*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Had a crazy vivid dream last night. I found out i was pregnant and for some reason i could give myself U/S hahha! (wouldnt that be nice) Any way it was like a super microscopic ultra sound because i could see the eggy move down and burrow in... then it was like i fast forward and i gave birth to a sweet baby girl :) it made me so happy even if it was a dream. DH was so happy as well. Hoping this is a sign that i get my BFP friday!

I hope it means your gonna get your :bfp: I had vivid dreams like that as well. Dreamed that I got my :bfp: and then I did! Fingers are gonna be crossed for you! Good Luck!!! :)
:dust:

YAY! HOPE ITS A GOOD SIGN! this is my second bfp dream :) makes me excited. so far my temps are looking good. im 11dpo today!

janine0187, I'm so sorry AF got you. Maybe you could try NTNP for a while? Might take the pressure off until you're ready to go all out again, but you might still get a surprise BFP! Anyway, whatever you decide to do, good luck!
:hugs:

What's NTNP?

Not Try/Not Prevent

Oh ok. Yeah I'd say that's what I will have to do otherwise I don't keep my mind if getting pregnant. I'm in such a mood this evening because of all this. I think I need to take a break from conceiving and just the way the first time it worked... Don't plan it at all.

I am trying the NTNP for the next two cycles. Everyone keeps telling me that once you stop "trying" you will get pregnant. So we will see!

Yeah I think thats what I will do because the first time it was not planned so will have to go the same way. :) Otherwise it is not going to work.

Hey everyone! I started getting + OPK's 2 days ago, and they were STRONG positives. So tonight I got a wild hair and decided to test early... :bfp:.
I couldn't believe it!

Congrats!!! how many dpo were you when you tested??? i see you weren't down to test until the 25th :) just curious

Hi ladies!!! I have to say that this is a VERY LUCKY thread for November testings!!!! I know I put my name down for 20th but I just tested this morning (Australia time) and got a BIG :bfp: I am soooooooooo happy and glad that I joined this thread earlier! Come and join this thread November testers!!! Wish everyone good luck and lots & lots of :dust:
:friends:love you guys!!! xx

Hi ladies!!! I have to say that this is a VERY LUCKY thread for November testings!!!! I know I put my name down for 20th but I just tested this morning (Australia time) and got a BIG :bfp: I am soooooooooo happy and glad that I joined this thread earlier! Come and join this thread November testers!!! Wish everyone good luck and lots & lots of :dust:

Congrats!!!:flower: I hope I get some good news someday! I test on the 18th but I'm gonna wait til AF is MIA!

Congrats!!!:flower: I hope I get some good news someday! I test on the 18th but I'm gonna wait til AF is MIA!

Thanks, Daling! Hope to hear some good news from you! Good Luck!

CONGRATS! that is the day i am down for testing :) how many dpo are you? :happydance:

:wohoo: congratulations!!

Congratulations ladies!!so happy for you! What a great month!!! Averaging more than one a day and only at the halfway point!!! Woo hoo!!!

Hey everyone! I started getting + OPK's 2 days ago, and they were STRONG positives. So tonight I got a wild hair and decided to test early... :bfp:.
I couldn't believe it!

Congratulations!!! H&H 9 months to you. :dance:
i tested at 10 dpo on frer and got bfn so so sad :nope:

It's still early. Don't give up.

Congratulations!!! H&H 9 months to you, too. :baby:

hi

Need help or experience/knowledge????

did test at work this morning unsing superdrug test 2 days only - highly sensitive apparantly - went back in office and boss called me in office so 15 or 20 mins had passed so frustrating - looked at test and boot test window and control window have very faint lines.....will it be wrong?

I am 12 dpo today and nothing but sore boobs and sicky feeling for 2 days

:shrug:

hi

Need help or experience/knowledge????

did test at work this morning unsing superdrug test 2 days only - highly sensitive apparantly - went back in office and boss called me in office so 15 or 20 mins had passed so frustrating - looked at test and boot test window and control window have very faint lines.....will it be wrong?

I am 12 dpo today and nothing but sore boobs and sicky feeling for 2 days

:shrug:

Can you post a picture?? It seems strange that the control line was faint asweel, control lines are normally strong. I would be tempted to poas again...go and get a frer

I have a pic on my phone see what you think??

IMAG0141.jpg

Congratulations!!!!!! :flower:

Yep - I think thats a positive one!!!

Congratulations :happydance:

really...OMG...so desperate for it to happen butterflies in my stomach keep telling myself i am seeing things as so faint

:happydance:

Believe me you can get a lot fainter than that!! Get yourself a digi to confirm if that will make you feel a bit calmer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->