Next sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a 7pm slot. Hoping two hours won't effect how much stuff is left lol

I'll try and leave some stuff for you ladies but can't promise anything :blush:

I've got a 10pm slot, loads I wanna get so hopefully will be some left!

This is the earliest slot I've ever had and I've still always been pleased with what I've got so I'm sure it'll be fine for those of you with later slots :)
I'm excited though :happydance:

I have had an email today saying that they will be doing click and collect but they don't allow you to the pick the store it goes to, they just use the closest one to you which in the summer sale was the one in town for me! It's a pain to park, anyway it seems they have used their brains this time and looked at the store you normally use (I always use retail park as free parking!) so I will be using click and collect, I have the first slot too-in my many years of experience with Next VIP ladies if there are items you really want then check out quick then log back in and carry on, if you just leave them in your basket they will be sold out by the time you go to check out! Means you have to do lots of orders but worth it to get the things you want!

I can't decide where to go first kids wear or home, women's/mens normally moves a lot slower-maybe more stock etc...
Kids pj's always go fast I guess people like me hate paying £10+ for something the kids wear to bed!

I'm undecided which to go for first too. Argh I'm to excited!

Grrr my pre selected store is in the town centre was hoping for the other store with parking where I usually pick up orders :brat:

Grrr my pre selected store is in the town centre was hoping for the other store with parking where I usually pick up orders :brat:

That's what happened to me in summer and it was a huge pain. Think you can call them and get them to change it, I would if I were you as orders often come in dribs and drabs

I ended up getting g a text and have booked the Tuesday 7am slot...think it might all be gone by then, but have made a list of the stuff I like so we'll see!

Could do without spending too much anyway!

My pre selected store isn't even my nearest one, there's two closer :wacko: what a pain

On my email it says I can ring to change store? I'm not going to I'd rather it be delivered but just thought I'd mention it :)

Yeah my email also says to just give them a call if you wish to change your delivery store. They have given me the store I use most often to collect mine, even though there is actually a store a little closer so there does seem to be some method in it lol.

I am definitely doing Childrenswear first and then I will check out and do the rest. I agree about the pjs, I think I have only managed to get them once or twice in all the sales I've ever done!

X

Trying to sort it through social media one said they could help and passed it on then I was told that stores weren't accepting deliveries during the sale :dohh:
Does anyone know how much it costs to phone them it's a 0333 number :flower:

Does anyone know if i can send someone to collect for me? Or does it have to be the account holder collecting?

Trying to sort it through social media one said they could help and passed it on then I was told that stores weren't accepting deliveries during the sale :dohh:
Does anyone know how much it costs to phone them it's a 0333 number :flower:

You can request a call back so they call you

Does anyone know if i can send someone to collect for me? Or does it have to be the account holder collecting?

Last time I went they asked for ID so I'm not sure if they'd let anybody else collect it, maybe if you phoned the store and explained, gave the name of the person who would be collecting it for you etc

Yes, they can collect on your behalf. DH often picks my stuff up for me and he just takes a copy of my confirmation email and my driving license.

X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back