Not April, BUT May is our month (feel free to join~cd29; 14dpo)

I'm really sorry about the sperm analysis when will you know exactly what is going on and what the doc thinks is best way for you to conceive?

Well I hope he has some good news for you and some good suggestions

Thank you both, I hope i'm just over reacting, and that the letter will give me some more clarity.
I wish you all good luck, and hope you will get your bfps.

Don't just hope for us hope for you to!! There are plenty of people dhs with sperm issues who get bfps I really hope your one of them!!!

I think I already feel better, I guess maybe I was a bit teary already, possibly hormones. My temp is up this evening, so i'm hoping to get a late ovulation confirmed in the morning, and if our energy allows we might bd tonight, and maybe we are lucky against all odds. It only takes one, right?!

Pip sorry to hear about the sperm analysis but I am sending :dust: your way

Well ladies i tested today (8dpo) it was negative.... but its still early. I fell asleep at 8pm last night! hahaha

Two things i noticed was lower back ache still and when i brushed my teeth my gums started bleeding! Which is very odd for me...

Hope those are good signs

That's right pip just one!!!! And those do sound like good symptoms lala I'm 6 dpo and still nothing but some cm I'm actually excited this is first month with no symptoms so maybe that is a symptom!!

Thank you all!
I had a nice temp spike this morning, and it looks like I have o in the last couple of days, just waiting for ff or my app to confirm the day, but I think I can say i'm with you ladies in the 2ww.

Glad you finally are now we don't have to suffer alone!!

Picked up some preseed on 5/11/13. Hubby and I have been really enjoying the preseed! We have bd everyday since AF departure on 5/6/13. I am not giving that eggy a chance to escape lol. Last night at cd 13, I had some AF like cramps/pain and wondered if I could stand to bd; we did anyway.It was bitter/sweet with the pains. After bd, the pains/cramping were gone. Hubby seem to be tired and napping a lot, but he has been keeping up. O day is scheduled tomorrow according to Fertlity Friend app. Cant wait to be in the TWW!

Long day at work today..... waiting to test till friday AM i will be 11dpo

I can't wait till you test lala I'm only 8 dpo tomorrow to soon for me I'm noticing when I got to pee I feel like I can't hold it is that a symptom?

I can't wait till you test lala I'm only 8 dpo tomorrow to soon for me I'm noticing when I got to pee I feel like I can't hold it is that a symptom?

I know its a first sign for many people! But make sure you drink enough water so it doesnt turn into a UTI:hugs:

Thanks I will make sure I do!! Testing for you tomorrow really hope you see to lines!!

:dust: for tomorrow's testing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->