Not Waiting After Miscarriage - Any One Else?

Hi ladies new here, suffered from multiple losses but my 3 Blighted Ovums just take the cake :( My last two were 2013 and just recently June 12th.. Still spotted lots and come July 10th I started what was like a period (heavier then spotting) and now here I am, finally bleeding free after all these weeks. My last day was July 19th and we have had sex daily since lol I am not sure if it as a period but it was def like one so here's hoping I am just a few days shy of my fertility window.. I am kind of crampy right now though. I decided to do a little charting on my bedding, cm, and when I think i might ovulate.. Exciting! <3 I hope to get to know you all <3 Good luck~

Ps. I have decided to chart kind of... Without temps and this is what I have so far
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/Janisdkh

I'm sorry about your losses Janisdkh. I hope your cycles go back to normal soon and you can start trying again ASAP.

I'm currently CD 18 and have EWCM. I usually O around CD22 so I'm wondering if I might even O earlier than usual since the loss. I'm wondering if anyone who had longish cycles, became more regular since their loss?

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind if I join? Nearly over my 4th m/c, bleeding has nearly subsided after 3 weeks, and after being admitted to hospital a few days ago.

We've agreed that we're going to start as soon as we can. So hoping my cycles go back to normal straight away. I'm temping and keeping my charts up to date.

Hope we all get our sticky beans soon!

Well I woke up saturday morning thinking I was out, because I had a bit of brown spotting and thought it was the start of AF. This then seemed to stop. Then the postman turned up with 2 FRERs, I decided to pee on one and got a very faint positive. This morning I peed on the other and got another very faint positive. Then about half an hour ago, I seemed to start bleeding again, my heart sank! Really looks like AF is here this time, so I guess I am out and very confused. :(

Definitely out now, tests have turned negative and bleeding like full period. So I guess this is count day 2 as really the bleeding started yesterday, but was just very light.

HP, I'm sorry, it sounds like it may have been a chemical. I hope AF comes and goes quickly and you're able to start trying again soon.

Definitely out now, tests have turned negative and bleeding like full period. So I guess this is count day 2 as really the bleeding started yesterday, but was just very light.

So sorry :hugs: hope AF passes quickly for you

Not sure if anyone is still about on this thread... but I really don't know what to think. I am on day 4 of AF, for some reason, something wasn't sitting right with me, so I just decided to POAS, and I have got a faint (but stronger line) positive. What on earth is going on. So I may or may not be pregnant.
I know the sensible thing would be to phone the doctor, but to be honnest, I wouldn't want a scan before I am 6 weeks anyway, as I would like to see something, so I kind of want to see how things pan out as the week goes on.

I thought I'd O'd yesterday but my temp dipped again :( I feel I'm going to be one of those ones who aren't more fertile after a loss :( I thought being such an early loss I should be ok. (Don't believe FF crosshairs on CD14)

Oh girls I am so sorry for everyone's crappy news.

HP how blooming confusing -you must feel like a yo-yo from the emotions. What's the latest??

Welcome Janis -mine was also a blighted ovum. I can't imagine what 3 must do to your resolve. So sorry :(

Bumble welcome but sorry you find yourself here. Hopefully we can all be of support to one another as we go through the next few months.

Sarah I am in the exact same boat as you -and I even have my Gynae's proof to seal the disappointment. My blood tests revealed that my estrogen didn't rise so I didn't ovulate this month. I truly, truly thought I would be extra fertile after my MC (well, blighted ovum).

Balls to this wait!! He says I should start AF soon. Got all the cramps but no witch yet. It was only last week that I was supposed to O but he says I should get AF this week. I just want her to arrive so that I can wipe the slate clean!!!!!!!

I'm sorry Danny. It sucks. Still no ovulation for me. I don't think it's going to happen this cycle. From what I read, those who MC early and naturally, usually just go back to their normal cycle. I had expectations that it would and that I could possibly be more fertile too. Why do they have to get our expectations up like that? :(

I'm sorry you're going through this too. I hope AF arrives soon so you can start again. I'm not sure when it'll arrive for me and this is all making me feel really really annoyed (to say the least). I wish I'd never been pregnant last cycle! :(

I just wanted to come back on here and update, so either I wasn't pregnant (and it was just left over hormone from my miscarriage giving me a positive pregnancy test) or I had a chemical. Either way, it wasn't to be last month.
I decided to take a break from the forum to try and stop myself obsessing. And decided to go for not trying not preventing. Although I did have some idea when I was due to ovulate, however, due to hubby working long hours and then me having tonsillitis, I think we only BD once or twice this month (which is very unusual for us).
Despite that, AF was due today and she has not arrived. I have taken a pregnancy test and it is positive. I have not told hubby though. :)

Yay! Congratulations HPmum2B :happydance: that's fantastic news. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :hugs:

Hello ladies, i hope you dont mind me joining. I delivered my baby Luke at 15 weeks this past Sunday. He wasn't planned but now im anxious to try again. I know that sounds crazy, i cant replace him, but i know as one who has mc before that rainbow babies have a way of healing.

Congrats HP!!! How amazing. And the month when you weren't really even trying for it. Nice!

StillPraying that must have been absolutely the most heartbreaking thing to go through. I am so sorry. And yes having another baby will not erase your angel baby but will help ease the pain. Here's hoping your journey is a smooth and happy one to your BFP and healthy baby.

AFM after an anovulatory cycle I am now 7DPO having had bloods confirm I ovulated this cycle. So am in the middle of the tww.

Dannypop thank you. Its nice to have people who understand. Tww, when do you plan on testing?

I'm so sorry to hear that Stillpraying. Do you think you'll take some time or start trying right away?

I had blood tests that said I didn't O last cycle and my other hormones aren't where they should be (prolactin, estrodial, LH and free androgen). My ultrasound also suggested it's PCOS related stuff. DH's SA was fine. So we are off to the FS on Thursday.

I'm so sorry to hear that Stillpraying. Do you think you'll take some time or start trying right away?

I had blood tests that said I didn't O last cycle and my other hormones aren't where they should be (prolactin, estrodial, LH and free androgen). My ultrasound also suggested it's PCOS related stuff. DH's SA was fine. So we are off to the FS on Thursday.

Aw I am so sorry. I can completely understand the frustration and upset when you dont manage to O. You feel like your body is rebelling and it just pushes you out another month and feels like the worst waste of time. I also had an anovulatory cycle after my MC and then bloods this month said I did manage to ovulate. Currently 8DPO. Sorry that it could be PCOS but at least they are getting on it and helping you.

Stillpraying I will test next week We'd probably. AF due on Monday next week. What's the latest news?

Sarah I want to just start ttc. I think it'll take me a while anyways so I'd rather just get on the bus. What is FS? Sorry for the no O, that's so frustrating.

Danny I'm excited for you to test. So you are waiting for AF to be late then or is it due the Monday after you plan to test?

AFM I think I finally stopped bleeding. I'm on day 9 post delivery. Thinking about doing opks to see if I even O this month?

Sarah I want to just start ttc. I think it'll take me a while anyways so I'd rather just get on the bus. What is FS? Sorry for the no O, that's so frustrating.

Danny I'm excited for you to test. So you are waiting for AF to be late then or is it due the Monday after you plan to test?

AFM I think I finally stopped bleeding. I'm on day 9 post delivery. Thinking about doing opks to see if I even O this month?

Oh wonderful -as soon as the bleeding stops you can start moving on to the next stage. Press the reset button -but on your body only. One can never reset your heart and soul as your baby will always be held in that special space.

Do the OPKs just for peace of mind. Good idea.

AF due on Monday morning so I will test Tuesday if she's a no show. I really feel pregnant. I will be totally shocked if AF arrives. I will also officially not know my own body of these signs I am feeling all amount to nothing!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->