Not Knowing Whether I'm Ovulating or Not is so Frustrating :'(

Heya ladies. Af still hasn't started but I'm feeling good today and very optomistic! Here's hoping that we all catch the bump in 2012!!:thumbup:

Hey ladies.... My husband and I have been actively trying since February and NTNP for our whole relationship which will be 4 years in January. In February I bought the Ova Cue fertility monitor and had just been using that.... well this month I decided to use opks and I was going to start temping but couldn't due to a wacky sleep schedule.... well according to my ova-cue i have a 17 day luteal phase out of a 26 day cycle.... Which would have meant that I should have o'd Monday. I have been using opks like 3-4 times a day and there is still only ONE line not even a faint second line.... I am really worried!

Do you have regular periods? Have you been to the doctor at all?

Heya ladies. Af still hasn't started but I'm feeling good today and very optomistic! Here's hoping that we all catch the bump in 2012!!:thumbup:

AWESOME!!! I'm so glad you are doing good, I know it's been a rough couple of weeks for you. Hopefully your optimism will wear off on me. I've been in a funk that I can't shake the past couple of days. I'm not sure if it's the hormones in the Provera or the fact that I despise my job and am sick of coming here everyday to do nothing productive at all. I work in a nonprofit, I'm supposed to be helping people, but the way things are run here is so f-ed up that I have no clients to help and am discouraged from trying to make any positive changes to our center. grrrr...

On another note, today is day 6 of provera, and my face has started breaking out since yesterday, which usually only happens to me around af, so I'm getting hopeful that maybe this pills are working and that's why I'm battling some pimples. Or maybe I'm just reaching, who knows. We will see soon enough I guess :)

Any other updates from anyone?

AWESOME!!! I'm so glad you are doing good, I know it's been a rough couple of weeks for you. Hopefully your optimism will wear off on me. I've been in a funk that I can't shake the past couple of days. I'm not sure if it's the hormones in the Provera or the fact that I despise my job and am sick of coming here everyday to do nothing productive at all. I work in a nonprofit, I'm supposed to be helping people, but the way things are run here is so f-ed up that I have no clients to help and am discouraged from trying to make any positive changes to our center. grrrr...

On another note, today is day 6 of provera, and my face has started breaking out since yesterday, which usually only happens to me around af, so I'm getting hopeful that maybe this pills are working and that's why I'm battling some pimples. Or maybe I'm just reaching, who knows. We will see soon enough I guess :)

Any other updates from anyone?

Thanks JSH! I've decided I'm going to lose some weight and hope and pray that my test results turn out ok! I'm trying to keep my chin up but I know that I will have many many disappointments to come. But I am determined to get this baby!!!

I'm so sorry you've been stressed at work, I had the same problem and that's why I quit. I do not however suggest that you quit because it was probably the biggest mistake of my life and it broke my heart. Not to mention the job I took to replace it was even worse so now I am unemployed. Just try to make the best of it, I know how much work can suck!

As for feeling down It may be a mixture of hormones and work. Hey maybe the provera is working and maybe you will get af soon! I really hope it works for you and I hope I get mine soon also! Then we can be on our way to our:bfp:! How exciting. I hope we get our baby bellies in 2012!!!!!:flower:

I'm so tired - glad your feeling better today!! :D :D yay!! hehe
I'm sure your blood's will come back normal and fingers crossed you get your BFP beginning of 2012!!!! :happydance:

Mrs JSH - I know what you mean about being in a funk for a few days! I'm the same . . . no idea what's up though, just can't shake the feeling! I'm so mood swingy the past two days! gah!!

I think AF is approaching for you by the sounds of it . . . feeling like crap and pimply and the first two signs for me too!!
mixed with the provera hormones and hating your job, no wonder your in a crapper!! lol

Just don't quit you job, both me and my fella are unemployed atm (I know probably not the best situation to bring children in to, but I want my mum to meet her grandchildren so I really couldn't care less about money atm, there's more things that are important!!!)
I hate being unemployed though! It's the worst . . . I was working full time and studying at uni, but my mam became sick so I've had to move back to my home town to be her carer part time and because I want to be around my family, but unfortunately that meant giving up everything I have worked for . . . but as I said before, some thing's are more important!!!! tehe

I hope we all get our BFP's soon . . . I'm feeling kinda hopeful this month :D

I'm so tired - glad your feeling better today!! :D :D yay!! hehe
I'm sure your blood's will come back normal and fingers crossed you get your BFP beginning of 2012!!!! :happydance:

Mrs JSH - I know what you mean about being in a funk for a few days! I'm the same . . . no idea what's up though, just can't shake the feeling! I'm so mood swingy the past two days! gah!!

I think AF is approaching for you by the sounds of it . . . feeling like crap and pimply and the first two signs for me too!!
mixed with the provera hormones and hating your job, no wonder your in a crapper!! lol

Just don't quit you job, both me and my fella are unemployed atm (I know probably not the best situation to bring children in to, but I want my mum to meet her grandchildren so I really couldn't care less about money atm, there's more things that are important!!!)
I hate being unemployed though! It's the worst . . . I was working full time and studying at uni, but my mam became sick so I've had to move back to my home town to be her carer part time and because I want to be around my family, but unfortunately that meant giving up everything I have worked for . . . but as I said before, some thing's are more important!!!! tehe

I hope we all get our BFP's soon . . . I'm feeling kinda hopeful this month :D

Wow babes, that's a hell of a lot to deal with - no wonder your moods swing all over the place. I admire you for putting your family first and that shows just how caring you are and what an amazing Mum you will be.

:hugs:

Thanks my ladies! I appreciate the support, as always :)

I'm definitely not going to quit my job, and I'm trying to do all the right things to get in the position to find a better one, networking and what-not, but it's just so aggravating sometimes! I have good days when I'm like whatever, they can pay me to sit here and do nothing, but then every now and then I start to feel like I have today and yesterday where I'm just so disgusted by it, because we could be doing so much to help the kids we are getting funding to help.

Oh well. I feel better after a little vent and hearing back from you both, and I am trying to find productive things to do with my time instead of sitting in my office hating my boss and organization...lol.

ameeann, you're awesome! That's great you are taking care of your fam. I have a friend that is going through something very similar and she had to quit her job and move in with her grandmother to be a full time care-giver. Doesn't leave much time for her to pursue her own interests. Thanks for giving me perspective!

I'm positive we are all heading for our bfp's. We are all so early in to ttc that it's not surprising it hasn't happened yet, and I'm sure the first one for our group will be right around the corner!

See that Imsotired, your optimism is contagious! :)

SPARKLE aww thank you lovely :hugs: tehe

Thanks my ladies! I appreciate the support, as always :)

I'm definitely not going to quit my job, and I'm trying to do all the right things to get in the position to find a better one, networking and what-not, but it's just so aggravating sometimes! I have good days when I'm like whatever, they can pay me to sit here and do nothing, but then every now and then I start to feel like I have today and yesterday where I'm just so disgusted by it, because we could be doing so much to help the kids we are getting funding to help.

Oh well. I feel better after a little vent and hearing back from you both, and I am trying to find productive things to do with my time instead of sitting in my office hating my boss and organization...lol.

ameeann, you're awesome! That's great you are taking care of your fam. I have a friend that is going through something very similar and she had to quit her job and move in with her grandmother to be a full time care-giver. Doesn't leave much time for her to pursue her own interests. Thanks for giving me perspective!

I'm positive we are all heading for our bfp's. We are all so early in to ttc that it's not surprising it hasn't happened yet, and I'm sure the first one for our group will be right around the corner!

See that Imsotired, your optimism is contagious! :)

wow I'm not sure I could do it full time, I admire people who can!! It take's a lot of patience!!!

I didn't mean to give you perspective really . . . tehe I just meant I know how you feel!! I hated my job for ages, felt like I was never moving forward and not doing anything constructive! It's so frustrating when your not given the chance to progress in your job and improve things!!!!
You have every right to feel like that! I always did!! haha

I just miss not bringing money in tbh, I hate not knowing when/ if thing's will improve! gah!! haha
just gota make the best of a bad situation I guess! :/ :hugs: I hope thing's improve for you soon!!!

Oh I hope one of us is in for a BFP soon, how lovely would that be! eek! hehe

Hehe I love Reading and catching up with everyone on here! Hope you're all well xx

lol I hope we get our:bfp:s one right after the other then we can all move to the pregnancy threads together! It's so exciting! Maybe there is something to having a positive outlook. I really hope I can keep it up! I just hafta work on getting af! cd58 today. Outrageous!

ameeann- what a great thing you are doing for your mother. I have had sick relatives that I have helped out with once in a while and I know how difficult it can be. I really respect you for it. You deserve a pat on the back.

I bet this will be the one and only time that you're routing for AF!!! haha

Do you have regular periods? Have you been to the doctor at all?
yeah I have 26 day cycle.... I may have a 29 day cycle one or two times a year. I have been to my doctor and she said everything's fine she did a bunch of blood work but I don't think that she did it at the right time... and ever since i have brought it up she just blows it off like its nothing

I am in the same boat, my period is irregular so never know when I am going to ovulate. Going to start using OV test kits and see if that happens, have used before but never had a positive -either ran out of testing sticks or tests!

I honestly would recommend using opk s and temping at the same time, one sort of verifies the other! Its the only way i knew i ovulated this month!! Good luck hun!!

I'm back to being worried today. But not too bad. I think it's just the nerves of having to go for bloods on Sat. I hate bloodwork. But I will find out whether or not I ovulated and if everything is normal. Thanks for the support ladies! I still hope we all get our bfps in 2012!

good luck for Saturday sweetie <3 let us all know how it goes!!!! :hugs: xx

My wait is almost over! Tomorrow bright and early I get my bloods done and within a few days I will know the outcome. I am pretty tired and I did not want to wake up this morning and of course I'm nervous about the tests but overall I'm feeling pretty good!

I started a new diet on wed and I began taking vitex, B complex, and zinc. I have a much more positive outlook already! I feel like I've come to a turning point in my hormonal imbalance (if that is what this is) and may be on the track to getting better. I'm hoping I can get my cycles back, lose a few lbs and then get pregnant. Hopefully soon! And then of course I'll need to lose the weight but that is a meager price to pay for a beautiful,healthy baby! If it goes too long I may want to skip ttc in march and april bc there are already so many family birthdays in dec and jan. Hopefully I won't have to wait that long but I'll cross that bridge once I get to it.

Anyway ladies thanks for listening to me rattle off...I'm on my way to my bfp and excited!!!:dust:

Good luck imsotired! We will all be hoping for the best for you! Glad you have a plan together that you're happy with.

I am feeling positive too today. Tomorrow I take my last provera pill, so excited and hopeful that it will work, and maybe next cycle will be shorter. I also am interviewing to be a part of a training program tomorrow morning that I really think I'm a good candidate for and will help me move my career in the direction that I want, so fingers crossed about that! It would really help me deal with the day to day boredom and aggravation caused by my job if I knew I was at least moving forward.

Yay for optimism and positivity on all our parts!! :dance:

Yay Mrs. JSH! I hope you have a great interview and get your job! It's fun being optomistic, isn't it? I just hope it isn't short lived for either of us and the optomism train takes us right up to our :bfp:! I can honestly say that I haven't felt this good in about 7 months! I dunno why. Maybe my hormones ARE straightening out!!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->