Next VIP sale?

I've never had an invite :(

Had a £1000 credit account for a year now and order £50ish of clothes a month for Ava and get the catalouge. Where am I going wrong??

I've always received an invite since I registered with them, this is the first time I've booked a slot though.

I've never had an invite :(

Had a £1000 credit account for a year now and order £50ish of clothes a month for Ava and get the catalouge. Where am I going wrong??

I've just googled the criteria snd found this: https://help.next.co.uk/Section.aspx?ItemId=25155

Maybe you opted not to receive promotional emails from them and if so you can change your settings.

Or it could be that you've returned too much stuff?

I don't return anything! Ill have a look at my settings thanks x

I see to meet the criteria, I've never returned anything, my limit is £2000, I've spent with them, I can't see any info on catalogues though on my account, I have an Antrum catalogue here though.

I emailed and they repounded right away

Dear Mrs Herschell

Thank you for taking the time to send us an e-mail.

I am sorry to say as you've unsubscribed to receive e-mail offers and sale information you wouldn't be selected. But if you would like to subscribe, please visit our website at www.next.co.uk and log onto your account, select Contact Details from the menu on the left hand side, then tick the contact by e-mail box at the Contact Preferences Section. And this will allow you to receive e-mail updates.

Once you have subscribed, to be considered for a VIP sale invitation your account must meet all of the criteria listed below:

You must have a Next flexible credit account with at least £250 credit available.
You must have placed and kept an order within the last year.
You must have an up to date e-mail address registered to the account and have previously agreed to receive sale and promotional e-mail literature.
You must have received a copy of the Directory.
You must have returned less than two thirds of the items you've ordered.
Although we have the above criteria in place, an invitation to participate cannot be guaranteed.

I hope this information is useful to you. And that you'll continue to shop with us in the future.

Kind regards

Deepti Gaikwad
Internet Correspondence Department

I actually checked and email was selected, :shrug: so no idea, I've updated with phone just in case. But rubbish how some of us miss out, I've spent over £1000 between online and in store this year :blush:

I have a slot today at 3pm-We get a early slot as OH is a courier for Next and they all get early ones..before he did this we fulfilled all criteria and never got a slot either of us. Its a bit rubbish as some seem to get them constantly and others never!

My slot is sunday at 9pm...dont expect there to be much left by then!!

My slot is sunday at 9pm...dont expect there to be much left by then!!

I have the first at 5 and doubt they'll be anything left too lol! I've noted all the code numbers so I can quick shop, hopefully it'll be checked out in minutes so I have a better chance.

This is what next said in response to my enquires
Thank you for taking the time to send us an e-mail.

I am sorry but I am unable to confirm if you'll receive an invite to the VIP sale.

On checking your account I can see it meets our VIP selection criteria. But not all customers who are eligible will receive an invite due to limited time slots available.

We hope that this information has answered your question and I would like to thank you for shopping with Next.

Gutting. So much for all I spend. Hopefully next year.

I've had an account with them for 5 years and this is the first year I've had a VIP slot. It isn't until Monday so not hoping to get loads lol xx

How early should you go there for the Boxing Day sale? I've never been but may this time

How early should you go there for the Boxing Day sale? I've never been but may this time

Depends what you want really, opening time guarantees you most things, starts at 5am though x

I got to our local Boxing Day sale last year at 4am for a 6am start last year and was about 10th in line.

i have a £2000 limit and i get the catalogue and have spent £500 on clothes for my boys since september and no invite :/ nevermind

I have gone through the preview and written down all the codes for the stuff I want so fingers crossed I get at least some of it.

I've done my shop already lol. Got 15 things for £115. Quite happy with that. There was only 2 things I wanted that I didn't manage to get :D

All done in 2 minutes! None of the Christmas Dec and gift stuff I wanted was in stock but managed to get most of the stuff I was after for Ellis and myself.

I got NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. Knew there would be nothing left at 9pm :( Updated my slot to 6am this morning in the hope of getting a few things once they had updated in the night but no, still crap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->