**Newly engaged girlies!!!**

How many guests do you think you will have? We think about 50 for the wedding then maybe another 20ish to come later to the reception.

Ooohh bridesmaids... 24/7 I think you should have one. I'm not too sure, but think it will be my sis (22), H2B sis (21), and maybe H2B cousin (16) and my niece as a flowergirl (8). Then we've got my nephew (10), and H2B boy cousins (8 & 10) which we would like to include, maybe as ushers? what other roles could they do?

We're ttc now as you can see by my signature, just gonna see what happens and postpone the wedding if needs be, will just need to see what the venues policies are on that, wouldnt want to lose deposit or anything, although it wouldnt be a cancellation just put back. But we're ok for a bit because if we went for sept 2011, thats a year and nine months - so the sooner the bun is in the oven the better!!! I have to say I'm feeling quite down with it all at the minute, this is quite a good distraction. I naively just thought I would get pregnant, but this our 3rd cycle trying and it feels like forever! I'm due on weds, and if it hasn't arrived by sat I will test, so I will let you know.

Hi Lauren, lovely ring, very similar to mine but mines not twisted. We're looking at a budget wedding too, don't want to go too over the top, we need to do alot of saving too.

I think we would be looking at similar numbers, possibly a few more for the reception. OH has 2 brothers and 2 sisters with partners and children, so that bumps up the numbers a bit.

Not sure how many bridesmaids to have, tempted to just have my best friend so no-one else feels left out.

Gourgeous ring hun!! It looks a bit like mine!!

I'm not sure a guests the place will be a bit lope sided if we say just family as i have 5 living relitives and my OH is 1 of 8 siblings so has loads and loads of family... but its not fair if i invite friends and he doesn't??? I dunno i need to make a list of who will come...

I have 18 of our 20 guests and OH has two atm....

It's snowing here!!

Its snowing here too quite alot!

We booked an appointment to go and look round our first venue today :happydance: wooooo!!! Next Tuesday morning! I am so excited!

Snowing here too!!! I was in such a state when i got to work.. i had make up runnug all down my face!! I looked a right state!!!

Were having tea with the vicar on monday morning!! I'M SO NERVOUS!!!

So much snow here, almost knee height!! I start work at 7 tomorrow, and am dreading it!!

LOL I'm in at 7 tomo too!! I just hope its not too slippy for the walk in...

They joys of being a public service!! Times like this I want a normal job where you can have a snow day!! :D

What do you do then?? I'm tired but cant sleep so i'm still looking at venues etc.

How is everyone doing on choosing venues? Me and OH looked last night. All of our family are in Derby, as that is where we are originally from, so I think we'll be looking at Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire venues.

How is everyone doing on choosing venues? Me and OH looked last night. All of our family are in Derby, as that is where we are originally from, so I think we'll be looking at Derbyshire/Nottinghamshire venues.

We are looking at venues in Lincoln or just outside, my family are all down near Luton but they will all come up and stay at the venue we have the reception at.

Im looking around nottingham too. My family are all from hertfordshire but i think they would be ok travelling up and staying in a hotel... I dont see all of OH's family doing that without all having an arguement or causing a fuss!!

There is a wedding fayre on in nottingham on sunday at botts hall if ur looking around this area!! xx

There is a wedding fayre on in nottingham on sunday at botts hall if ur looking around this area!! xx

Aww don't think we'd be able to get there in the snow! Will keep an eye out for some when it warms up a bit.

Well after three days of working in the snow, I feel wrecked!!
And my evil boss managed to make me feel so much better, by throwing in a few insults about me getting married!! :growlmad:

YESSS!!

I can join this thread now :)!!!!
OH proposed this morning with a beautiful diamond ring! EEEEK im soooooo excited!!!!

CONGRATS JESS!!!!!

There is no feeling like it is there!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->