi cycle i don't normally struggle but clomid dried me up good an propper :( u are ment to take it 5days before o but I only took it for 2 as wasn't expecting I so early... I think it may have helped a bit but I used 10ton of Preseed in the hope that it would help! Fx

Niks, he's probably just been a little bit worried about you and worried about hurting you, Im sure he'll come round soon! Yay for only 2 days left of Clomid!

Niks poor you these blooming men they have their funny moments I'm sure he'll come around he's prob still just a bit upset :( (((hugs))) perhaps you could try some sexy underwear to entice him ;)

Sglady I've had real problems with cm thi cycle i don't normally struggle but clomid dried me up good an propper :( u are ment to take it 5days before o but I only took it for 2 as wasn't expecting I so early... I think it may have helped a bit but I used 10ton of Preseed in the hope that it would help! Fx

Nimbec Im the same - the Clomid seems to make my cm dry up but what is there is much thicker than it should be at o time..hoping the pre-seed helped this cycle but if not might also try the Robittusien (still cant spell it!) next cycle. FX it is doing the trick for you and you catch the egg this time!

Thanks littleone, driving myself crazy symptom spotting as usual and spending most of the day google searching pregnancy symptoms! Although I know its probably too early for real symptoms I cant help myself! Time is going very s l o w l y...

FXd for your positive opk soon! What day do you usually o?

Well last cycle I ovulated on cd41 but it was naturally, so I was very happy about that.
Last year I took a few lots of clomid, I ovulated on cd18 and the next cycle it didn't work but it I wasn't ovulating naturally then ( I have lost a big chunk of weight since which seemed to help my pcos) as I say I'm dreaming ovulating on cd14 but that might be asking a bit too much! Lol xx

Thats great you ovulated on your own last cycle - Im not sure I ever o'd on my own prior to starting on Clomid due to my pcos :shrug: sounds like maybe your body is regulating itself more now so perhaps you could be in for an earlier o? FX'd!!

Hi I'm def going to use robitssuin again next cycle unless I get that much awaited bfp as it cannot do any harm and its cheap too! I'll start earlier next cycle tho just incase I get a sneaky early o again lol

I'm the same pcos and didn't o on my own :(

I'm off to try reflexology this afternoon - fx it helps anything is worth a go!!

SG, how did the resignation go? Do you have anything else lined up? :winkwink:

I'm also gonna try Robitussen this coming cycle - IF I ovulate. That positive yesterday was the only one I've had, all subsequent ones have been negative, so it might just be that I was catching the end of my surge. We stayed away from home on Saturday night, so couldn't test yesterday morning, so that positive was at about 2.30pm yesterday afternoon. One last night and one this morning were negative. I'm trying not to think negatively and assume that it was just a fluke test :nope: I'm hoping that it was actually a real surge that will result in ovulation.

We BD'd on Saturday morning and last night - do you suggest again tonight or just tomorrow again? :shrug: I was gonna go with the whole every 2nd day plan, but not sure if that's advisable after a positive opk!

I've ordered Geritol Complete and my cousin has posted it to me from the States. I've also ordered some royal jelly and bee pollen capsules off Amazon, which should arrive by tomorrow. :winkwink:

Yey lkpone sounds as if you are all sorted! They say to bd 3 days in a row when you get that pos opk so go for it! Blimey can we not get geritol in the uk?? I was thinking of trying it...

How did the resignation go hope all went smoothly!!

You can buy it on Amazon, but it comes from the UK and you have to pay for delivery. Getting it in USD was much cheaper, so for 3-month's supply off the US site and sent to my cousin, I paid less than I would for 1-month's supply plus delivery! :wacko:

Lkpone you have done just the right thing, I'd still keep going a few days more for good measure :haha:

Hi I'm so new to this. Ok BTL,2003 DXlap,2011 and was fond thst my tubes were long enough to reunite. JAN,2012 tubes reunited then JUN 22,2012 I had a HSG test and found right tube good and left tube some blockage. So wit said only 1 tube working my provider started me on 50 mg clomid cd5-9. I'm hoping for BFP first round. Any luck out there.

Hi all! Resignation went absolutely fine (suprisingly) thank you all for asking! My boss is being reasonable about it - I was soo nervous but it turned out to be ok. So glad its over! I have a couple of options of jobs to go to (one of them working with my husband!!) so just need to decide what is best. phew!!

LKPone - I would def suggest bding every day for at least 3 days once you get your + opk to cover all bases. It does sound like you caught the end of your surge - how long do you normally get a positive for? I am getting trigger shots after scans show my follies are big enough so not been using opks but I have heard some people test twice a day as otherwise they might miss their surge. FXd you get an au natural bfp this month!!

Welcome Ms boobaker - FXd for your first round of clomid! Are you being monitored or using opks?

So onto 7/8 dpo...cm turned from milky to yellowish - seems to be more in the evenings, not so much today. Had some slight cramps and a 'poking' sensation in my uterus today though - not sure what that was. apart from that not much to report unfortunately!

SG_Lady - I am glad that your resignation went smoothly... Cramps and poking in uterus can be a good sign. FX'ed for you :thumbup:

Welcome ms.boobaker. I am really sorry that you had to go through all these things... Best of luck with clomid.

LKPone - BDing every day could be a good idea and will cover all the bases.

Welcome Ms. Boobaker :flower:

Okay girls, decision time... I really don't think I'm going to ovulate on my own. My chart looks like the flipping Alps :nope: I'm going to give it until Thursday and if my temp doesn't go up tomorrow and then stay up on Thursday, I'm going to go ahead with the Provera. Sick of waiting now :coffee: The only reason I'm waiting until Thursday is in case today's temp was an ovulation 'dip'. But I have a feeling it'll be up tomorrow and back down again on Thursday. :shrug:

Yes Hun wait another day or two. The cycles I knew I ovulated I would ov 2 days after the first positive so it would be today. See what your temp does tomorrow and the day after then decide xxxxx

LKPone I will say just wait for a couple of days and take provera. You cant wait forever for ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->