*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

will buy a digi on way to double check then your right I will feel calmer

thanx :happydance:

will buy a digi on way to double check then your right I will feel calmer

thanx :happydance:

Congrats hun, mine was even fainter than that... coud barely see it untill the time limit had run out! And the lines looked clearer after some time had passed and the dye had dried up abit.:thumbup:

Had a crazy vivid dream last night. I found out i was pregnant and for some reason i could give myself U/S hahha! (wouldnt that be nice) Any way it was like a super microscopic ultra sound because i could see the eggy move down and burrow in... then it was like i fast forward and i gave birth to a sweet baby girl :) it made me so happy even if it was a dream. DH was so happy as well. Hoping this is a sign that i get my BFP friday!

I hope it means your gonna get your :bfp: I had vivid dreams like that as well. Dreamed that I got my :bfp: and then I did! Fingers are gonna be crossed for you! Good Luck!!! :)
:dust:

YAY! HOPE ITS A GOOD SIGN! this is my second bfp dream :) makes me excited. so far my temps are looking good. im 11dpo today!

AWEE YAYYY!!! When are you testing!?!?!?!?!? Are you having any other symptons besides vivid dreams!?

Had a crazy vivid dream last night. I found out i was pregnant and for some reason i could give myself U/S hahha! (wouldnt that be nice) Any way it was like a super microscopic ultra sound because i could see the eggy move down and burrow in... then it was like i fast forward and i gave birth to a sweet baby girl :) it made me so happy even if it was a dream. DH was so happy as well. Hoping this is a sign that i get my BFP friday!

I hope it means your gonna get your :bfp: I had vivid dreams like that as well. Dreamed that I got my :bfp: and then I did! Fingers are gonna be crossed for you! Good Luck!!! :)

YAY! HOPE ITS A GOOD SIGN! this is my second bfp dream :) makes me excited. so far my temps are looking good. im 11dpo today!

AWEE YAYYY!!! When are you testing!?!?!?!?!? Are you having any other symptons besides vivid dreams!?

:) im testing on friday! i can't wait! so hard to wait. ill be 14dpo. um not sure if i have any symptoms. i just have swollen bbs but they dont hurt and ususally they hurt before AF shows. ive been bloated and have a super dry mouth but not sure if that has anything to do with it. ive been temping and my temp has stayed pretty high. today it went down .1 of a degree in F. not sure if that even means anything so we will see. so nervous

I had three vivid BFP dreams the month I got my BFP!!!!

I got my BFP :happydance: - was supposed to test on the 20th but I'm 11dpo and I've been poas since 7dpo :haha:

AF got me 2 days late... REALLY thought this might be my month so I'm especially sad :cry:

Good luck to all those still waiting and congratulations to those who got their BFP! :hugs: to those who got hit with the witch - let's try again next month.

Just before your AF was suppose to be due, did it feel like you were going to get it? Like slight cramps, bloating etc... what did you feel like? I t=am asking because I think my AF is due around the 19th, but today I am having sligh cramps, not really like AF cramps but a bit discomfort... I have other symptoms too, but afraid to get hopes up, so any details of what you felt before you knew for sure would be greatly appreciated :) cheers and and Congrats to those who got :bfp: and :hugs: to those who got the :witch:

:) im testing on friday! i can't wait! so hard to wait. ill be 14dpo. um not sure if i have any symptoms. i just have swollen bbs but they dont hurt and ususally they hurt before AF shows. ive been bloated and have a super dry mouth but not sure if that has anything to do with it. ive been temping and my temp has stayed pretty high. today it went down .1 of a degree in F. not sure if that even means anything so we will see. so nervous

Ahh im nervous for you too!! I know you are on pins and needles as I was! Symptoms sounds promising, my bbs were like that too. I just started having more saliva in my mouth but no metal taste at all. Im not sure if .1 of a degree means anything. If if goes down drastically then i'd worry. But I wouldnt worry too much. :) Keeping my fxed for you!!! :happydance:

Just before your AF was suppose to be due, did it feel like you were going to get it? Like slight cramps, bloating etc... what did you feel like? I t=am asking because I think my AF is due around the 19th, but today I am having sligh cramps, not really like AF cramps but a bit discomfort... I have other symptoms too, but afraid to get hopes up, so any details of what you felt before you knew for sure would be greatly appreciated :) cheers and and Congrats to those who got :bfp: and :hugs: to those who got the :witch:

About a week before my BFP I started to get what I can only describe as very mild pre-AF cramps. I have been EXTREMELY bloated for what seems like forever, and my boobs were itchy for days before my BFP.
Good luck! :test: soon!

i am having very dull af cramps... hoping she stays away and this is a good sign :)

i am having very dull af cramps... hoping she stays away and this is a good sign :)

I'm having cramps after my AF. Really really bad ones too. I posted a thread in ttc about it but noone has replied yet. Is it possible to be pregnant still?

I dont know hun, have you called your doc?

I'm having cramps after my AF. Really really bad ones too. I posted a thread in ttc about it but noone has replied yet. Is it possible to be pregnant still?

What cd are you on? thats strange. hope u feel better soon! have you taken a test yet?

https://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/123Deirdre/d685d4c2-1.jpg
what is this? TIA
https://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/123Deirdre/d685d4c2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"