Not Knowing Whether I'm Ovulating or Not is so Frustrating :'(

I am using both OPK and thermometer and its confusing. Try tracking it on fertilityfriend.com

Getting ready to leave work and have a crazy busy weekend, so I don't expect to be on bnb much if at all...

Just wanted to wish everyone a great weekend! Hope we can have fun this weekend in the ttc process - have a couple drinks while we still can, :sex: a ton, and enjoy the time with the oh before we all get preggers and become a fam of 3 or more! :)

I'm looking forward to Monday to check in and see how everyone's doing! Extra good luck to imsotired with your blood tests this weekend! Much love to all of you! :kiss:

awww okay lovely!!!

Speak soon, enjoy your weekend!!! Get to baby making :haha:

(p.s I nearly put see you soon :wacko: :haha:)
xxx

Imsotired - I hope today went okay!! Im keeping a look out for your results! :)

Yay for everyones positive feelings! Glad people are feeling better at the moment xx

awww okay lovely!!!

Speak soon, enjoy your weekend!!! Get to baby making :haha:

(p.s I nearly put see you soon :wacko: :haha:)
xxx

Imsotired - I hope today went okay!! Im keeping a look out for your results! :)

Today went ok. The Phlebotomist was a very nice guy and good at what he does. I'm just a big baby when it comes to getting blood drawn.I am exhausted from the stress. And I ate a big breakfast so I'm going to have to go walk on the treadmill for a half hour. Maybe after a nap. Anyhow I will prob get the results on Mon or Tues. Hopefully just a few hormones off. Have a nice weekend ladies!

ooo I'm the same, I cry like a baby until I'm in the room then I go faint!! lmao!!! nvm as long as it gets the job done, then thats all that matters!!

My mum has to come with me when I get blood taken, I'm such a wimp! xx

HI lovely ladies,

well AF got my sat, 3 days late, but at least it is here so I can focus on the next cycle. If my calcultions are correct I should OV christmas eve/day!!! That could be fun!!! lol.

How was everyones weekend???

YAY for AF :haha: :happydance:

ooo wow hectic BDing times for you!! hehe

I'm good thanks, currently in the dreaded TWW!! 7DPO . . . kinda feeling optimistic, SO FAR :haha: It'll change by tomorrow though, guarantee it!!

Fingers crossed ameeann! :dust:

sparkle I'm due to ov around 30/31 dec, new year conception! Haha hope you're well xx

thank youuu!!! :D

ha! you'll both get some holiday fun in I guess :haha:

Hi girls. Hope you all had a good weekend. I'm a bit nervous because I should get the results to my bloods today or tomorrow. I'm also now on cd63 and so this is my longest cycle ever. I probably didn't ovulate. My body is broken! I'm frustrated! I hope I can work all this out because I'd really love to get pregnant in January. I am feeling physically better somewhat being on the new diet and just hoping my cycles will come back soon.Anything new with anyone else?

you won't be broken!! hun even if something is wrong, there are a million and one things they can do to help you!! :hugs: you'll be okay, things will work out eventually!!!
I know your trying to lose weight, so I'm sure that will help with your cycles and ovulating! I need to shed some pounds before I'm preggo too!!
Chin up sweet, you never know things might just need kicking into gear with some pills and stuff!! :hugs:

thinking of you hun, let us know as soon as you can!!!

Hi ladies!!

So I guess the provera pills worked for me...kinda. I took my last pill on Saturday afternoon, and Sunday afternoon I had some bleeding, but only lightly for maybe 6 hours tops. Didn't accumulate to much at all. But my gyn did say that even spotting counts, so that's good I guess...? Who knows. I'm starting to think bloodwork might be important to do, but I'm going to try to call my doc and see what she says about it. It's so typical of af too that it totally caught me off guard! The doc told me it would prob take a week or so to start after finishing the pills, so I went out Xmas shopping with the hubby yesterday and didn't expect it at all and was not prepared. I had to go and buy something to take care of it while we were out. So I don't know what's going on. I'm going to post something on one of the other threads and see if this has happened with anyone else taking provera.

I was so excited when it started, cause it made me feel normal again, but now that it's already gone I'm confused. Oh well, at least I can bd tonight! :haha:

JSH- I know you must have been excited! I know I would be if I thought I got af. Maybe the bleeding was a precursor to af which will start next week? I'd wait my week out and then call the doc and tell her/him the story. I don't know how provera works so I can't be of much help. I just can't wait for my af so I can try and make my baby! I haven't heard about my test results yet so I'm just sitting here waiting again (some more).

Baby dust everyone!

JSH- hope that provera has done the job!
ImSoTired- fingers crossed blood results put your mind at rest
xxx

okay ladies so I'm 9dpo and I have a POAS addiction . . . haha sounds like an AA meeting!

Anyway, I'm not sure, but I think I just got my BFP . . . the lines are still uber faint so I'm not treating it as if I did until its obvious however, here's the link to my thread with the originals and the tweaks a lovely lady did for me!!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/824741-serious-need-tweakers-9dpo.html

ameeann- I hope that is what you think it is. I probably wouldn't know a bfp if I saw one. Keep testing and good luck! I'm still waiting to hear from the doc.

Thank you lovely! Im the same thats why im so dubious as to whether to call it a bfp or not, i think theyre too faint tbh :/
Can you not ring them and pester them hun? Meh the waiting is the hardest isnt it! Aww i hope they come back good hun, still routing for you!

OMG ameeann, that's so exciting! I can't tell too much myself, but it is still early so fingers crossed!! It would be so awesome to find out right before Xmas! Though it will be hard to keep it a secret over the holidays if you see your fam and all. I would be able to keep my mouth shut, but my hubby would definitely tell. Good luck! Keep testing.

imsotired - :hugs: for you. I hope the doc calls soon, the waiting must be killing you!

As for me, I'm still confused. Had some bleeding on Sunday afternoon, then it stopped all together, then started again yesterday morning and looked like it would be heavy, but stopped by the evening, and nothing again. :shrug: Who knows what today will bring? lol A woman on another thread that takes provera every time to induce her period told me the last time she did she had some spotting, then nothing, then she bd'd with her man and it came full force after that. I told her she's lucky, at least she got some bd'ing in before it came! lol I don't think my hubby will be interested knowing that I could start bleeding whenever. Oh well, waiting it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->