Next VIP sale?

Oh dear! Don't think I will be going on Boxing Day then

Haven't read through properly so sorry if it's been answered, but you need to have £300 available credit on your account, to have made an order within a certain time before sale starts (can't remember how long exactly though, sorry!) and to have not returned any items you've ordered x

Haven't read through properly so sorry if it's been answered, but you need to have £300 available credit on your account, to have made an order within a certain time before sale starts (can't remember how long exactly though, sorry!) and to have not returned any items you've ordered x

And just be lucky. I have all the requirements, credit limit is £2000, but when I emailed they said not everyone who meets the requirements gets a VIP invite. Well gutted. Spend a flippin fortune.

I had one of the slots at 6pm yesterday and didnt get quite a lot of what i wanted! It was pretty rubbish then and even more rubbidh when I logged on tonight!

My slot was at 5 yesterday, which is supposedly the first slots available, and I didn't get anything really that I'd wanted either :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->