• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Can you add me for the 20th as this is when I will probably get AF though I'll probably cave around CD10 like last month, I'll try not to :blush:

You can do it! I know you can hold off :thumbup: (but if you can't then stalk up on IC's and let POAS marathon begin! :haha:

I think I have over 20 pregnancy tests and 60 OPK, I'm well prepared this month :haha:

But I will try to hold off this month, maybe find other things to do, xmas shopping perhaps :thumbup:

Oh i'd like to join up! I'll be testing November 4! I've been trying for 19 months now and this is my first cycle post-HSG, so i'm feeling excited and rejuvenated! I'm hoping this is the lucky month!!

Good luck Janers!

kittylady - wow you are very prepared! Hopefully you'll only need to test a few times and then get your beautiful :bfp:

I'm actually testing tomorrow and ironically I hope to see a :bfn: because I'm waiting for my levels to get back to 0 - it's been a month now and last week I was still getting faint bfp. If all is good and I have a bfn, then I'll just have to wait for AF, and then start TTC! Wish me luck!

Hi girls,
I need some advice... For the past 5 months I've been using my CBFM and I've got highs and peaked around day 11 to 13. I'm now on day 16 and haven't peaked and I'm stressing out a bit, had highs since day 9, and started testing on day 6. Hubby and I have had fertility tests a few weeks ago and we've been given the all clear. Oh what else, I always have regular 28 day cycles. Hubby reckons this is our month as been getting down and dirty every night.
Any advice would be appreciated xxx

Buckles - stress can push your O date further away. I know that last year when I had couple of really stressful months my AF would come every 2 months instead of every month. I know it's easier said than done, but if could just try to distract yourself and relax it will come. Other than that I'm not sure what can cause it - since you and your OH are good to go. I guess the best thing you can do is keep BD as much as possible, and hopefully O is just around the corner! :dust: to you hun

I have a question....

what is meant to happen to your cm after conception? some websites say that it increases once the egg has implanted and others say that its dry from ovulation and stays that way if preggo :saywhat:

I think I may have ovulated as I am dry now.... but wondered what to look out for.... obviously nothing can happen untill the egg implants as only then will blood flow increase to down there.

I'd like to join! Although I have no idea when I will be testing as I have just had a miscarriage :( and therefore don't know what my cycle will be like... However I have OPKs so hopefully they will help me pinpoint a date sometime soon :)

Good luck everyone! July baby would be perfect :)

I'd like to join! Although I have no idea when I will be testing as I have just had a miscarriage :( and therefore don't know what my cycle will be like... However I have OPKs so hopefully they will help me pinpoint a date sometime soon :)

Good luck everyone! July baby would be perfect :)

:hugs: and :dust:

Hi Ladies!!! the witch got me today so now im on to November! This is my 4th cycle and i will be testing on Nov. 20th!!! Thanks! Good luck to everyone! im ready for my BFP! Pretty Please!!! hoping and praying!

This is my first month of clomid...ill be testing on the 9th!!

hi im on cycle 13 pls add me to 21st november, hopefully i wont ovulate late this month xxx

Can you please put me down for Nov 8th? I have been TTC for a few months, but this is my first one I've tracked (and I think I'm on a 26 day cycle). It'll help to be able to chat with other women during the long 2WW! :)

Hey im on clomid too!!! this will be my second round :) Good Luck! im in the clomid thread! you should join :) what days are you taking it? and what dose?

Hi
I am Luc. Unknown for me please. I have 3 angels in the sky two girl and a boy.

Could you Plz put me down for 1st of November. I don't know if I can wait that long to test but thats when AF id due to arrive. Good luck to everyone fingers x

Hey im on clomid too!!! this will be my second round :) Good Luck! im in the clomid thread! you should join :) what days are you taking it? and what dose?

I'm brand new to the forum, so I'm trying to figure out everything!! I didn't see that thread, I'll have to look for it. I'm taking 50mg and I took it days 3 to 7. I went for my sonogram today and they saw 2 follicles. (Someone told me thats not great for being on clomid :wacko:do you know if thats true?) But hey, all you need is one!

Could you add me for 20th November. I'm on CD 1 now, this will be my first cycle of really trying, we BD'd near O last month but not the same concerted effort that we hope for this month.

Fx'd

:wave: Welcome everyone!

Whether you are trying out Clomid, joining us for the first time, or have been TTC for a while I want to send lots of :dust: out to everyone, and let's catch those eggies and let them become healthy babies! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->