Not Knowing Whether I'm Ovulating or Not is so Frustrating :'(

I just got my results. They said that my thyroid and my hormones look fine. Bfn but I have ovulated and should expect af within the next 2 weeks or so. I still feel like bc was to blame in all of this and Maybe my hormones have just recently began to correct themselves. I'm just so excited that I ovulated and who knows, maybe dh and I dtd on the right day?! They told me to wait and see if I get af in the next 2 and if not take a test and give them a call. I hope I still have a chance for my bfp! If my cycles continue to be long they said I should come in and they will devise a plan for me to help me along. My hair loss and acne have begun to subside over the past week. It's still awful but there is a lot less swelling and my hair texture feelis softer.

Ameeann I hope that's your bfp and I hope I'm right behind you!

That's so awesome imsotired! Congrats! You must be so excited! :happydance:

I'm a little jealous, wish I knew if I ovulated or not - lol

JSH- Thanks. I am pretty excited. At least I know my body is in working order even if it only works when it feels like it. If the provera doesn't work I'm sure they will send you to get bloods taken and even if it does, ask for them anyway the next time your cycle is messed up. Once af comes maybe start tracking ov? I am going to start tracking once I get af and hopefully even if I'm not 100% sure I've ov I'll at least be bding on the best possible days for it.

I really hope that 2012 is a brighter year for all of us because we have all been through so much. It's very stressful and difficult to deal with the things you cannot control. All I want for Christmas is af or a bfp!:dust:

ImSoTired that's reassuring for you! Glad it's good news :)

ameeann - oh my god! I can see the line! How exciting!!!!
xxxxxx

cmarie - I'm soooo glad you can see it too, I thought I was going crazy :haha:

Imsotired- thats such good news!! It deffo sounds like it's just the bcp messing up your length of cycles! I'm on cd 38! the only reason I knew was because I monitored things!! you can still get a bfp with long cycles, key is to just track ovulation I guess!! :hugs:

mrs jsh, just hang in there lady! I'm sure things will work out! I would deffo push for bloods if I was you though! you might as well get everything ruled out as early as possible! I know that would be my next step!! gl hunny!!

cmarie - how are you lovely? xxxx

Hey ladies! GUess who lost 3 lb in a week! Me! :cloud9::cloud9:The new diet is working!:bunny: I'm waiting for af which should be here soon but I'm secretly hoping we caught the egg! :dust:

I am really a temping advocate now. I bought the BBT my first cycle and used it twice and I was like like screw this, it's a hassle. Then I stuck to it my 2nd cycle and it really was helpful and reliable. The OPKs may work for you but I found them to be difficult for me they started off faint then got darker and stayed at a near pos for about 8 or 9 days then got lighter again then got darker so I gave up on them :wacko:

Hi Rachel, I'm new to all this and stumbled accross your post stating that you are a temping advocate! It is only my second month of tempting but been ttc for a year. Would you be able to take a look at my chart? I think I od'd on CD22 and FF put the dotted lines on for that date... however I disgarded my temp on CD24 and now its saying ov hasn't been detected :shrug:

I still think it happened on CD22 as all my temps since then are high. If you could have a look I would be eternally grateful :happydance: I am supposed to get blood tests done 7dpo which might be tomorrow!

My Ovulation Chart

My advice would be to continue the ovulation kits. They are cheap on Amazon or Ebay. Sometimes your menstrual cycle can be erratic once you stop birth control. It may be 2 or more months before you have a regular menstrual cycle. However, this doesnt mean you are not ovulating.

Before TTC, I used ovulation kits for six months just to track my ovulation pattern. Like clockwork, I ovulate every month on CD15/16. I usually start using the kits at CD13 just to make sure I dont miss it. However, I have a 29 day cycle. Just because you havent ovulated yet, doesnt mean you wont.

Sooo my body is still being weird. Spotting the first two days after taking provera, then nothing at all yesterday, then late today more spotting. Strange... I think I've pissed my body off! lol I wish it would just make up it's mind already and get af out so I can get back to bd'ing! :haha:

imsotired - Congrats on the weight loss, that's great!!

ameeann - so what's next for you lady? Have you called the doctor for a blood test or anything?

Mrs jsh, go for a long aggressive run! give it a kick up the ass :haha:

and nope not yet, I wasn't sure about today's test, I saw a line deffo, but it was so faint I wasn't sure if it had colour or not . . .

I bought some FRER's today, to do in the morning!! scared is not the word . . . haha

I'm not sure if I'm scared because it might be a BFP or because I don't want it not to be!! hmmm :/

Imsotired! yayy!!! well done lady!! very proud :D hehe you seem very positive today which is lovely! thinking of you and hoping you caught the eggy!! :D :D hehe

I am really a temping advocate now. I bought the BBT my first cycle and used it twice and I was like like screw this, it's a hassle. Then I stuck to it my 2nd cycle and it really was helpful and reliable. The OPKs may work for you but I found them to be difficult for me they started off faint then got darker and stayed at a near pos for about 8 or 9 days then got lighter again then got darker so I gave up on them :wacko:

Hi Rachel, I'm new to all this and stumbled accross your post stating that you are a temping advocate! It is only my second month of tempting but been ttc for a year. Would you be able to take a look at my chart? I think I od'd on CD22 and FF put the dotted lines on for that date... however I disgarded my temp on CD24 and now its saying ov hasn't been detected :shrug:

I still think it happened on CD22 as all my temps since then are high. If you could have a look I would be eternally grateful :happydance: I am supposed to get blood tests done 7dpo which might be tomorrow!

My Ovulation Chart

how come you disregarded your temp on that day lovely?

Ameeann- Thanks lady! I hope I caught the egg too, but as usual I'm skeptical. I hope you get another bfp on the frer. Remember it's early so maybe that's why it's so faint. Remember false positives are rare. Try not to be nervous.

JSH- Thanks. It sounds to me like af is just getting ready and any day its going to flow! I haven't gotten my af either and I seriously hope I do (if not my bfp of course). I'm really tired of being in limbo here.

ugh I'm a big ole skeptic too!!!!

bout to do a FRER though . . . SCARY!!!

i wish both of you were out of limbo!!!! I'm on cd 41 11dpo!!

okay, so I'm shaking, I think I just got my faint BFP on a FRER!!

what do you ladies think?

Attachments

• IMAG0191.jpg
    IMAG0191.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 27
Hi, I'd drank quite a lot of wine on a night out the night before hehe! It defo looks like I've ovd though doesn't it? At some point at least... My temp today was very high as well at 98.2 - definitlely not a pre-ov temp!

Ohh my temp alwayyyssss drops the day after an amount of alcohol! Disregard that temp and im sure youve ovulated hunni!! Xx

oh really! I just presumed it would rise. I'll take is as I am 7dpo then!

I see your second line ameeann! Wow. I think you got your bfp! I hope you did, then maybe you could rub off on the rest of us?! Test again tomorrow or the day after, I bet it will keep getting darker!:flower:Yay!

Its deffo a bfp! Hehe the pictures dont do it justice! You can see it at arms length in real life! Hehe :D im taking a frer tomorrow and a digital the day after! :happydance: :dust: to all! Ill rub off as much as i possibly can ladies!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->