Newbie!! TTC on clomid CD4 would love a buddie

Hey ladies!

YAY! FRIDAY!!! :happydance:

SG, no sign yet and annoyingly, my temps are not telling me one way or the other - I just wish they'd peak then fall, so that I know that I can start the Provera. They're just crawling up, so I have no idea what to think :shrug: Not sure if it's just a slow rise, or no O at all. I suspect that it's no O at all, but I don't want to go ahead and start the Provera and undo all the work this cycle if it has been worth it after all. Argh! :nope: I was fully prepared to write this cycle off, but the temps are confusing me, so I really don't know. If nothing by CD32 as he said originally, then I'll just go ahead and take them - I can't wait forever :wacko:

Nimbec... feel free to moan, that's what we're here for! :winkwink:

Littleone, argh, how annoying - I'd just take those darker tests as positives and work from there. :thumbup:

Niks - good move! :haha:

Thanks LKPone ! What are the opk's looking like?? I see what u mean about temps creaping up nicely.....grrrr how frustrating!

Nimbec ttc journey is really very exhausting... Just keep ur chin up... I hope we all will get our sticky bean soon... Until then we have each other for support.

SG_lady- i have my finges crossed for you.

LKPone - Grrr... Its frustrating to wait for O... So just wait for a couple of days and start provera.

LittleOne - both of us are on the same boat right now... I have not ven got a faint line on opk.... Bt it was like that last cycle as well when i have not got any positives... I guess my lh surge is too short for me to catch it.

Haven't done opks for a while now, because I only got that one positive and all the others after that were negative, so haven't done them for about 3 days or so now. :nope: I did have some EWCM yesterday, but we were out at dinner for a friend's birthday and so didn't catch it with an opk unfortunately. I've had it intermittently the whole cycle so far though, so didn't think too much of it.

I'm busy having a chicken wrap and curly fries for lunch because it's Friday and I can! :thumbup:

lkpone, how frustrating for you, I know it only too well! See what happens tomorrow xx
SGlady fingers crossed for you
Niks I hope you can catch it this time, I usually have faint lines then bam when its time it goes positive but not this time apparently!
Nimbec your temps are looking great I still think you oved 2 days earlier than ff thinks!

So for me, Ive been getting dark opks (which isnt usual for me, theres usually a barely there line) like the first pic I took this morning, then I just got this in the second pic at lunchtime, its darker but still not positive. Pooh bags!! Ill keep holding my wee and poasing I guess!

Attachments

• 1 (8).jpg
    1 (8).jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 1 (9).jpg
    1 (9).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 4
Littleone i'd say that was positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I confirm mine with a cb digi but when mine look like that i normally get a pos digi........eeeeeek !!

Littleone i'd say that was positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I confirm mine with a cb digi but when mine look like that i normally get a pos digi........eeeeeek !!

Me too! And me too!

Littleone... test with a digi now :winkwink:

I havent got any digis gals!

In real life the test line is definitely lighter than the control, I have only got positives twice while using opks and the test line became darker than the control so not sure if im quite there yet! xxx

Mine ususally go darker than control on 2nd day of opk hun....I think its near as damit a pos ...i'd definately get bding just incase ;) xx

Thank you darling, Its bloody close isnt it? I thought I was imagining that they were getting darker at one point! lol..
Im toying with the idea of running down the shops later to the chemist to see if they have any digis, Im not sure I could face another negative result though, its like getting an hpt lol! x

Awww little one yes run down the shop at least then you will know for sure... but do another strip as well just incase this is our surge and it is on its way down tonight as a few cycles ago my surge only lasted a couple of hours!

I think didis are good when sticks get to this stage - couldn't use all the time or i'd be bankrupt lol

Don't think of it as a neg (if it is) as i'm sure by tom it would be positive...but im pretty sure that stick is a pos one.....unless pic is bad lol or i'm just wishful thinking for you!! Let us know and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went and got some cb ovulation digis and used the pot of wee I used from the 1pm opk because I'm holding pee until 5/6pm ish for the next opk... And it was negative! I thought it might be but it still stung a bit :( I'll see what my next ic brings and if it's darker I'll use another cb digi x

Good idea hun you really can't be far off at all!!! At least with digis you know for sure so can time bd perfectally!! Keep in touch!!

Thanks hun. I did one this morning with fmu and the lines are the same colour now so I followed with a cb digital (I wouldnt want to waste them so will only use when it looks positive) and no smiley face.. I guess ill hold and pee at 1pm again, so frustrating!
I read that cb are not as sensitive as ics cb ae 40mlu/ml and ics are 20 so this makes sense but I just want that smiley! I guess what im worried about is not ovulating, its happened before on clomid. pah! x

Hi ladies,

Littleone - any news on your o?

LKPone - did you decide to take the Provera this weekend?

Nimbec - any symptoms to report yet?

So Im 13dpo now and feeling quite positive :) my lp is around 14-15 days so Im trying to hold out on testing until Wednesday if af doesnt show before then. BBs are feeling quite sore and heavy and getting some cramping - the bbs are quite unusual for me (normally get sensitive nipples but bbs arent usually sore to the touch), but the cramping is quite normal for before af so we shall see! Also been getting a lot of cm - more than is normal. Feel quite calm and not super impatient to test at the moment so Ill see how long I can last!

Hope you are all fine :kiss:

Thats super news SG_Lady!!! :thumbup:

As of me... I havent received any positive OPKs yet... bt I am not dwelling much on that as last cycle as well I did not get any positives... I am planning to stop using opks all together as they are making me anxious... I will just go for CD 22 progesterone to see if I ovulated... We are bd'ing every nite to cover all our bases for now.

How is everyone else doing?

What cd are you on now Niks? Sounds like you are definitely covering your bases. You guys must be tired!! :haha: I agree about the opks too - the only time I ever got a positive was right after my trigger shot. As long as you bd regularly, then it doesnt matter. FXd you o soon!

SG lady that sounds great, that was the main symptom for me before too and more so because its not usual for you! Everyone has their fingers crossed, hopefully you will get the bfp ball rolling for all of us! :hugs:

Niks hope you get som confirmation soon on the ovulation, im sure it will happen for you :kiss:

For me, Ive been trying to get these bloody photos to upload for the last hour, bnb has been very temperamental. lol.

I had a positive yesterday and this morning but everytime I try and confirm on the digi it has no smiley face :growlmad:
I only have one digi stick left now so I will use that at lunchtime with my next ic if the ic is positive again. So annoying I thought I would at least get a smiley of the expensive kit! mmmm, I dont think I will get them if I need to use opks again and if there is a next cycle im not sure that I will use opks at all. They are way too stessful and id prefer to just bd every other day, dh and I are going to go for it every day now until friday (well thats what im hoping I hope dh will be up for it, I think hes finding it bit too much recently!)

I ovulated last time on clomid on cd18 and thats tomorrow so wish me luck xx

Attachments

• 1 (12).jpg
    1 (12).jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 231.jpg
    231.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies glad to hear you are all ok! Well i'm in the 2ww that feels like a 2 year wait lol!! no conclusive symptoms - headache yesterday, tiny tiny pain in tummy, and boobs maybe a little fuller but i think it maybe wishfull thinking!!!

What cd are you all on?

Oooh Nimbec wonder if you had an implantation dip there on your chart? Exciting stuff! Loving the symptom spotting! Cd17 for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->