Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

I ovulated on cd41 last cycle naturally lol and My friend on here is 17 weeks pregnant from ovulating On cd61! It's amazing what our bodies can do take the prover when you think best honey x

LKPone grrrrr how annoying!! are your opk's still pos? when was your last pos? I would wait until tomorrow if temp not up at all i'd start provera otherwise you could be going on for ever and ever! Good luck let us know.

Just a quick message hope your all ok i'm having a bonkers day today so catch up with yo all soon!!

Any news anyone?? I'm in the LONG 2ww grrrr I wish i could speed up time :)

I finished this round f clomid yesterday... I am just waiting to ovulate now. Nothing much to update from my side.

Niks at least the clomid is now done for another cycle! fx you 0 soon and don't have to wait too long!! are you temping? and opk's?

I will use OPKs from tomorrow as I ovulate late. I am not temping as I was not able to temp at the first few days of the cycle so I thought there is no point starting mid cycle.
I will go for a CD23 progesterone test which will give me an idea if I ovulated this cycle or not.

Hi all, not much to report from me. 8dpo and time is crawling by... I hate the 2ww! Still lots of yellow cm and very bloated/gassy today with a little bit of light cramping. Not much else though..I wish my bbs would get sore or something!! Not sure about this cycle to be honest :( almost tested today but luckily stopped myself as would have just depressed me to see a bfn! I'm going to try to hold out until Monday (fat chance!).

Nimbec how are you feeling how's the 2ww treating you?

Niks yay for finishing your clomid!! Now onto the wait for o.

Xx

No news this side! Still no temp spike, but also no mountain top today, which is what I was expecting, so who knows, maybe I'll spike tomorrow :shrug:

So here's something interestingly random... when I got home yesterday, just for fun, I took my temperature to see if it was drastically different to my morning's temp (possibly indicating that I had ovulated during the day yesterday). It was a full degree C higher, so I figured that maybe I had ovulated and the progesterone was starting to work its magic. But this morning, it was only 0.02 higher than yesterday morning's so maybe I just was hot when I took my temp! :haha: On the other random occasions I've done that, there is only about half a degree difference between morning and afternoon temps, so no idea what happened yesterday, but it certainly wasn't because of ovulation! :wacko:

I'll stick it out until Friday or Saturday... no temp spike by then = Provera!

LKpone it's all such a long waiting game isn't it? I think I would try waiting a few more days and then take a preg test to make sure before taking the provera. There is still a chance the opk was correct and your temps are just a bit confused perhaps?!

LKPone do you think it could be a slow rise? some women get these.....I'm trying to be positive for you!! Def if no sign by weekend start the provera to get the ball rolling again!

SGLady i'm 4dpo today and oh boy is time going slowly - i fid myself wanting to go to bed early so that the next day starts sooner!! No symptoms as of yet, give me a couple more days and i'm sure i'll be driving myself insane symptom spotting!!

Yeah, who knows, hey? :shrug: I'm just taking it as 'normal' for me, since I had 7 months of no periods when I came off the pill and the only normal cycle I've had in the past year is because of Provera to start it and Clomid to make me ovulate, so I'm guessing that my body just doesn't work without it. Which is fine... as long as it works for me, which I know it does, I just have to accept that I need a little bit of chemical help! :winkwink:

I need to pick up some FRER tests in the next couple of days actually, because I've only ever used Tesco cheapies, which I'm not convinced actually work! :wacko: Although, I guess anyone who has never had a positive pregnancy test would say that, huh? :haha: But just to avoid any confusion, I'll use a trusted brand before starting the Provera. I have some CB digis in the cupboard, but I'm saving those as confirmation ones for when I get a positive (one day!).

Hey girls, I'm cd 12 and my opk has got darker today, very close to a positive but not quite I hope it gets darker. I'm trying to an dh at every opportunity possible! X

Lovely chart there nimbec, I know the tww goes so slow but hopefully this cycle it will be worth the wait! Ive got everything crossed for you.
Lkpone start the provera when you think, I hope you get a nice rise tomorrow. I'm a slow riser for two temps after ov then it shoots up. If not, provera will get your ball rolling again xxx

Thanks Littleone, yeah, I'm going to see how it goes for 2 more days, then make a decision :thumbup:

Good luck over the next few days, hopefully you can collar him at the right times! :haha:

Fingers are crossed for you love, my gp wouldn't give me provera I had to wait ages every cycle to try again so I really do understand how frustrating it is.

I'm trying to collar dh every day and he's not complaining...yet! Lol

Hey girls, I'm cd 12 and my opk has got darker today, very close to a positive but not quite I hope it gets darker. I'm trying to an dh at every opportunity possible! X

Good luck Littleone! let us know how you get on today :thumbup:

Hi all well as if the 2ww isn't long enough.....FF changed my 0 day from cd14 to cd16 today making me only 3dpo not 5dpo. Interestingly tho my reflexologist thought was going to have a double 0 this month and now my chart shows 2 rises.....what do you think? Its so confusing !

Hope you are all ok!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->