Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

How interesting nimbec (although I hate it when ff does that!!) it does look like 2 rises and your temp really evened out then went up still looks like you are 5dpo to me but maybe double ov?? If you didn't have that teeny tiny drop it wouldn't have effected it at all x

Thanks littleone! Well i kind of feel positive but disappointed at the same time LOL pos that it 'may' 'possibly' be a double 0 BUT then frustrated that i have to wait even longer to find out!! I see what u mean about the little drop, interestingly my opk was still very positve so god knows....

Oh well us ttc ladies are never happy unless we get a sticky bean!! LOL how are you feeling?

Oh god honey I know! Do you always wait to test until the day af is meant to arrive? You are very good if you do! Oh if the opk was positive still after ov maybe it was a double v or you are 3dpo either way you definitely ovulated and are in with an excellent chance.

I'm ok, I did 2 opks yesterday both dark but not positive. Tested again last night t 9pm and the line was light again. I was hoping to get a positive! Fingers crossed it was my body gearing up and I'll get on within the next few days, keep your fingers crossed for me I really hope clomid does it's job! X

I'vegot everything crossed for you hun!! Hopefully you will get your pos opk in next 24hrs, I 0'd late cd22 on my first round of clomid. I had given up hope lol! Stay positive!

Keep in touch :)

Well i have so far never waited until af shows BUT this month i decided to try ....well i may test cd13 ....haha lets see if i can get past 5dpo first shall we?! I'm a serious poas ahollic!!

Thanks hun. I have ovulated on cd 21 and cd18 with clomid but that was when I didn't ovulate at all by myself, so foolishly I was hoping for an earlier ov now I seem to ov more often. Ah well I'll keep holding my pee and testing and letting you guys know lol Will definitely try and keep positive xx

Ha ha nimbec! I'm addicted too! Thank gd for Internet cheapie we would probably go bankrupt lol! Oooh I hope this is the cycle or you! Very exciting! Xx

Yes definately keep positive and update!! you still have a bit of time yet so don't worry, its great that you were 0ing on your own. hopefully that means when you do 0 it will be even stronger!! maybe just my logic but its positive to think that way.

Right I'm off to work...have to drive 1.40hrs to go and teach dressage to a few clients then the long drive back....grrrr i really don't want to work today :( :(

***we must stay positive ***we must stay positive ***we must stay positive***

grrrrr well just to add to my confusion i have egg white cm today or maybe ctreamy i'm not sure how to distinguish its a cloudy colour but lots of it!

Have a good day at work!! Sometimes you can get ewcm consistency after ov google it I think it's a 'kick back' of oestrogen or something? Did you guys Dtd? I always find that makes cm hard to read xx

grrrrr well just to add to my confusion i have egg white cm today or maybe ctreamy i'm not sure how to distinguish its a cloudy colour but lots of it!

May be the cloudy CM is because of Robbitssuin, I have a lot of cloudy CM since I started taking baby aspirin though I hardly used to have any CM before.

Hey ladies! :flower:

My word, Nimbec, your chart is looking SO good this cycle! :thumbup:

How are you all today?

I'm still plodding on... my temp doesn't seem to be doing much, so will see what it does tomorrow. I'm just feeling so BLEUCH being in limbo... not being DPO anything and not gearing up to O, so hopefully I'll get a sign tomorrow about whether or not I can start Provera and get a clean slate! :winkwink:

You temp does seemed to have stabilised somewhat Lkpone. I love clean slates, lots of hope in starting nice aNd fresh xxx

Thanks Niks, i didn't see any effect on the days i took it - i only did a couple of days as i had that 'false o' grrrr BUT its great to see as clomid has really dried me up!!

LKPone thankyou ...grr i'm alittle frustrated with it as apparently i now didn't o untill cd16 time is dragging AS EVER!! I think it will be great to start fresh so you know exactly where you are, hopefully you will feel relief. For once you will be willing AF to hurry up and come :haha:

Hope everyone is ok!

Hi ladies what news?

LKPone - have you decided whether to start the Provera yet or if you are going to give it a few more days? Any sign?

Nimbec- that is frustrating about FF changing your o date but would be super exciting to get a double o! Double o = double the chances! Feeling good for you this cycle hun!

Niks - Hows the Clomid treating you? Hope your feeling ok and your oh has got over his fear and is giving you lots of loving :)

Littleone - did you POAS yet today? Any sign of o? Hope it comes soon so you can join us in the 2ww!

A little update on me - last night after dtd I got some pink spotting which is v unusual, then this morning a little brown tinged cm when i wiped...Im 10dpo so hope af isnt coming early :growlmad: apart from that my boobs are a bit sore to touch on the sides and the top - almost like muscle ache like Ive done chest excercises (which i havent!), also have stingy eyes and quite tired today. Not much to report apart from that...

Im glad Ive made it to today without POAS as we are away forthe weekend so if I dont take tests with me I know Ill have to wait until Monday when I will be 13 dpo. Getting nervous about testing though!

Happy Friday all-its been a long week! XX

Sglady what excellent symptoms! Could the tinged cm be implantation?? When I was pregnant before the tops of my boobs hurt when I pressed them. Exciting!!

Yes I poas yesterday having dark opks then last night light again. Poas with fmu today and it's a whisper off a positive, the line is almost as dark.. It's driving me nuts!!!! Lol xx

Thanks littleone! I reeeaally hope it was implantation! I keep checking to see if there has been any more spotting but it seems to have stopped for now. I really hope this is our month but dont want to get my hopes up!

That is frustrating but definitely sounds like your body is gearing up to o - Ill bet you get a positive over the weekend. FXd for you XX

Hi ladies what news?

LKPone - have you decided whether to start the Provera yet or if you are going to give it a few more days? Any sign?

Nimbec- that is frustrating about FF changing your o date but would be super exciting to get a double o! Double o = double the chances! Feeling good for you this cycle hun!

Niks - Hows the Clomid treating you? Hope your feeling ok and your oh has got over his fear and is giving you lots of loving :)

Littleone - did you POAS yet today? Any sign of o? Hope it comes soon so you can join us in the 2ww!

A little update on me - last night after dtd I got some pink spotting which is v unusual, then this morning a little brown tinged cm when i wiped...Im 10dpo so hope af isnt coming early :growlmad: apart from that my boobs are a bit sore to touch on the sides and the top - almost like muscle ache like Ive done chest excercises (which i havent!), also have stingy eyes and quite tired today. Not much to report apart from that...

Im glad Ive made it to today without POAS as we are away forthe weekend so if I dont take tests with me I know Ill have to wait until Monday when I will be 13 dpo. Getting nervous about testing though!

Happy Friday all-its been a long week! XX

SG_Lady this is a good sign... I remember last cucle my boobs were also sore and the pink spotting can be implantation.

I am waitig to ovulate so not much update from my side... DH has overcome his fear... Though I gave him a little push by lingerie shopping :winkwink:

Thanks Niks, I really hope so. Im getting to the stage where Im getting nervous about testing. So dont want to see a bfn!

Glad your oh has come around - theren not much a bit of new lingerie cant fix :winkwink: Hope your o comes around soon x

SGLady i've got everything crossed for you!!!! when do you plan to test? you have been so good not testing early...i'm trying to not test untill at least 13dpo hopefully 14dpo but that be a lil optimistic lol!!

Niks underwear is always a good one! hoping 0 comes soon to you!

Littleone 0 should be just around the corner now :)

Well as for me i got told yesterday by FF advisor that a double 0 does not show in temps as it happens within 24hrs and that i more than likley 0'd cd16 which is fine as we bd more for that date grrrr i'm down today, not feeling very strong. I'm struggling with the ttc journey it is all i think about, life feels like its on hold, im just wishing the weeks away!! I so badly want a sticky bean to make a familly!! Sorry for the moan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->