*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

I'd like to join! Although I have no idea when I will be testing as I have just had a miscarriage :( and therefore don't know what my cycle will be like... However I have OPKs so hopefully they will help me pinpoint a date sometime soon :)

Good luck everyone! July baby would be perfect :)

:hugs: I'm so sorry hun, I just went through with it myself. I really hope that you catch your sticky bean and have a forever baby :dust:

put me down for nov. 15th! :) sticky sticky bean pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi, I'm new here. Can I join please? My testing date will be 3rd November.

Best of luck to everyone!

I'm new too, put me down for the 11th (mostly so I'm not tempted to test beforehand!)

hi! I'm going to be taking my first round of clomid cd 5-9 as soon as provera brings on the witch. I'm currently on day 2 our of 5 of provera and based on my last cycle of it I should get it 2 days after the last pill (10/28) and will hopefully be taking clomid starting 11/1 until 11/5. I will then hopefully ovulate between 11/10/2011 and 11/15/2011. So I will begin testing on Thanksgiving (11/24). Really hoping the Clomid works and I at least ovulate (going to be thankful for the little things).

hi! I'm going to be taking my first round of clomid cd 5-9 as soon as provera brings on the witch. I'm currently on day 2 our of 5 of provera and based on my last cycle of it I should get it 2 days after the last pill (10/28) and will hopefully be taking clomid starting 11/1 until 11/5. I will then hopefully ovulate between 11/10/2011 and 11/15/2011. So I will begin testing on Thanksgiving (11/24). Really hoping the Clomid works and I at least ovulate (going to be thankful for the little things).

I just started my first cycle of clomid 50mg days 3-7. I have PCOS as well. I went for my sonogram yesterday and there were 2 follicles so I'm hoping I ovulate and hopefully can get a BFP. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the both of us!!! What dosage are you on?

So, a question to everyone here - when you get your :bfp: , how will you tell your OH? Will it be right away, or will you wait? Any interesting/cute ideas?

I got this idea from another thread. My DH is a huge football fan (American Football), and his favorite team is the Houston Texans. I bought some little onsies (pink and blue) with the Texans logo on it. I normally test early in the morning while he's still sleep. I plan to get the onsies out once i get my positive result and hold them up to me and ask him which one does he think. He'll be groggy at first but I can't wait to see how he reacts once he gets it. :)

This is my idea too!!! My OH is a huge Eagles fan.. I went on the website to buy some onsies but they're all pink... weird i know.. maybe i'll have to look elsewhere!! Think I should do that.. can't wait! :thumbup:

Try NFL Fan Shop. That's where I found them.

Can I go down for the 13th of November please? Unlucky for some, but hopefully not for me this month!

Good luck everyone!

This is my first month of clomid...ill be testing on the 9th!!

Hey im on clomid too!!! this will be my second round :) Good Luck! im in the clomid thread! you should join :) what days are you taking it? and what dose?

I'm brand new to the forum, so I'm trying to figure out everything!! I didn't see that thread, I'll have to look for it. I'm taking 50mg and I took it days 3 to 7. I went for my sonogram today and they saw 2 follicles. (Someone told me thats not great for being on clomid :wacko:do you know if thats true?) But hey, all you need is one!

Here is the link to the clomid thready :) https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...id-please-join-ask-questions-get-answers.html
The ladies are very very helpful on there about clomid. I wish i could answer your question but im not being monitored. My dr. just wants me to try clomid for awhile before we take that next step :) good luck!

hi, Im new but can you put me down for 21st Nov please, fingers crossed, would love to be pregnant before xmas! thanx, good luck everyone :hugs:

I need help. I am going to start temping as soon as my Basal thermometer gets here. I set up my chart but every time i post it on my signature and then click on it. The page shows up blank without my chart. how do i get my chart to show up. I copied and paste the BBcode but its still not working.

Can I join for November list? I will be testing November 5th . Hope this is one lucky mom. I started taking fertilitea and my husband with Fertilaid so hopefully we got very lucky... :).

Thanks & good luck to everyone !

I seriously need to keep my mind off baby. all I am thinking is baby baby baby. Sure that cant be good when you are trying to conceive. :wacko: Any tips?

I seriously need to keep my mind off baby. all I am thinking is baby baby baby. Sure that cant be good when you are trying to conceive. :wacko: Any tips?

How about doing something with OH away from the house or meeting up with friends who do not talk about babies/have babies so that you guys can do something non-baby related? Other than that I don't know what else can help - from my experience, when I talk to people regarding non-baby related stuff it helps to take my mind off, but when I'm alone on B&B it's much harder :haha:

OMG and CONGRATULATIONS on engagement!!!!! :happydance: So happy for you! When's the big day?

I think I ovulated yesterday, could have been Friday. I'm REALLY hoping it wasn't Friday because we didn't BD on Thursday or Friday. But I'm thinking positive!

This is my first month of clomid...ill be testing on the 9th!!

Hey im on clomid too!!! this will be my second round :) Good Luck! im in the clomid thread! you should join :) what days are you taking it? and what dose?

I'm brand new to the forum, so I'm trying to figure out everything!! I didn't see that thread, I'll have to look for it. I'm taking 50mg and I took it days 3 to 7. I went for my sonogram today and they saw 2 follicles. (Someone told me thats not great for being on clomid :wacko:do you know if thats true?) But hey, all you need is one!

Here is the link to the clomid thready :) https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...id-please-join-ask-questions-get-answers.html
The ladies are very very helpful on there about clomid. I wish i could answer your question but im not being monitored. My dr. just wants me to try clomid for awhile before we take that next step :) good luck!

Thanks so much!!

Hi ladies, may I join you? I am a November 5th tester. That would be the day I start my period...is that when everyone is testing?

Should be testing post November 24th. Put me down for unknown, I suppose, since I'm not sure of the exact date. Just got off BCP, so who knows what my body will be up to this month. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->