Not April, BUT May is our month (feel free to join~cd29; 14dpo)

Hi everyone! I hope May is our month for all of us. :)

Here's my chart, I'm 10dpo as I'm writing this and testing on 5/22! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

Has anyone gotten their BFP yet?!

Twag a positive! And is sounds like wannababy might be having a BFP here soon!

I'm hoping so but never know trying not to get to sure of it in case I'm not, I told df to hide my frer till Thursdays morning day after expected af

I'm hoping so but never know trying not to get to sure of it in case I'm not, I told df to hide my frer till Thursdays morning day after expected af

I know that feeling! Im not testing either till day after AF

14dpo, 3 days till AF due- today some very dark brown spotting.... no cramps no pain in back n9o bloating. Ive never had this dark brown spotting either.... Waiting for AF to arrive :coffee:

i really wish i had a way to go get a blood test today then i wouldnt have to stress this anymore but if i go to the er i will be stuck there all day and i will most def come out with some kind of cold or something so not worth it

i really wish i had a way to go get a blood test today then i wouldnt have to stress this anymore but if i go to the er i will be stuck there all day and i will most def come out with some kind of cold or something so not worth it

And getting a cold newly pregnant would not be good~!

Nope sure wouldn't I just got to make it to Thursday though I'm praying no af Wednesday!!!

Congrats twag! How exciting. I hope af stays away wannababy and mrs lala!
I have the most severe backache the last couple of days, like I pinched a nerve, right under the ribs.
About 9dpo today.

Well then let's plan to test again Thursday together do you want to test with us pipi

Well then let's plan to test again Thursday together do you want to test with us pipi
I wish I could, the test here in nz don't pick up the hcg hormone that early. I think they only detect from about the day of missed period, I will have to order some from the states. My cycles are usually 29 days, so I might try test a day before. Saturday or Sunday.

I wish I could, the test here in nz don't pick up the hormone that early. I think they only detect from about the day of missed period, I will have to order some from the states. My cycles are usually 29 days, so I might try test a day before. Saturday or Sunday.
Oh wow =( No early testing over there then which might be a good thing! So you dont stress and test every day ;)

lol, yes lala, sometimes it's a good thing, it sure saves you from spending too much money, or getting too upset with a bfn, but it makes the symptom spotting a little bit more excessive...lol.

Well no more cramping or ovary pain only symptoms today is a lot of watery cm really hoping this is it

Got my BFP :cloud9:
https://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t88/tanyaparker_01/9bf4dac654247f6393840477aa344cea.jpg

GL FXd ladies :dust:

Oh how fantastic Twag I'm so happy for you!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months my love x

Well didn't wait knew I wouldn't 13 dpo bfn thinking def out af due tomorrow :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->