*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

I've got a date so could you please move me to the 17th, thank you muchly x

Butterflies- my boobs were super itchy (now changed to super sore) and I ws really really exhausted... having two hour naps during the day and was still tired- good signs!!

Was the itching pretty consistent or come and go? I really dont want to get my hopes up... this is our 15th cycle and I have NEVER had a BFP so it seems like an unreal possiblity:nope:

Just a quick update - firstly doctor has confirmed that all going well bean is due on the 14th July 2012!! I also wanted to thank everyone who wished me the best and congratulate the other BFP's. To all those waiting I'm sending you all lots of positive well wishes for a little bundle of joy next year!!

For the symptom spotters (of which I was obsessive), I didn't experience a single symptom until today where its like a switch went on in my body and I am now feeling extremely sick, dizzy and tired all at once (officially at 14 dpo) - so for those without symptoms don't give up hope.

Hugs and kisses to you all:hugs:

Aw love July!! My birthday i's the 12th!!! Hope u have a happy healthy 9 months! I did the due date predictor and it said mine will be july29th which i's my father-in-laws birthday :)

Oh I know! I reallly hate the 2WW its miserable! My test day is November 11. I really hope I can hold out that long! Im with you on imagining symptoms. But on thing im def not imagining is my sore nipples! (sorry TMI):blush: Them things are starting to aggravate me! Never had sore nipples before!

Honey nothing is TMI on here:thumbup: Is that your only symptom or do you have more??? At least Im not the only one symptom spotting this 2WW:winkwink:

as of right now im having off and on mild cramping, gas is outrageous!!!!, sore nipples not boobs(normally only boobs are sore a week before af is due but no soreness never ever had sore nipples). Tiredness but i believe that is from going to be last night at 12:30(normally in bed between 10-11). My cp is high cant even touch it and lotiony cm So far thats about all. Any symptoms your way? If so please do share!

Congrats to the BFPs!! So happy for you ladies!

I'm out officially. :witch: showed her face bright and early this morning. But on the bright side, with my cycle being so short, I can try for my BFP again in November! Would you mind putting me down for November 29? This month DH will be out of town..but he gets back right before my fertile period. Hopefully, we'll catch the egg this time! :) If not, I'm out til February, so I'm crossing my fingers and praying hard this month.

Thanks for moving me Greenpear. It's weird I'm used to be at the beginning of the month now I'm in the last couple days. I've noticed Alot of 2ww threads but really it's 4ww or long for some people. There's waitting for AF to end, then waiting to ov, then waiting to see if you caught the eggie, and if you didn't this time it starts all over again. I just realized I'm extremely inpatient, and it's only been 7 months.:dohh:

Thanks for moving me Greenpear. It's weird I'm used to be at the beginning of the month now I'm in the last couple days. I've noticed Alot of 2ww threads but really it's 4ww or long for some people. There's waitting for AF to end, then waiting to ov, then waiting to see if you caught the eggie, and if you didn't this time it starts all over again. I just realized I'm extremely inpatient, and it's only been 7 months.:dohh:

I agree with you 100% its like a 4ww for me too!! im so inpatient! and its been 5 months trying for me. i test on the 4th but i am so sick of getting a bfn i am scared to test every month..

Just a quick update - firstly doctor has confirmed that all going well bean is due on the 14th July 2012!! I also wanted to thank everyone who wished me the best and congratulate the other BFP's. To all those waiting I'm sending you all lots of positive well wishes for a little bundle of joy next year!!

For the symptom spotters (of which I was obsessive), I didn't experience a single symptom until today where its like a switch went on in my body and I am now feeling extremely sick, dizzy and tired all at once (officially at 14 dpo) - so for those without symptoms don't give up hope.

Hugs and kisses to you all:hugs:

I''m also symptomless apart from sore boobs but no more than usual... if it wasn't for the tests I would not know I was preggo. I am waiting for bloodtest result, was meant to hear back today but they never phoned back... guess I'll have to wait untill tomorrow.

Goodluck to all those still waiting for their BFPs... never give up hope!:kiss:

greenpear & all, i know i said i was out this month, but can u add me on again. I think i MAY have a november BFP even though we didnt even try this cycle. As i said we had both decided to wait til january. Please look at my tests and see if you agree. Im 9-10 DPO Im scared... scared to tell husband in case he is annoyed! xxxxx

My thread with pics in the Pg testing bit is here:https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-9-10dpo-new-pic-pls-look-2.html#post13744919

bunni i think you are preggo! i had a look at your tests :)

Wow bunni... you are totally preggo.

I have a hard time spotting lines and I could see it without even enlarging the picture.

Way to go!

Fx'd for a sticky bean!

thanks jmandrews and katrinalorien. I honestly dont think i am though, now i think about it...when i think back, i dont see how it would be possible! We just didnt "DTD" on the right days! when it came to my fertile time, my husband was ill, and no amount of persuading would do the trick. It was then i realised he didnt want to try as much as me and we discussed why, and decided to wait til Jan, cos this is when he wanted to start. I will keep you updated though. I will buy more tests tomorrow. xxxx :hugs:

Bunnikins, I have my fingers crossed for you but as i said in the other thread, I'll be absolutely floored if it doesn't confirm the BFPs you posted (and those were BFPs!)!

Maybe ur fertile week wasn't when u thought... Crazy but god has a plan :)

I had a look too Bunni and they look positive to me, too. But you know yourself and if you think it's not then just test tomorrow with a test that you trust and that will be your answer. Maybe your little bean wanted to come a little earlier than you had planned, crazier things have happened! FX'd for you, and I think that your DH will be happy if you told him you got your :bfp:!!!!

Bunnikins- you are so preggo!!!! didn't even need to enlarge the pics to see the lines!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Did you get the digi??? Can't wait to hear your "official" BFP announcement!

i can't get my Ovulation chart on my signature to work... grr. how do i do it? i clicked the button share and the copied the link and pasted in my signature but every time i click on it the page is blank. can anyone help me out?

What's going on with you Greenpear?

Me? I'm 11 dpo, huge boobs but not sore or itchy, small cramps, hugry - usual PMS, so can't tell right now. I'm planning to test maybe Saturday (because we're going out with friends and I want to know if I can have a beer or no) so we'll see :flower:

greenpear & all, i know i said i was out this month, but can u add me on again. I think i MAY have a november BFP even though we didnt even try this cycle. As i said we had both decided to wait til january. Please look at my tests and see if you agree. Im 9-10 DPO Im scared... scared to tell husband in case he is annoyed! xxxxx

My thread with pics in the Pg testing bit is here:https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...-9-10dpo-new-pic-pls-look-2.html#post13744919

Eeek!! The second pic is a :bfp: !!!! The first one I couldn't see too well so can't say, but second one is good!!!! I'll put you for bfp for now hun. CONGRATS!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

uummmm I mean can I? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->