• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

If November is indeed my lucky month then I will be testing on the 12th.... PLEASE LET THIS BE OUR MONTH EVERYONE!!!!! :dust: :dust:

So, a question to everyone here - when you get your :bfp: , how will you tell your OH? Will it be right away, or will you wait? Any interesting/cute ideas?

hmm, I hadn't thought about that! I know I wouldn't test while he's home but i'd probably tell him as soon as he got in... can't think of any exciting way to do it!

I think he'd find out right away because when I tested this month he guessed I had and asked me.

i prob would be too excited to figure out a creative way to tell him.... the minute he came through the door i would be jumping up and down waving the pee stick in his face

The last few months that I've tested my hubby has been with me, so he'd prob know before me as I get him to look at the test before I do.
Good luck girls! My TWW starts around Tuesday.... So the symptom spotting will start, lol xx

Gosh i dunno, i cant imagine it. Its like asking how would u react if u won the lottery... I would probably just ring him at work and tell him, or text him a pic of a positive test (a digital probably, cos he probably wouldnt have a clue what a line one is supposed to look like!)

AF got me this month so I thought I am joining you all in this thread now. :)

If I am right then I shall be testing on the 15th November.

Gosh i dunno, i cant imagine it. Its like asking how would u react if u won the lottery... I would probably just ring him at work and tell him, or text him a pic of a positive test (a digital probably, cos he probably wouldnt have a clue what a line one is supposed to look like!)

ooh, I like that! I can't do that if it happens in the next two months though, 'cause you can't get digital hpts here and I don't get back to England until the end of December!

Hi ladies. I'd like to join you guys here. I'll be testing on November 13th. Actually I'll probably sneak and test before then, but my official test date will be November 13th. :)

Sounds like most of us will just tell their OH right away :haha: Last time I conceived I pounced on him in the morning and woke him up by waving my pee stick in his face and yelling "you'll be a dad!" Hopefully in November I will have a chance to repeat it all over again :winkwink:

New ladies: WELCOME! and GOOD LUCK! :dust:

So, a question to everyone here - when you get your :bfp: , how will you tell your OH? Will it be right away, or will you wait? Any interesting/cute ideas?

Ooooh, have actually given this one a bit of thought as i used to test with him (in fact he's the one that used to tell me to test as i was alwasy too reluctant to test as i never 'felt' pregnant and didnt want that suspicion confirmed) i've now got out of doing that as i can't deal with my dissapointment AND his at the same time.
I do have a hopefully rather romantic way of telling him, i have a jewellery gift box from when he brought me a bracelet last year and what i was planning on doing was putting the positive test in the box and pretending i've bought him something. Although i'll probably be too excited and blurt it out straight away to him. :happydance:

I got this idea from another thread. My DH is a huge football fan (American Football), and his favorite team is the Houston Texans. I bought some little onsies (pink and blue) with the Texans logo on it. I normally test early in the morning while he's still sleep. I plan to get the onsies out once i get my positive result and hold them up to me and ask him which one does he think. He'll be groggy at first but I can't wait to see how he reacts once he gets it. :)

Ooooh, have actually given this one a bit of thought as i used to test with him (in fact he's the one that used to tell me to test as i was alwasy too reluctant to test as i never 'felt' pregnant and didnt want that suspicion confirmed) i've now got out of doing that as i can't deal with my dissapointment AND his at the same time.
I do have a hopefully rather romantic way of telling him, i have a jewellery gift box from when he brought me a bracelet last year and what i was planning on doing was putting the positive test in the box and pretending i've bought him something. Although i'll probably be too excited and blurt it out straight away to him. :happydance:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea and may have to steal it!!!:haha:

Can I be added to the list please? This is my first time on here, and getting very impatient with my cycles and not conceiving... so I figured I can be frustrated with other fellow frustrated women :wacko: I should be testing around November 19th.

Add me?

You can put me in Unknown date or November 20 if my cycle stays 'normal'. ;)

Can I be added to the list please? This is my first time on here, and getting very impatient with my cycles and not conceiving... so I figured I can be frustrated with other fellow frustrated women :wacko: I should be testing around November 19th.

welcome and :dust:

i prob would be too excited to figure out a creative way to tell him.... the minute he came through the door i would be jumping up and down waving the pee stick in his face

Haha ha! Me, too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->