Next sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got one for Monday 5pm, that's the first slot it let me select but not sure if it's the first. I'm going to have to sneakily log in at work :lol:

Mine is Monday 5pm aswell. Hoping it's the first slot.

Yeah I got Monday 5pm too so I hope it is the first one.

Just having a look through the preview now and it looks great, my list is going to be long!

X

My list is going to be long aswell, so much stuff I had eye on in store. Hopefully we will get what we have on ours lists :)

Fingers crossed! I always seem to struggle getting stuff for DS, the boys stuff literally goes within minutes!

X

Monday 5pm I think is first slot I logged on at 9.15 and got one my list is already wrote and it's huge lol

Does it really go that quick? I was going to go for homeware first :flower:

How do u get vip for next

VIP SALE Selection Criteria

To be selected for an invitation you must:

1. Have a Next flexible credit account with at least £250 credit available.

2. Have placed and kept an order from the Next Directory this season.

3. Have an up to date email address and be registered to receive sale and promotional emails. (You can amend or update your e-mail address when you sign into your account online.)

4. Have returned less than two thirds of the items you’ve ordered.

Can we use click and collect during the sale? :flower:

In the Big sales (boxing day and summer sale) you normally have to pay for delivery and in the small 2 day sales you can do click and collect but I maybe wrong

Yes they started doing free delivery to store in the Summer Sale and I believe they are offering it again. It was so much easier because I tend to find items come in dribs and drabs from the courier depending on when they are available. With Click and Collect, I just waited until it was all at the store and picked it all up at once. Plus it is free too!

I did DD's shopping first in the July sale and by the time I got round to DS there was nothing left so going to do him first this time.

X

No vip this year for me :( I've got work at 9am so gonna leave extra extra early and head over :D xx

Boo I am Monday at 8, there won't be anything good left by then!

I've got 7pm because hubs didn't book as soon as he hot the email grrrr. I've had later slots before and still got loads so hopefully still be good xx

No email for me so I guess no VIP, even though I meet the criteria 😢

Have you logged into your account? I didn't have an email until later in the day but logged in yesterday morning and had one x

I got a 9pm slot. Hoping there's still lots left at that time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"