*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Quick question ladies I thought I should've o yesterday but when I spoke to my dr he said I would have o 24-48 hrs after my sono(Friday) which means it would've been this weekend that just past. (don't worry we BD !) TMI..... I noticed today when I wiped I have a sticky clear discharge....does that mean anything?

hey hun

from research I've done in past, that's post ovulation CM. It will get stickier even though clear in colour after ovulation then turn cloudy and lotiony and maybe even dry up for abit then return at about 3dpo as creamy.... after implantation it can also change again but unless you know your CM pattern really well it's sometimes hard to tell how it's changed, especially as after implantation sometimes it completely drys up for most of the pregnancy. hope that helps and goodluck :flower:

Hey there, I figure if I ovulated this weekend I would be 3-4 dpo so I dint know if ovulation cm would still be there. I was looking up things online (since I was hoping it was something) and some sites said it could be an early sign of pregnancy but I'm sure its just cm like you said. Thanks!

Quick question ladies I thought I should've o yesterday but when I spoke to my dr he said I would have o 24-48 hrs after my sono(Friday) which means it would've been this weekend that just past. (don't worry we BD !) TMI..... I noticed today when I wiped I have a sticky clear discharge....does that mean anything?

hey hun

from research I've done in past, that's post ovulation CM. It will get stickier even though clear in colour after ovulation then turn cloudy and lotiony and maybe even dry up for abit then return at about 3dpo as creamy.... after implantation it can also change again but unless you know your CM pattern really well it's sometimes hard to tell how it's changed, especially as after implantation sometimes it completely drys up for most of the pregnancy. hope that helps and goodluck :flower:

Hey there, I figure if I ovulated this weekend I would be 3-4 dpo so I dint know if ovulation cm would still be there. I was looking up things online (since I was hoping it was something) and some sites said it could be an early sign of pregnancy but I'm sure its just cm like you said. Thanks!

could be that too defo!!!! was reading some old threads the other day (ones where most girls started off as ttc and ended up preggo) and most of them had CM like you described but in large amounts. So if yours is increased then it could be a sign. But normally it won't increase untill after implantation which happens 6-12 dpo, only then does the pregnancy hormone start being secreted by the placenta and therefore cause symptoms. So maybe its a very very early pre-implantation sign for you.... FX for you :flower:

forgot to add that cm change is sometime because of the plug forming in pregnancy and also the bodys way of keeping out germs during early pregnancy while plug is forming :thumbup:

hey hun

could be that too defo!!!! was reading some old threads the other day (ones where most girls started off as ttc and ended up preggo) and most of them had CM like you described but in large amounts. So if yours is increased then it could be a sign. But normally it won't increase untill after implantation which happens 6-12 dpo, only then does the pregnancy hormone start being secreted by the placenta and therefore cause symptoms. So maybe its a very very early pre-implantation sign for you.... FX for you :flower:

lol very very wishful thinking!!:winkwink: I guess I'll just have to wait and see. When are you testing?

forgot to add that cm change is sometime because of the plug forming in pregnancy and also the bodys way of keeping out germs during early pregnancy while plug is forming :thumbup:

Fingers Crossed Big Time! Baby Dust to you!!

hey hun

lol very very wishful thinking!!:winkwink: I guess I'll just have to wait and see. When are you testing?

Can't remember date now lol!!! Think it was second week of november.... but starting to think I ovulated early for once so hope to test sooner.... maybe even October.... bit scared to though so might just wait untill november anyway lol!!! Hope you get your BFP soon xx

hey hun

Can't remember date now lol!!! Think it was second week of november.... but starting to think I ovulated early for once so hope to test sooner.... maybe even October.... bit scared to though so might just wait untill november anyway lol!!! Hope you get your BFP soon xx

You too!!!

Ooooo me me me please.. add me to unknown as my cycles are higgeldy piggeldy x

Alright ladies, I'm being pathetic and going to bed at 9 bc im tired...talk to you all in the am!! Have :baby:filled dreams!!

Night!!:sleep:

Can you put me down as unknown? It will be my first month off the pill but we started trying, so I think I will be testing around the 15th unless I get AF before then. Thanks!

Hey girls, has anyone else noticed that as soon as you hit 2WW major tiredness and hungriness sets in? I'm only 4 or 5 dpo or so, but I remember from my other cycles exact same thing - very tired and very hungry almost right after O and it lasts 2 weeks :shock: ... must..make...it...though...workweek :wacko:

I will be testing on 11/11/11... my 4 year Anniversary to DH. Here's to a lucky day and hopefully the most amazing BFP Anniversary present to DH ever! :wohoo:

oooh, not long now for asb198, Lucky7s, Bug222, msp_teen, Buckles, skml
FX'd for you all x

Hey girls, has anyone else noticed that as soon as you hit 2WW major tiredness and hungriness sets in? I'm only 4 or 5 dpo or so, but I remember from my other cycles exact same thing - very tired and very hungry almost right after O and it lasts 2 weeks :shock: ... must..make...it...though...workweek :wacko:

YES:brat: All the symptoms of pregnancy are my symptoms of AF and it drives me nutso!!!! I have decided I cannot pay any attention to my "symptoms" because I get all of them EVERY month and then I always get AF. I really think CM is going to be the tell all for me. If it starts drying up then I am done for but if for once it increases then I may have a shot:winkwink:

YES:brat: All the symptoms of pregnancy are my symptoms of AF and it drives me nutso!!!!
Aww i know that feeling, i remember the first time i read what the early pregnancy symptoms were and i thought "erm . . . they're my AF symptoms, man thats gonna get confusing!"

YES:brat: All the symptoms of pregnancy are my symptoms of AF and it drives me nutso!!!!
Aww i know that feeling, i remember the first time i read what the early pregnancy symptoms were and i thought "erm . . . they're my AF symptoms, man thats gonna get confusing!"

It is confusing and gives you false hope every month. Even now that I know it I still get an inkling of hope just to be crushed my AF:cry:

I'm starting to get excited because this month I haven't had any of my usual symptoms yet. I usually have so many starting at 4DPO and this month, nothing. I'm hoping this is a good thing... :) Good luck to you ladies! Testing time is getting closer!! :) :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->