Nov/Dec Testers

Hi Aurora, I will be testing Nov 21st. Thanks!
(I use to live in a town named Aurora!!) :hugs:

Hi everyone, another result to add to the list....unfortunately :bfn: and 3 days early ~ How rude! Does the :witch: not realise it's fashionable to be late or in everyone elses case I hope to not turn up at all!
Was gutted earlier but ok now. I've been busy......buying a BBT, OPK's and 10miu pregnancy tests as well as joining FF. Welsh Rose's attempt to become finally educated about her cycle! :rofl:
Heaps of luck to everyone else still waiting to test, sending :dust::dust::dust: your way
:hug:

Well I think I better add mine, wanted to wait a little longer but too excited now please could you put a :bfp::happydance:

Good luck to all you other ladies and here's some :dust::dust::dust:

Well I think I better add mine, wanted to wait a little longer but too excited now please could you put a :bfp::happydance:

Good luck to all you other ladies and here's some :dust::dust::dust:

Yay! congrats!:happydance:

hi everyone. congrats to the girls with BFPs this month. i'm testing nov. 18th.

Congratulations to all the BFPs, quite encouraged by how many.

I'm testing on the 19th because I have a weird superstition about not testing before the :witch: is due.

Faint Lines, but waiting for CB digi confirmation before I announce...

testing on Nov 19 here. congratulations to all the :bfp: this month!! Hoping to join you all soon!!!

OK, I'm in this month....I'll be testing on the 17th of November if the :witch: doesn't show first.

:laundry:

And congrats to this month's BFP's!

:cry::cry: got my:bfn: this morning so what i thought was my IB on nov 2nd was actually the :witch: so 5 days till O so here we go again. hopefully get my :bfp: this time. Ill be testing on the 30th can you update me on your list please

Hi there,

I'll be testing on the 13th of Dec...and sooo hoping for a :bfp:

My hubby is so positive, I asked him the other day what he would like for Christmas and he said nothing, because he's sure we will get a big one together...meaning a :bfp:

I'll keep you posted!
Good luck to all waiting for that :bfp:
:hugs: Haidee

:cry::cry: got my:bfn: this morning so what i thought was my IB on nov 2nd was actually the :witch: so 5 days till O so here we go again. hopefully get my :bfp: this time. Ill be testing on the 30th can you update me on your list please

Sorry to hear :cry: Will hold thumbs for you for next month! :hugs:

Well I'm supposed to be testing on the 19th, but I was in the bathroom last night and just for fun, thought I'd pee on an OPK. I got a faint squinty line within a couple of minutes, so thought I'd whip out an ebay HPT, which was of course negative given I'm only 7DPO. But still sort of hopeful...

:)

I am testing tomorrow 12/11/08...gulp I have been really good and put the poas away. Hope :witch: stays away , I am really really hoping that this is our month.

:dust:Good luck everyone:dust:

Aurora - just realised you've got yr :bfp: - congrats!!! :happydance:

And congrats to all the other ladies that have got their :bfp:'s - here's to many more!!!

Hi everyone, i am going to be testing on the 22nd november when the :witch: is meant to be due (if she doesn't arrive) but i dont think I will be able to wait that long lol I am currently about 4-5dpo i think, haven't used an OPK this month just guessed! I didn't get any ewcm at roughly the time i should have ovulated (cd17 - i have a 31-32 day cycle) though, I only got white lotion cm and then none around cd17 and then white lotion cm again (sorry tmi!!) so I'm worrying that I didn't even ovulate this month! still hoping and praying though and obsessing over symptoms that im probably imagining!lol good luck to everyone and lots of babydust to all:dust:

Nov 8, 15 and 17 are gonna be fun days! Lots of us testing! Don't forget to post here with your results, I've had to hunt a couple down! =)

Hiya,

I am 7DPO and only supposed to test on the 17th Nov, but I will probably start testing a bit sooner! I am a POAS addict!!

Had IUI on 4th November so really hoping this is the month.

Best of luck to everyone, and congratulations to those of you in this thread who have already gotten your :bfp:

It's a definite :bfn: for me if it hasn't been marked down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->