Not April, BUT May is our month (feel free to join~cd29; 14dpo)

Lots of:dust: for the test from me too!

FF thinks i'm 5dpo, my app 3dpo, so I might go with 4 days.
No special symptoms so far, a bit of tightness in my lower stomach, and a weird blocked nose, but this might be a cold. Never heard of blocked nose as a symptom lol.

Lots of:dust: for the test from me too!

FF thinks i'm 5dpo, my app 3dpo, so I might go with 4 days.
No special symptoms so far, a bit of tightness in my lower stomach, and a weird blocked nose, but this might be a cold. Never heard of blocked nose as a symptom lol.
I had a stuffy nose 5dpo lol but its allergy season also:flower:

So it might be a sign after all Mrs. lala lol. I will keep my fingers crossed and happily take it as a symptom, especially if you get your bfp.
By the way, did you test?

I have had a blocked nose every morning for the last few days and a runny nose all day like I have a cold but I don't :shrug: and I do not have allergies either :wacko: so FXd

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test129757

11dpo.....

11dpo is still early!!! FXd

I know what it is like I have a very thin thread of PMA left here

:dust:

Don't see much on dollar test but maybe something faint on wondfo fx for you

I agree, it's still early lala:hugs: wait another couple of days, and do another:flower:

My nose feels the same twag, no cold, no allergies, and it just feels blocked, but dry. Weird. I thought it was a bit of a laugh as a symptom, ttc over a year I was thinking every little twinge could be it in the beginning, i'm a bit more relaxed now. ButI looked into it, and it actually can be one. So fingers crossed for all of us :thumbup:

Metallic taste in my mouth since last night, I wonder if this is from the blocked nose, never had this before. Still no cold. About 7dpo, had a slight temp dip also yesterday, rising again today. But sometimes I have these with my cycles anyway.

Got my faint :bfp: yesterday at 11dpo on an IC going to do a FRER tomorrow eek hope this is a sticky bean

Wow congrats I just tested 11 dpo with fmu and bfn :( so I'm sure af will be here in 3 days as scheduled

i got a bfn this am at 11 dpo but all day i have had pain in ovaries and earlier i went to restroom and there was the tiniest of tiniest pink dots on the tp so fx it was a good sign

i got a bfn this am at 11 dpo but all day i have had pain in ovaries and earlier i went to restroom and there was the tiniest of tiniest pink dots on the tp so fx it was a good sign

Ive heard ib can take up to 12 days!! Sounds good to be lady:thumbup:

i hope your right think i will just wait till tues to test unless df wants me to in the morning he is an enabler when it comes to poas addiction

Hi everyone! I hope May is our month for all of us. :)

Here's my chart, I'm 10dpo as I'm writing this and testing on 5/22! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

Has anyone gotten their BFP yet?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->