Next sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got my delivery charge refunded too. :thumbup:

I managed to get pjs for LO pack of three pairs for £10. Was really pleased :happydance:

Wasn't as impressed with this sale as I have been with them in the past, still got some good stuff though. I only really go on there to get kids clothes and even though I had the first slot so much kids stuff sold out within the first 5 mins, crazy!

I had 5pm yesterday and got everything on my list. Didn't want much though. Didn't think it was that good compared to normal to say it's one of their main sales not a mid season. Probably get more in store on boxing day but not getting up that early lol

I got some shorts for my girls and a bottle of perfume for myself.

Dunno why they bother with these vip slots anymore coz the good stuff always goes before they even start!

I went to store as always hehe. Got there at 4:30 (later than usual) me and my sister were numbers 18 and 19 in the que (tickets were given to get in). Started at 6 but they let us in at 5:40 :D was out by 6:15

Spent £140 but got soooo much for that looking at the amount I got I thought queuing to pay it was gonna be a lot more so pleasantly surprised :D

Stocked up for Isabelle and also got some gorgeous home bits for our bedroom which were starting next month :D a beautiful vintage style mantle clock £28 for £8, 2 bedside lamps there little houses so cute were £22 each reduced to £7 each and a key hook thing was £20 reduced to £4

Really happy xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back