*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Well, I didnt get the:witch: yet, but I got the call from my doctor today... I'm not ovulating. :growlmad: So, I'm out. Good luck to everyone!!! :dust:

Well, I didnt get the:witch: yet, but I got the call from my doctor today... I'm not ovulating. :growlmad: So, I'm out. Good luck to everyone!!! :dust:

I'm so sorry hun :hugs: Hopefully Dr will come up with something to help you ovulate and perhaps next month will be your lucky one :dust:

I'm new here. I'm currently 16 dpo. I'm trying to put off testing until Friday. I've been TTC for 2 1/2 years so I try not to get my hopes up to high. But I'm really hoping for a BFP!

Congrats to all the new BFPs and :hugs: for all those that got AF. Hopefully you will get an Xmas BFP! We can wrap it up and put it under the tree!:haha:

I am only 7dpo ( i did Poas today - sssshhh!) :blush:

I have no idea whether I am in or not, I'm really trying not to anaylise any twinges! My boobs have been hurting for a few days, they normally get sore a few days before AF, but I'm still a week away!

Either way I am feeling postive, with the honey and cinnamon, and this amazing thread, this has been the most laid back I have felt in all of my 11 cycles trying! Thanks ladies!:flower:

Goodluck for anyone testing soon! xx

am i looking to hard?

another image

IMAG0160.jpg

line a lot darker now

confused am i or arent i? 13 dpo :shrug:

im 12 dpo, im to frightened to test, i know it will be a bfn it has been for the last 13 months, i cant stand the thought of another bfn xxx

good luck to you remember no one out til wicked witch arrives.

my friend tried for 2 years and got told she would never have kids my the doctors and now she has a lovely little boy a couple months old so proves doctors can never be right either and my other friend is starting her ivf next week she has fab support of her docs she loves them - always hope xx

my aunt was told after 5years of trying and visits to gyne etc... that she would never be pregnant and bang!! she stopped trying got pregnant and had a beautiful baby girl 9 mnths later! and when that girl was 4months she got preggers again (she thought she was lucky enough to get preg once!) and she'd a beautiful baby boy! so theres always hope

my aunt was told after 5years of trying and visits to gyne etc... that she would never be pregnant and bang!! she stopped trying got pregnant and had a beautiful baby girl 9 mnths later! and when that girl was 4months she got preggers again (she thought she was lucky enough to get preg once!) and she'd a beautiful baby boy! so theres always hope

That is so great! There is always hope!!

today is going to be the longest day ever! i am testing tomorrow and i can hardly wait! I have been temping and charting and i have a question. I woke up before my alarm so i took my temp because i couldnt go back to sleep and i read that you are supposed to temp right when you wake up but you are also supposed to at the same time every day. Would it be best to go with the temp right when i woke up opposed to the one i took at the time i normally do?

Help!!!! I said I wasn't gonna test again until AF was late but I woke up and with out consciously thinking about it..I poas! So now I'm freaking! I don't know if it is a indent or evap or me just imagining things! This is the first time this have ever happened. This is a new test rather than the ones I normally use. But I did check the one I used yesterday and there is a mark but you can tell it's negative. And I opened an unused one of the test I did today and there is also a mark on that one. But the one I used today still has a different line. I swear I'm imagining it. Please someone help and tell what I need to do!

Help!!!! I said I wasn't gonna test again until AF was late but I woke up and with out consciously thinking about it..I poas! So now I'm freaking! I don't know if it is a indent or evap or me just imagining things! This is the first time this have ever happened. This is a new test rather than the ones I normally use. But I did check the one I used yesterday and there is a mark but you can tell it's negative. And I opened an unused one of the test I did today and there is also a mark on that one. But the one I used today still has a different line. I swear I'm imagining it. Please someone help and tell what I need to do!

do you have a picture?

The more I look at it the more I thnk it could be an indent. I jsut dont know since this is the first time this has ever happened. UGH idk!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->