*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

So if :witch: doesn't get me, I think I'll be testing Nov 6th! Definite 2WW symptoms already - my boobs are up a cup size :shock:

I've just realised in a weeks time we could be seeing some lovely BFPs, very exciting!!

Hi again ladies!

I hope things are going well. Just dropping by to say that I need to change my date from the 4th to the 6th, since FF thinks I ov'd on CD14 instead of CD12, like it thought I did at first. Currently sitting at 4DPO and hoping that AF isn't going to show up on the 4th. Good luck to you ladies!! :dust:

Testing on 5th november for me please (if I don't sneak one in earlier ;-) Good luck everyone! X

Ovulation day today. Starting my tww. 13 days till I can :test: so nervous and excited!!!

Ovulation day today. Starting my tww. 13 days till I can :test: so nervous and excited!!!

I'm there with you, i think i OV'd sometime in the last couple of days so now on my 2WW.
Am quite excited as i usually OV on CD16/18 but FF thinks i OV'd on CD14 this cycle. Imagine that, and actually day 14 OV!!

Testing on 5th november for me please (if I don't sneak one in earlier ;-) Good luck everyone! X

remember remember the 5th of novermber!!!! maybe there really will be fireworks... but coming from your house when you get your bfp!!!! would be well cool as you would have more than just bonfire night every year to celebrate on november 5th! I miss bonfire night lol! I used to live in essex too! Goodluck hun :flower:

Can you put me down for the 6th? my second ttc cycle hopefully I'll be lucky.

im testing 5th November too!! hoping to give my hubby a positive preggo test for his birthday :) x x x good luck ladies x x x

remember remember the 5th of novermber!!!! maybe there really will be fireworks... but coming from your house when you get your bfp!!!! would be well cool as you would have more than just bonfire night every year to celebrate on november 5th! I miss bonfire night lol! I used to live in essex too! Goodluck hun :flower:

Oh wow, no way?! Small world!
Ahh cheers Hun, hoping to set off those fireworks for more than one reason definitely!
You should celebrate anyway! Bonfire night rocks! I'll set the biggest rocket off in your honour! Hope it brings you massive amounts of luck! Xxxx

im testing 5th November too!! hoping to give my hubby a positive preggo test for his birthday :) x x x good luck ladies x x x

Fingers and toes crossed for you! What pressie that would be! Xxxx

Boohoo Greenpear i am OUT this month! (U can delete my name off, cos there isnt a smilie to meet my situation!)

My annoying husband has decided he wants to wait until January to start TTC properly. He did tell me this ages ago.. but i never listened..i just assumed that when we agreed for me to have the implant out that was it... but i did start to get suspicious why he never felt like doing anything or was "ill" around ovulation. So we have effectively been NTNP since June!

He always gets what he wants one way or another! He is so sneaky and annoying, and stubborn!!!

He has bigheadedly decided he wants our child to be 'one of the oldest' at school so they stand the best chance of doing well... like u can pick and choose when to have a baby just like that. Still, he is a man, and a stubborn one, and will not admit to being wrong, so i have agreed to january... better than never i suppose!

We are both in our late 20s by the way.. hard to believe he is a fully grown adult by the way he acts!

See ya all in Jan 2012! (hopefully everyone here will be in the pregnancy threads by then, but ill still see ya!) xxxx

:dust::dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to all!!!!

Hey there I am new to all this been trying since my wedding day end of July!! I am quite irregular but pls can you add me I will be testing on 6th nov! Thanks X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->