*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Hey everyone! I started getting + OPK's 2 days ago, and they were STRONG positives. So tonight I got a wild hair and decided to test early... :bfp:.
I couldn't believe it!

Congratulations! And that gives me hope as Last night and this morning I've had really strong positive opks. Like stronger than I normally get when ovulating. Waiting on my HPT to come in the mail!

might still be too early! don't give up yet! you still have a chance! im 11dpo today and i wont test until 14dpo! im too nervous to see another BFN. Good Luck!

Had a crazy vivid dream last night. I found out i was pregnant and for some reason i could give myself U/S hahha! (wouldnt that be nice) Any way it was like a super microscopic ultra sound because i could see the eggy move down and burrow in... then it was like i fast forward and i gave birth to a sweet baby girl :) it made me so happy even if it was a dream. DH was so happy as well. Hoping this is a sign that i get my BFP friday!

Hey everyone! I started getting + OPK's 2 days ago, and they were STRONG positives. So tonight I got a wild hair and decided to test early... :bfp:.
I couldn't believe it!

Congratulations you are lucky number 16 on this thread. Wishing a happy and healthy 9 months enjoy every minute. :hugs:

I couldn't believe it!

Congrats! :happydance::happydance:

Still sending :dust: to all you girls that are still waiting for their :bfp:s for this month or next.

Do u take ovulation day the day u get a positive on your opk????? As my opk was positive nov 4 th so how many dpo am i ????

mrs.erickson - Huge congrats hun! :yipee:

babycrazy - :hugs: sorry she got you dear

Hi everyone... I will be testing on Nov 23rd! Third cycle of TTC and I have crazy erratic BBT charts... fingers crossed!

Had a crazy vivid dream last night. I found out i was pregnant and for some reason i could give myself U/S hahha! (wouldnt that be nice) Any way it was like a super microscopic ultra sound because i could see the eggy move down and burrow in... then it was like i fast forward and i gave birth to a sweet baby girl :) it made me so happy even if it was a dream. DH was so happy as well. Hoping this is a sign that i get my BFP friday!

I hope it means your gonna get your :bfp: I had vivid dreams like that as well. Dreamed that I got my :bfp: and then I did! Fingers are gonna be crossed for you! Good Luck!!! :)
:dust:

Do u take ovulation day the day u get a positive on your opk????? As my opk was positive nov 4 th so how many dpo am i ????

Usually you ovulate 12-24 hours AFTER a positive OPK. So far since I have been using them, I have ovulated the day after a positive OPK. Good luck!

I ovulated on nov 4th but had my positive opk on the 3rd. I am 11dpo today. so if you got ur postivie on the 4th then u probably ov on the 5th so you are about 10dpo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->