Not Knowing Whether I'm Ovulating or Not is so Frustrating :'(

Hey ladies. Just want to update you. I'm on cd56 and I have spotted a few time since thurs but no flow yet. I had 2 neg hpts yest. It's very confusing and painful for me. I'm going for the bloodwork on saturday and I'm going to start vitex, and hopfully my doc will have something positive to say. I know that all of this is from the yaz birth control and I regret having ever taken it. I'm a mess because of it.:cry: Hoping everyone is doing well. Good luck and:dust:

Hey ladies. Just want to update you. I'm on cd56 and I have spotted a few time since thurs but no flow yet. I had 2 neg hpts yest. It's very confusing and painful for me. I'm going for the bloodwork on saturday and I'm going to start vitex, and hopfully my doc will have something positive to say. I know that all of this is from the yaz birth control and I regret having ever taken it. I'm a mess because of it.:cry: Hoping everyone is doing well. Good luck and:dust:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I know it's horribly frustrating :( do you know if you've ovulating sweet? I can't remember if you're using OPK's or not?
:hugs:
I hope you get some good results from the doctors a bit of piece of mind at least!

How long have you been off yaz?

I HATE THE BCP!!!

I know it's horribly frustrating :( do you know if you've ovulating sweet? I can't remember if you're using OPK's or not?
I hope you get some good results from the doctors a bit of piece of mind at least!

I HATE THE BCP!!!

Thanks ameeann. I've been off of yaz for 6 months already! It was a terrible pill I gained 30 lbs on it and retained water like crazy and I was an emotional mess! Then coming off it messed up my cycles gave me BAD acne and my hair is falling out! I've also continued to gain weight since, maybe 10 more lb? Like, are you kidding me? That pill should be outlawed! I have no clue if I'm ov.I may have since coming of bc a few times but I don't feel like I have this cycle. I have opks but haven't used them yet. It's sort of difficult to track ov when your cycle is crazy long! I'm hoping the bloodwork will shed a little light on whether or not I'm ov.I'm so angry:growlmad: and sad:cry: and confused:shrug:! It's awful what the pill has caused. More than anything I just want a little baby. Sigh...good luck :dust:

I HATE THE BCP!!!

Thanks ameeann. I've been off of yaz for 6 months already! It was a terrible pill I gained 30 lbs on it and retained water like crazy and I was an emotional mess! Then coming off it messed up my cycles gave me BAD acne and my hair is falling out! I've also continued to gain weight since, maybe 10 more lb? Like, are you kidding me? That pill should be outlawed! I have no clue if I'm ov.I may have since coming of bc a few times but I don't feel like I have this cycle. I have opks but haven't used them yet. It's sort of difficult to track ov when your cycle is crazy long! I'm hoping the bloodwork will shed a little light on whether or not I'm ov.I'm so angry:growlmad: and sad:cry: and confused:shrug:! It's awful what the pill has caused. More than anything I just want a little baby. Sigh...good luck :dust:

aww sweetie :( :hugs:
I was on Yaz for about 2 months it made me an emotional wreck also, so I came off it straight away and onto another one (I get bad depression, so they can't risk leaving me on bad pills for too long!)
ugh I'm with you on the weight gain aspect!!!!
Yeh there's no point in messing about, you might as well as just get your bloods done and settle your mind!
I was so scared of being like that, that I started using OPKs and temping as soon as this cycle came round!
I think I'm on cd32 and just ovulating now :/ gay!

aww I just want to hug you :( I'm sorry hun, TTC can be sooo mean sometimes :( :hugs:

I also have depression and yaz definately exasterbated my problems while I was on it. A few months after starting it my depression and anxiety meds had to be represcribed at a higher dosage. I've been med free for 6 months completely and I feel it creeping back up on me because of the stress of ttc. Ugg, I'm just praying for everything to go back to normal so I can make this baby!!!

Hey ladies, how's everyone doing? Imsotired, did you go for your bloodwork on Saturday? When do you hear back about them?

Well ladies, the witch has got me! :( bk to cd1 again! xx

Mrs JSH- I'm going next saturday for my bloodwork. I was origionally going this weekend but something came up and I couldn't go. I have been spotting on and off since thurs but still no af! It's driving me nuts! How are things with you?

cmarie- At least you can start again now! I'm still here waiting on cd56! It's outrageous! Good luck ttc now! Maybe this cycle it will happen for you!

cmarie33 - I'm sorry, that's a bummer. At least you know where you're at now and can keep trying when the witch leaves.

Imsotired - Spotting, huh? Well, hopefully af will come full force this week and it will be on to the next cycle for you. Good luck with the bloodwork!

ameeann - I totally agree with you, these long term effects of bcp should be studied and the information should be shared with anyone going on bc so at least they know. I don't know what I'm going to do after I get pregnant and have a baby. I don't know if I would go on the pill again, or find other ways to prevent pregnancy until I'm ready for the next one. So you still haven't got af?

I'm doing pretty good I guess, just took my 5th Provera pill. So far no negative side effects or anything, but I just hope it works! Only time will tell I guess... But I'm keeping as positive as I can. I love all the extra bd-ing that I'm getting, so I can't complain there! lol. I'm usually the horndog that's pushing it, but ttc has made my hubby pretty horny and I love it! :haha:

We had an interesting conversation on Saturday though, and he was telling me that he gets asked about when we're having kids all the time (sounds like more than I do), and talks to his buddies about the fact that we're ttc, and it just surprises me. I guess the women aren't the only ones who feel the pressure, and definitely aren't the only ones who get their hopes up and are excited by it all. I usually think it's just us, but I'm starting to believe the guys think about it a lot too... Something to keep in mind when we feel like they don't understand what we're going through or don't have the same ups and downs with ttc as we do. They just have different ways of handling it and usually don't want to talk to us about it cause they don't want to make us feel worse.

imsotired - I hope things go back to normal soon, do you have any other way to cope with your depression rather than meds? I know I used to feel almost cloudy on mine! I hated it!

cmarie - sorry hunny, at least you know you can give next month your best shot now!!!

Mrs JSH - nope no AF for me, just ovulated in fact!!! (according to OPK's I did anyway, lets hope that and other signs are right! praying for the temps!! lol ) wish us luck! tehe

and yeh your totally right, I know my fella thinks about it a lot, he keeps coming home with new things to say about babies etc quite cute!! tehe

what does provera do hun??

Thanks ladies. I'm not too upset. Although there are now 3 pregnant women at work, I need to drink whatever they've had! Hope everyone is well. I agree, I'll never
go bk on bcp again! xx

Provera is supposed to get you to start your period. I'm supposed to take the Provera pills for 10 days, and then a week or so later my period should start. From what I understand it doesn't push you to ovulate or anything like that, but is simply just to start your period. The doc said I could keep waiting for af or she could prescribe me the pills, and I really didn't feel like waiting anymore (it's been over 13 weeks now) so I started the pills. I'm hoping it will just kickstart my body and help me get back on track, but if af doesn't start from it then I'm going in for bloodwork, so who knows?

Thanks ladies. I'm not too upset. Although there are now 3 pregnant women at work, I need to drink whatever they've had! Hope everyone is well. I agree, I'll never
go bk on bcp again! xx

they probably just all got really drunk and it happened "by accident" lol!! I know waaaay to many people who've done that!!

Mrs JSH - I hope they work for you lovely- The waiting is the worst part of it!!

Hehe maybe! Well my 'relaxing' cycle
will now consist of opks, pregnacare and preseed! Hehe. Ooh and my ov day should be 30/31 December, new year baby! Maybe! xx

hhahaha ohh yeh oh so "relaxing" :p tehe I always say, oh I'll just chill out . . . never happens :haha:

I'm like a magpie, looking on eBay and going 'ooh that'll
be good!' hehe xx

ha! oooh shiny! me too!! . . . although right now I'm looking at Fetal Dopplers, not that I'm thinking far to ahead or anything . . .:awww::shhh:

imsotired - I hope things go back to normal soon, do you have any other way to cope with your depression rather than meds? I know I used to feel almost cloudy on mine! I hated it!

cmarie - sorry hunny, at least you know you can give next month your best shot now!!!

Mrs JSH - nope no AF for me, just ovulated in fact!!! (according to OPK's I did anyway, lets hope that and other signs are right! praying for the temps!! lol ) wish us luck! tehe

and yeh your totally right, I know my fella thinks about it a lot, he keeps coming home with new things to say about babies etc quite cute!! tehe

I haven't been on them since May. I stopped taking them around the same time as the yaz. I haven't really been to bad lately. Most of my problems is with the anxiety I've had a few small anxiety attacks in the last month. I just try to stop whatever it is that's making me anxious and maybe just sit down for a while. It's difficult but hey, those meds would be damaging to a baby and that's why I'm off. I'm proud that I made such a sacrifice for my unborn child because a lot of women wouldn't be able to deal without their meds. I'm just very freaked out that all of this disappointment might send me back into depression. I have my fx that that doesn't happen. Thanks for caring!:hugs:

I haven't been on them since May. I stopped taking them around the same time as the yaz. I haven't really been to bad lately. Most of my problems is with the anxiety I've had a few small anxiety attacks in the last month. I just try to stop whatever it is that's making me anxious and maybe just sit down for a while. It's difficult but hey, those meds would be damaging to a baby and that's why I'm off. I'm proud that I made such a sacrifice for my unborn child because a lot of women wouldn't be able to deal without their meds. I'm just very freaked out that all of this disappointment might send me back into depression. I have my fx that that doesn't happen. Thanks for caring!:hugs:

Oh I'm with you on the anxiety attacks, I stayed away from home the other week, about 2 hours drive away, I was fine at the night but the morning after I started freaking out and having panic attacks, in the end I thought It's just not worth it and went home!

and your welcome lovely, I manage mine okay without meds atm, but I know a few years ago there was no way I would have been able to!

you know where I am if you need to vent :) :hugs:

Hey ladies.... My husband and I have been actively trying since February and NTNP for our whole relationship which will be 4 years in January. In February I bought the Ova Cue fertility monitor and had just been using that.... well this month I decided to use opks and I was going to start temping but couldn't due to a wacky sleep schedule.... well according to my ova-cue i have a 17 day luteal phase out of a 26 day cycle.... Which would have meant that I should have o'd Monday. I have been using opks like 3-4 times a day and there is still only ONE line not even a faint second line.... I am really worried!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->