*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Aww I haven't been on here for a while and it's just lovely to see the November thread already has 3 very happy mummys to be! Congrats to you!

I think I'm due Nov 8, that is if I count first day of Chemical as first day of cycle, but I'm going up to stay with my parents so not sure I can test until the 9th! I'll stick with unknown testing day though I think as not sure how to play it...

Keep em coming!

Well today is 3-4 days past ovulation for me. Yesterday I notice that my nipples were a tab bit sore. (my nipples never ever ever feel this way at all!) Woke up this morning and my nipples are veryyy sore to touch and sort of throbbing. Has anyone else experienced this and got a BFP? Just a little confused at why my nipples would be hurting. Ive never experienced this before!

:dust: to all of you wonderful ladies! :)

Ok so I always symptom spot and every month I get the same symptoms which are typical pregnancy symptoms but for me they are AF symptoms. Well I am 8DPO today (10 day LP) and have a symptom that I have NEVER had before, really really really itchy boobs! I am also beyond exhausted throughout the day, Im tired a lot though, and I feel like Im coming down with some sort of cold.

What do yall think? I do not plan on testing until the 5th (only have one test at the moment):shrug:

I dont want to get my hopes up and then be crushed when AF shows up but this is really off for me.

I think I should... but hopefully not get AF around the 19th, but I will test later then that. Does anyone else here get their AF 28 days one month then the next like 33 days? mine seems to be doing this alternating every month... this should be a 28 day month, so here's hoping, would be nice to have a summer baby since hubby is a teacher and will be off work then :)

i had a dream last night that i got my BFP! hope its a sign! i never dream about anything baby related. :) it made my day!

Ok so I always symptom spot and every month I get the same symptoms which are typical pregnancy symptoms but for me they are AF symptoms. Well I am 8DPO today (10 day LP) and have a symptom that I have NEVER had before, really really really itchy boobs! I am also beyond exhausted throughout the day, Im tired a lot though, and I feel like Im coming down with some sort of cold.

What do yall think? I do not plan on testing until the 5th (only have one test at the moment):shrug:

I dont want to get my hopes up and then be crushed when AF shows up but this is really off for me.

Sounds promising to me!!! Im in the same boat with experience something I never had before! Ill keep my fxed and send prayers up for you! :)

Sounds promising to me!!! Im in the same boat with experience something I never had before! Ill keep my fxed and send prayers up for you! :)

Thanks ffwife! When are you gonna test??? You may have already told me but I have a terrible memory:wacko:

I HATE this part of the 2WW! So close to testing when you should start getting symptoms if you really were preggo and sometimes I don't know if I imagine my symptoms or if they are real:dohh: Im loony today:loopy:

Thanks for adding me to the list Greenpear! I love how postive this thread is, and its made me feel really good about TTC this month!

Congrats to all those who have had BFPS, send some baby dust our way too!

I have been doing the honey and cinnamon thing for 2 days so far - it is really making me gag but its completely worth it if it does the trick! :)

I'm only on CD7 so its:coffee: for me!

Goodluck to all you ladies in the TWW!:dust:

oooh congrats to all the BFPs.
Am a little nervous at the moment, i usually have an 11 day luteal phase, and i'm 11DPO today and had a major temp drop this morning, but no other signs of AF just yet. She's not really due till Saturday as hoping that the VitB complex i took this month is why i OV'd early and may have lengthened my luteal phase.
Very nervous, but hoping for the best

Good luck hun! If you make it past today that will be great! :dust:

Thanks ffwife! When are you gonna test??? You may have already told me but I have a terrible memory:wacko:

I HATE this part of the 2WW! So close to testing when you should start getting symptoms if you really were preggo and sometimes I don't know if I imagine my symptoms or if they are real:dohh: Im loony today:loopy:

Oh I know! I reallly hate the 2WW its miserable! My test day is November 11. I really hope I can hold out that long! Im with you on imagining symptoms. But on thing im def not imagining is my sore nipples! (sorry TMI):blush: Them things are starting to aggravate me! Never had sore nipples before!

Itchy boobs could be a very good sign - when I had my bfp my boobs weren't sore at all but they itched :rofl: and grew 2 sizes overnight. Good luck!

Thanks for adding me to the list Greenpear! I love how postive this thread is, and its made me feel really good about TTC this month!

Congrats to all those who have had BFPS, send some baby dust our way too!

I have been doing the honey and cinnamon thing for 2 days so far - it is really making me gag but its completely worth it if it does the trick! :)

I'm only on CD7 so its:coffee: for me!

Goodluck to all you ladies in the TWW!:dust:

:dust: to you dear!! Hopefully this month will be ours!!! :) fxed!
:af:

Oh I know! I reallly hate the 2WW its miserable! My test day is November 11. I really hope I can hold out that long! Im with you on imagining symptoms. But on thing im def not imagining is my sore nipples! (sorry TMI):blush: Them things are starting to aggravate me! Never had sore nipples before!

Honey nothing is TMI on here:thumbup: Is that your only symptom or do you have more??? At least Im not the only one symptom spotting this 2WW:winkwink:

Itchy boobs could be a very good sign - when I had my bfp my boobs weren't sore at all but they itched :rofl: and grew 2 sizes overnight. Good luck!

Oh I hope so!![-o< They are sore too though, just like every cycle before AF so I just dont want to read into it too much and be let down for the AGAIN:sad2:

The itching has subsided a bit now... guess I will just have to wait it out:coffee:

Awww I know it's hard :wacko: But you are almost there!!! Lot's and lots of :dust:

Butterflies- my boobs were super itchy (now changed to super sore) and I ws really really exhausted... having two hour naps during the day and was still tired- good signs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->