no witch,but BFN'S!!!!!!

3 days late the :witch: is running but another :bfn: tday:hissy::hissy:

Still here too no sign of :witch: Cp high and soft and now my temps seem to be going back up. I give up on understanding my body. I have not tested for two days and not by will power mind you, by the simple fact that I do not have any tests :rofl: if I had any they would already be gone. I am 16 DPO and never been longer than this without being PG but I go a :bfp: when I tested those times. :hissy: :hissy: I will be going to Dr. on monday if nothing ,might get a test or (12 :rofl: ) tonight and see what they say. Good luck to everyone else who is waiting for :witch: or :bfp: and not getting either.

no af for me so far and negative tests. expected it yesterday.. last one started 09/11

Still nothing and got evaps (see pregnancy test gallery under BFN's add yours) I keep saying I am giving up but I am really disappointed about all this crap

CD1 was 18 Sep. I run 22-28 day cycles (22 for past 3 mos). AF was due 9 Oct. BFN x 3 since 9 Oct. DH says to chill, but my commander is insisting that I get the flu shot ASAP (mandatory for all military). I don't know how much longer I can hold them off w/ BFN (even tho no AF).

Boobs are bigger (same bra w/ tighter fit), was heavy fatigued last week but now slightly better, b!tchy, body temp feels 20 degrees warmer, lots of CM, CP mid-high and soft.

<smilies not working>

HELP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"