*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Hiya ladies! AF got me yesterday so I am gearing up for cycle #3 of ttc.
My last two cycles have been steady at 29 days with O hapenning on CD 16 and a 13 day LP so, if all stays the same, AF will be due November 22. I would really love to get my BFP this cycle as a birthday present to my hubby! His birthday is Nov. 20th :)

Greenpear, can you add me to testing on Nov. 22nd? Thanks so much and best of luck to all you ladies!!

oh Bunnikins what a pain!!! And don't worry, my husband is 38 and sometimes I swear he acts like he just got out of nursery school... and getting him to admit he's wrong about anything is like getting blood out of a stone...

Anyhoo, good luck hon, at least it's only a couple of months and who knows, maybe you'll get 'lucky' before January anyway!!

Ok seriously. After missing out on July, August, September, and October testing....I DAMN WELL better be testing in November!!! :dohh: I am scheduled for my HSG on Monday 10/31, and hopefully will get the all clear to start Clomid. Could you just add me to "unsure" for now?? Thank you! Good luck everyone!! :hugs:

Hello there! AF got me yesterday so if all goes like it has the last two months I should expect her to show just in time for Thanksgiving but am hoping that the bump in my belly won't be from EATING too much turkey! Please put me down to test on Nov 24th! Thanks!
GL and :dust: to everyone!

Could you put me down for the 3rd. I am really hoping this is my month.

Boohoo Greenpear i am OUT this month! (U can delete my name off, cos there isnt a smilie to meet my situation!)

My annoying husband has decided he wants to wait until January to start TTC properly. He did tell me this ages ago.. but i never listened..i just assumed that when we agreed for me to have the implant out that was it... but i did start to get suspicious why he never felt like doing anything or was "ill" around ovulation. So we have effectively been NTNP since June!

He always gets what he wants one way or another! He is so sneaky and annoying, and stubborn!!!

He has bigheadedly decided he wants our child to be 'one of the oldest' at school so they stand the best chance of doing well... like u can pick and choose when to have a baby just like that. Still, he is a man, and a stubborn one, and will not admit to being wrong, so i have agreed to january... better than never i suppose!

We are both in our late 20s by the way.. hard to believe he is a fully grown adult by the way he acts!

See ya all in Jan 2012! (hopefully everyone here will be in the pregnancy threads by then, but ill still see ya!) xxxx

:dust::dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to all!!!!

Omg Bunni, doesn't he get it that if he wants his kid to be a January baby you'll have to conceive in May??? Otherwise he might have the youngest kid in class because January conception will equal September/October baby...:dohh: men are so dense. I really hope you can persuade him to change his mind - this is so silly, you can't control when you can conceive...next time don't tell him when you O maybe that will keep him in the mood? So sorry hun :hugs:

hellloooo ladies....so like ive told you i started my clomid this month and i had my sono on friday. the doctor (whos wasnt my normal doctor) said i had 2 follicles. I called my doctor to see what exactly everyhting meant and the size and he said there was a follicle on each side...on was 21 and the other was 18...so he said he thought we had a good chance. fingers majorly crossed!!!!

Testing on 5th november for me please (if I don't sneak one in earlier ;-) Good luck everyone! X

remember remember the 5th of novermber!!!! maybe there really will be fireworks... but coming from your house when you get your bfp!!!! would be well cool as you would have more than just bonfire night every year to celebrate on november 5th! I miss bonfire night lol! I used to live in essex too! Goodluck hun :flower:

Oh wow, no way?! Small world!
Ahh cheers Hun, hoping to set off those fireworks for more than one reason definitely!
You should celebrate anyway! Bonfire night rocks! I'll set the biggest rocket off in your honour! Hope it brings you massive amounts of luck! Xxxx

awww thanks hun!!! Yeah I might convince hubby to get a few fireworks anyway.... better buy some cuppa-soups for the occasion too lol!!!! Goodluck and loadsa :dust: xxx

im testing 5th November too!! hoping to give my hubby a positive preggo test for his birthday :) x x x good luck ladies x x x

It's gonna be one rocking bonfire night lol!!! Fireworks all round! Goodluck for your BFP :flower:

Can you please add me to 5th of November?
New here, but looking forward to making some friends and going through TTC and pregnancy with others! :)

Can you please add me to 5th of November?
New here, but looking forward to making some friends and going through TTC and pregnancy with others! :)

Oooh same day as me, we've got quite a crowd on the 5th now, statistically speaking at least one of us is going to get our BFP.

FX'd for you, have you OV'd yet?

Thanks JoycieB, definitely got my FX's for you and all other November 5th testers. Here's hoping the statistics work :)
Yes I'm roughly 8dpo (based on irregular AF after BC and no opk yet) so giving myself a few extra days if no AF by then. My husband is home on the 5th for the weekend so hoping to give him some good news!

Quick question ladies I thought I should've o yesterday but when I spoke to my dr he said I would have o 24-48 hrs after my sono(Friday) which means it would've been this weekend that just past. (don't worry we BD !) TMI..... I noticed today when I wiped I have a sticky clear discharge....does that mean anything?

Quick question ladies I thought I should've o yesterday but when I spoke to my dr he said I would have o 24-48 hrs after my sono(Friday) which means it would've been this weekend that just past. (don't worry we BD !) TMI..... I noticed today when I wiped I have a sticky clear discharge....does that mean anything?

hey hun

from research I've done in past, that's post ovulation CM. It will get stickier even though clear in colour after ovulation then turn cloudy and lotiony and maybe even dry up for abit then return at about 3dpo as creamy.... after implantation it can also change again but unless you know your CM pattern really well it's sometimes hard to tell how it's changed, especially as after implantation sometimes it completely drys up for most of the pregnancy. hope that helps and goodluck :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->