**Newly engaged girlies!!!**

Hmmmm i just want my bridemaids to stand out but not too much, loads of people go to weddings in short dresses so thats nothing special but white long ones would b good... Gotta find one that will suit both of them now..

Hmmmm i just want my bridemaids to stand out but not too much, loads of people go to weddings in short dresses so thats nothing special but white long ones would b good... Gotta find one that will suit both of them now..
We'll need piccies! :haha:

Should I have a bridesmaid? I can't decide....

Or both of them.... a little girl as flower girl would b cute!!!

But if ur having a small wedding it might b too much.... is ur OH having a best man??

LOL she is usually fine but i think she had a bad dream and she wants her daddy but hes out... LOL... shes calming now be asleep soon she very very tired!!!

Or both of them.... a little girl as flower girl would b cute!!!

But if ur having a small wedding it might b too much.... is ur OH having a best man??
He's having my oldest brother. :)
Another decision to make now, yipeeee!!

Aww poor little bub. :cloud9:

No more for a while... I did want 3 or 4 but now i have 1 i think thats enough for now. I want to atleast wait till shes in school.

When are you going to start TTC?

Hellooo, I'm joining you all here after a couple of invitations :)

Quick intro; I met my FIANCE (will have to type that a few times to get it out of the system..) in January 2008, and we moved in together last March. I have a 2 year old son called Ryan. My birthday was the 3rd of January, so my oh arranged a surprise meal for the night before and got my best friend and her oh to stay over and look after Ryan. During the meal, he got an early birthday present out of his pocket.. and that was the engagement ring! We got a ton of freebies with our meal haha. I'm very excited but we're going to have to save fairly hard to afford the wedding so it might be a little while away yet. Nevertheless, I'm very excited. It was a great birthday present! :cloud9:

No more for a while... I did want 3 or 4 but now i have 1 i think thats enough for now. I want to atleast wait till shes in school.

If it were up to me it would have been now, but OH has always wanted to wait 'til after we were married, so sometime after the wedding, hopefully ASAP!! :happydance: But he would ideally like to wait a year or so after were married....
I'm absolutely desperate for a baby right now though!! :baby:

Hellooo, I'm joining you all here after a couple of invitations :)

Quick intro; I met my FIANCE (will have to type that a few times to get it out of the system..) in January 2008, and we moved in together last March. I have a 2 year old son called Ryan. My birthday was the 3rd of January, so my oh arranged a surprise meal for the night before and got my best friend and her oh to stay over and look after Ryan. During the meal, he got an early birthday present out of his pocket.. and that was the engagement ring! We got a ton of freebies with our meal haha. I'm very excited but we're going to have to save fairly hard to afford the wedding so it might be a little while away yet. Nevertheless, I'm very excited. It was a great birthday present! :cloud9:
What a lovely story!! :D
Any ideas about what sort of wedding you would like? :D

Congrats Lauren!! Its so exciting isnt it!!!

I'm planning a budget wedding too but still b pretty!!

You got a pic of ur ring??

If it were up to me it would have been now, but OH has always wanted to wait 'til after we were married, so sometime after the wedding, hopefully ASAP!! :happydance: But he would ideally like to wait a year or so after were married....

Awww it must to b so exciting TTC, I never tried for Holly so i have never experienced it but i think i would be fun ;)

Awww it must to b so exciting TTC, I never tried for Holly so i have never experienced it but i think i would be fun ;)
I can't wait!! :D
OH isn't a big baby person, but I just know he is going to be a wonderful Daddy. :cloud9:

What a lovely story!! :D
Any ideas about what sort of wedding you would like? :D

Congrats Lauren!! Its so exciting isnt it!!!

I'm planning a budget wedding too but still b pretty!!

You got a pic of ur ring??

I'm VERY early on ideas.. as I said on the other thread, I've only ever been to my parents wedding when I was 7 months old! I've got a lot of catching up to do! Not a church wedding, but probably a nice hotel or something like that. A medium number of guests, mostly just family and close friends. Fairly traditional, but not overly old-fashioned.

I think we're planning to budget around £6000, but might change it nearer the time.. I'm hoping that's enough to be perfect for us, but not too cheap-looking.

Will just resize my ring pic and get back to you!

EDIT; Resizing of pic done...

https://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii225/lauren-kate_album/P1000503.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back