• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November 2011 babies

Reaction score
Hi all, didn't found November due date here, and decided to add :cloud9:

:baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby: :baby:

Hey:flower:

I'm due 10th 0f november :happydance:

:happydance: for November babies!

OMG! Next winter's babies are coming already! Congratulations ladies :flower:

Congratulations! I hope to join you soon!! (4 Days til testing)

hahaha i couldnt believe it wen i seen the PAL winter thread was opened already lol was here not that long ago lol

all the best ladies!!! :hugs: xxx

hey girls!! cant believe i am over here after so long but i am due the 16th of november....booking into doctor today :happydance:

I had my ultrasound today )))))))))))))))))))

hi, ladies, i'm due Nov 2.

winter, though? i joined the Fall PAL thread b/c i think of November as Fall, lol.

005, i'm so glad you had a great scan!

I joined FALL too. I am due 11-10, having a scan on the 22nd.

will nervously step in here as due Nov 15th ( due date is funny my birthday 13th, brothers 14th lol )

Hi Ladies, I was hoping to join here too. I finally got my BFP again after a MMC in June 10'. This will be my first and I'm very cautiously excited! I calculated my due date to be November 13th. Congrats to you all.

Hi Ladies, I was hoping to join here too. I finally got my BFP again after a MMC in June 10'. This will be my first and I'm very cautiously excited! I calculated my due date to be November 13th. Congrats to you all.

Congradulations hun, I understand your fillings. I'm expecting for my first too. :baby::flower::flower::flower:

Thanks, I'm trying to stay positive. Conrats to you too :)

Hi ladies due 20th NOV got BFP this morning. So optimistic one thing about loss is that although is makes you anxious it definately does make you appreciate getting that BFP so much more. I can't believe it this time and am just so excited. Where as last time I was of course excited but I just appreciate it that little bit more now. I look forward to spending the next 9 months with u all

will or have any of you having an early us to check on baby? I plan on atleast 2 us in first tm to ensure everything is going as it should and reassurance.

Hi all, Im due in November too! :cloud9: xxx

will or have any of you having an early us to check on baby? I plan on atleast 2 us in first tm to ensure everything is going as it should and reassurance.

I plan to have 2 as well. I wanna stay on top of it and know everything that's going on. I'm much more informed then I was last time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->