Next VIP sale?

Pearls18

Reaction score
When do the Boxing Day VIP sale invites go out usually?

Think invitations will go out today or tomorrow. VIP sale usually starts on 22nd x

Just logged in to my next acc and booked Sunday 22nd 5pm!

Go Go Go!!!

Just logged in and there's nothing there :( I was invited to the last one but I've not done an order since October so guessing I haven't done enough, argh I only took out an account to get invited to the Boxing Day sale but refuse to order things from there full price when I know it goes half price haha. If baby isn't here I might just go out to the sale, will be a good way of encouraging him out!!

I am also Sunday 22nd at 5pm, is that an early slot do you know?

I've booked mine for 22nd, got my text invite a couple of hours ago!

Got our first one for a while and a 5pm slot on Saturday.

I haven't had one either, really wanted to get DD a coat.

I always seem to get a slot! Which is great but I don't order all the time or anything. I shop alot at next but I tend to do it in store which they probably wouldn't realise. I don't know what the secret is to getting a slot. We do tend to stock up in the sales so maybe that's it

What is this sale you all speak of? I've had a next account and buy loads from them yet I don't think I've ever had an invite :(

Does the invite come via email? Then how does it work?

I hardly ever shop at Next apart from the VIP sales. I bought DS a shirt last month but before that I hadn't bought anything since the last sale and I've had a VIP slot for every sale this year :shrug:

I only opened the account in September I think it was, did a massive order for nursery and bedroom items (paid off in full) got an invite to the mid season sale where I spent about £50 and again paid off in full and that was it since October I believe.

I know one of the terms is getting the catalogue.

I only opened the account in September I think it was, did a massive order for nursery and bedroom items (paid off in full) got an invite to the mid season sale where I spent about £50 and again paid off in full and that was it since October I believe.

I don't get the catalogue. Gutted :(

I'm sure you can change your preferences just means you'll have to pay the £3.99 which is a pain but then worth it if you do get an invite! I always find the catalogues so pointless because they get out of stock of things so early on in the season, but I do like flicking through!

I'm sure you can change your preferences just means you'll have to pay the £3.99 which is a pain but then worth it if you do get an invite! I always find the catalogues so pointless because they get out of stock of things so early on in the season, but I do like flicking through!

So if I order the catalogue now I should get an invite?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->