Next sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's usually a couple of days before isn't it? Usually starts Xmas Eve... I think lol xx

I'm such a newbie to next sales! When do they start online? Is it worth queueing before dawn on boxing day? Rio desperately needs new clothes and is getting lots of next gift cards for xmas so I don't want to miss out on the bargains but if I can do it all online id prefer to! How do you get vip? X

I'm such a newbie to next sales! When do they start online? Is it worth queueing before dawn on boxing day? Rio desperately needs new clothes and is getting lots of next gift cards for xmas so I don't want to miss out on the bargains but if I can do it all online id prefer to! How do you get vip? X

They get sent to account holders. They say you need tower certain criteria such as having a catalogue, spend so much and don't return much but I don't get a catalogue and have had slots before
X

I think it'll be around this weekend. It's usually 2-3 days before the sale starts

I think the invites went out on 19th Dec last year and the slots started on 22nd Dec, these tend to be the dates they work to each year from what I can gather.

I have had the first slots in the last few sales so keeping everything crossed I can bag myself another one this time too.

X

VIP SALE Selection Criteria

To be selected for an invitation you must:

1. Have a Next flexible credit account with at least £250 credit available.

2. Have placed and kept an order from the Next Directory this season.

3. Have an up to date email address and be registered to receive sale and promotional emails. (You can amend or update your e-mail address when you sign into your account online.)

4. Have returned less than two thirds of the items you’ve ordered.

Thanks! I dont think I have a credit account I've always just paid for my orders straight away :(

VIP SALE Selection Criteria

To be selected for an invitation you must:

1. Have a Next flexible credit account with at least £250 credit available.

2. Have placed and kept an order from the Next Directory this season.

3. Have an up to date email address and be registered to receive sale and promotional emails. (You can amend or update your e-mail address when you sign into your account online.)

4. Have returned less than two thirds of the items you’ve ordered.

Oh looks like they don't have the one about the Directory anymore :happydance:

Thanks! I dont think I have a credit account I've always just paid for my orders straight away :(

I have one just for sale slot etc and pay it off as soon as I receive my items. :flower:

Unless you get one of the first VIP slots, the online sale isn't very good.
I didn't get a VIP slot last time even though DH meets criteria.

I will be one of the losers in the queue at 4am Boxing Day.

I think I'm going to have to join the loser queue too. I'll be ok, I'll probaly still be under the influence of alcohol lol x

I think I'm going to have to join the loser queue too. I'll be ok, I'll probaly still be under the influence of alcohol lol x

Same. I've told my mum that will have to drive as I will still be drunk x

Think I meet the criteria this year, so fingers crossed I get a slot cos I don't think I'd ever have the get up and go to go to the boxing day sale!

If you know people who work at Next, they can get VIP for you.

I was in the loser queue last year, and by the time I entered the shop, majority of the bits were gone after 20 mins of opening. Just clothes sprawled all over the floor.

I was in the loser queue last year, and by the time I entered the shop, majority of the bits were gone after 20 mins of opening. Just clothes sprawled all over the floor.

What time did you get there for last year? I've only ever been in the summer sale and when I've got there around 4am, There's usually around 30 people infront of me. I was hoping that people can't really be arsed to go on Boxing Day that early.

What time did you get there for last year? I've only ever been in the summer sale and when I've got there around 4am, There's usually around 30 people infront of me. I was hoping that people can't really be arsed to go on Boxing Day that early.

Got there for 3:45am, but obviously varies from area to area with the amounts of people wanting to go. We have 3 Nexts here too so that plays a big part. Personally, I'd say that Boxing Day is more popular than the Summer sale as we're prepared from Christmas. The "Home" section is always full of stock, just kids clothes are first to go.

Big tip for the queue shoppers: Check your receipts! I was charged for a few of the same items multiple of times. No wonder they make so much in the sales.

Same. I've told my mum that will have to drive as I will still be drunk x

My OH will be queuing up in Boxing Day :) I'm going away and gave to be at the airport at 5am. OH is then driving to the closest Next to gatwick and getting in the queue before driving himself back home (a 2hour+ journey). He's lovely :)

Anyone know what the first slot is? X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back