Next sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my store changed so I can park. Bet now I'll only manage to get 2 tiny items :haha:

I've just been browsing the sale, making my list for tomorrow. Been a lot more restrained than usual lol.

Finished my order and got everything I wanted, spent £200 but got a few duplicates cos I wasn't sure what size to get :)

I was good and crossed abit of my list. I'm really confused because i selected collect in store but some items are getting delivered to home :(

Seems to be still £3.99 for collecting in store boo :(

That doesn't sound right, I got delivery to my local store and it's free?

inpatiently waiting for my slot to start at 6 lol

I selected deliver to store but a few items are being delivered to home?
Annoyed with myself some stuff I couldn't decided on went back on out was out of stock that was at about twenty past lol :(

I don't even look til it's my time, I don't wanna be disappointed lol xx

I got practically everything on my list except for some pjs for DS and a couple of cushions but can live without them. I was on my iPad and I gave DH half of my list and he did it on his iPad at the same time so we were all done by 5.10pm.

I selected deliver to store but one of my items says home delivery for £3.99, not sure why as it is only a mirror so nothing big or anything.

X

I got practically everything on my list except for some pjs for DS and a couple of cushions but can live without them. I was on my iPad and I gave DH half of my list and he did it on his iPad at the same time so we were all done by 5.10pm.

I selected deliver to store but one of my items says home delivery for £3.99, not sure why as it is only a mirror so nothing big or anything.

X

Glad I'm not the only one. Mine was wrapping paper and cards that has to be delivered to home :dohh:

I was a bit disappointed but not as much as I thought I would be! Spent around £100. I would've liked to get ds1 some socks and pyjamas but I imagine those are the things that are very popular with everyone.

Yep... Nothing on my list was still in stock so I've spent a grand total of £0!

Nothing here :( had 6am slot this morning and absolutely nothing left!

I was a bit disappointed but not as much as I thought I would be! Spent around £100. I would've liked to get ds1 some socks and pyjamas but I imagine those are the things that are very popular with everyone.

Pjs has gone within 5 mins of the first slot starting, I had about 5 different sets on my lists and didn't get any! I always end up paying full price for pjs in there then go mad when they are in the sale a couple of months later!

X

I spent 140 :/

I did ring up and moan as got charged 3.99 delivery when I had selected to go to store so they have refunded the delivery back to my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back