nicknames for your LO's

countryrider

Reaction score
Do you have any nicknames for your little girls? Wether in the womb or already given birth? My last 2 pregnancies were boys and they had nicknames. Her name will be Kelsey Lynne. Ladybug is the only thing that comes to mind...but don't want to call her that, as a friend of the family calls my hubby's 6y/o that.

I found that nick names kinda come when they are born :) We had all kinds of them picked out for my last two but it was ALWAYS different after they were born lol My son kinda looked like curious george when he was born, so his nick name was monkey for the first year, now that he is older he is bubba :) My daughter's name is felicity, her nick name is sis (for sister) and felis. She didnt really have a cute nick name growing up..now that she is 9 it's brat lol

We aren't having a girl, but we had a nickname for our little boy as soon as we found out we were pregnant :) My hubby calls me Sweetums and I call my hubby Pookie, so we nicknamed our son Pookums :cloud9: Cheesy, I know...but we love it!

Im already calling her Cadybug (naming her Cadence) and sometimes I still call her baby bean!

I call my lo my lovebug. Even though she's still in the womb, that's how I greet her in the morning & at night before I go to bed.

We call ours Flump, but my dad calls her Twinkle and we know that nickname will stick once she's born!

My DD is my little monkey socks :p
and this baby is Squiggles, I want to call her by her name but I'm not 100% sure on the name anyway and I keep thinking the scan was wrong aswell lol

my sons nickname is bubba and the family call him jelly :D his name is joshua but when he was trying to walk was like he had jelly legs so just stuck hehe! and i call my bump princess, her name will be Amelia and i sometimes say Amelia bump
my nick name growing up and all my family still call me it ,is "choo" as in "charlie choo" and i hated it as a teenager lol

my bump is crispy coz when we were thinking of a name for bump we found out the size of it and it worked out the size of a grai of rice so called it crispy after rice crispys lol

My hubby and me call our bump either Chicken or Lurky! Don't ask me why ;)!

Sometimes we use her name as well, but we're trying not to get to used to that as we want to keep it a secret until she arrives! Don't want to accidentily call her by her name when other peeps are around!

My other half calls me bun and now he knows were having a little girl he calls our bump little bun or bunster!

Oh man we've got loads of names for the bump!

Before we found out we were having a girl we called the bump Poppet. Now we mainly call her by her full name - Alice.

However, DH and I call each other 'biscuit' or 'biccie' or 'bear' or even 'bicciebear' and so Alice gets called 'little bear' or 'little 'biccie'' sometimes :)

omg all these are so cute and some very sweet bless u's all for being so cute !!!!

I call my LO babba at the moment so the propper nick name is yet to come.

My sisters got 2 daughters one we call chels as she is chelsea but i used to call her tilly or lady jane when she was younger.

Her other daughter i gave her her official nickname which is coley or cole. Her name is nicole. And when she was little if u asked her what her name was she would say coley !!!

aww bless

My hubby and me call our bump either Chicken or Lurky! Don't ask me why ;)!

Sometimes we use her name as well, but we're trying not to get to used to that as we want to keep it a secret until she arrives! Don't want to accidentily call her by her name when other peeps are around!

Lurky is classic - lol - ace !!!!:thumbup:

Before we found out her gender she was Baby Bear cuz I'm Momma Bear and he's Papa Bear :cloud9: I also called her "Chase" because that was the boy name we picked out and I was convinced she was a he :blush: (poor baby girl)
And now that we're set on Maci she's my lil Maci Moo or Maci Moo Cow. Noooo idea why. It just kinda stuck I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->